Game Of Thrones; A Better End - Cover

Game Of Thrones; A Better End

Copyright© 2019 by Gator

Chapter 2

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is a re-imagined version as I would have liked to see it. the plot centers around the outrage when Daenerys cuts lose with her dragon's breath. Jon after consultation with other kingdom citizens decides her punishment will begin with a spank, bare and in public. But, the real surprise for the queen comes with who bugger's her arse. Next the hold Kingdom hold out is dealt with a more sophisticated manner which includes punishing and pleasuring her to change her will.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Fan Fiction   Humiliation   Spanking   Anal Sex   Flatulence   Oral Sex   Scatology   Small Breasts   Royalty  

Disclaimer: this is a parody, farce and covered by the rules of satire. It is loosely based on the books and show known and loved by fans as Game Of Thrones. However, just like the show and characters I do not own, the plots will differ from the actual plots. There is no financial gain in the writing or posting of this story. All characters are eighteen years-old or older in this ongoing story as new chapters are added in the future.

Votes and Comments: Please read and vote and realize as an author I am trying to do a better job and vote accordingly. Hidden clues foretell where the story will go next with a new participant in the action in the next chapter ... Comments and or ideas welcomed and appreciated. NO flames! They will be reported!


The assembled crowd stood in reverence with a mummy-like stare, dumbfounded as their queen was comically buggered by Tyrion and his dwarf penis. All of these proceedings dominated the activity of the usually busy courtyard of commerce by The Iron Throne.

The surrounding towns from the Seven Kingdom’s people had been rewarded. The nature of the brash response upon Danearys’s ass nor the sting likened to the sting of an asp! The entire surprising event which the village people had just witnessed was not loss on them as her royal subjects. The queen leapt to her feet forgetting for a moment she had undone her lace embroidered white silk blouse.

The whistles and cheers from around The Iron Throne and its courtyard reminded Danearys of her mistake. With a gasp of embarrassment, she quickly folded her arms across her pert breast and turned to grab a towel. Jon moved in and grabbed her around the waist and with an ease that surprised Marcia, lifted the topless girl up and threw her over his shoulder. A loud open handed spank across her upturned ass brought more cheers from the crowd that was quickly gathering and put an end to the futile female struggles of the teen girl.

Like a soldier returning home in a triumph, after the combat of war. The battle done, Jon climbed the nearby castle’s stone stairs as he transported Danearys towards his royal quarters, While his captive hung submissively limp over his shoulder. The long golden strands whipped around her head obscuring her vision in Jon’s castle abode. No longer in front of her subjects, nor paraded along with her dress up and slip turned up displaying her crimson red, swollen bottom. Jon had watched the look of humiliation and scrunched pained eyes when Tyrion first breached her anal gate and buggered her with vigor.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Change definitely was on the immediate horizon in the kingdom. And, in the future they would be led not only by their beautiful queen, but master of her manor, Lord Jon whose strong hand and firm reign of her golden hair would make a big difference in the coming joint ruler reign. It was Danearys and Jon’s hope that the others on the Seven Kingdom’s council would join in and the new reign Of Lord Jon and Queen Danearys would rule the far flung lands of The Seven Kingdoms. There acceptance of new consolidation of power, to be set in law and forever obeyed. But, alas as Dareayn looked out one lass who had plans of her own to sail to the north and rule herself stubbornly refused the new rule. Lord Jon now serving as Danearys right hand or more precisely firm hand like the queen was displeased with the brat mentality of Arya. It was quite evident strong means of persuasion would need to be perpetrated upon the young eighteen year-old. And, as painful as they would prove to be for Arya, they would curb her appetite for power. Jon whispered in the royal ear of his queen in her ear and a sudden smile brighten what until then had been a pained face with ruddy red cheeks.

Danearys and her capricious acts of heinous revenge had turned the people of the kingdom against her. The reign and of death and destruction courtesy of her dragon’s breath had not only scorched the landscape and left villages far and wide in massive piles of rubble. Now the queen was seen by her royal subjects with a blemish between her cheeks that hue of cherry red. And, the massive heat her on her ass was still present as Jon walked up and touched his highness’s hind quarters. Jon spoke to Danearys in the role as teacher and she the queen the student. He asserted his position her punishment done as he lightly tugged the long golden-blond strands of the rulers hair. “Dareayn, look out at your subjects and see their anger has been sated. It is your fate to take your rightful place as the ruler of all the Seven Kingdoms. Your error in judgment as a leader ha been whapped out of your arse and speaking of arse your beautiful ass has been well-buggered while you felt a ting in residence of the sting of an asp.” “But, you let the dwarf take me from behind in my privy hole like a common whore, Danearys spouted. “Stop your pouting, Danearys, for if I ha chose to poke you in that not a very pleasant place, you my dear girl would have been screwed to within an inch of your life. Tyrion’s pitiful pud while a dud, while my skewer would be a tool of anal destruction for your anus and poop chute tunnel!” “I see, my dear Lord Jon. Accept my thanks I was spared such a red, bloody buggering.” “Indeed you were spared, Dareayn, but know this raise my anger again with your capricious rule and you will be penetrated by a tool through the gate of your pink puckered anus that will make thy lady fart in desperation to make room for a toll that will forever more master your bottom. The marks I left on your bottom will be joined by the marks in your red tinged entrail.” “You must not, Lord Jon. The pain of such a fuck in my arse would hurt and burn and most likely paralyze me for a time.” “Then be forewarned my lovely Danearys, if in the future you rule as the ‘Brat Queen” I will clean your innards and then fuck your arse to a bloody mess as proof of my displeasure of you rule.” “I hear ye, Lord Jon and will heed and cede to your wisdom,” Danearys spoke in a new tone of respect. And, then suddenly a murmur from the crowd grew to an earth moving crescendo. “Hail Queen Danearys. Long Live the reign of Lord Jon and his queen!” Danearys smiled for the first time since his corporal and bum comeuppance. “She stood feeling the pangs of her well-beaten and used arse shone on her alabaster face and ruddy cheeks. Dareayn raised the arm of Jon with hers to the heavens in solidarity of a new rule of equals! The Iron Throne and the power of the Seven Kingdoms were under a new dynamic rule. One the village’s people could count on, without acts that were seen and described as heinous and filled with hope! It all came down to a plan to be Fair-Minded. The people would embrace that nouveaux rule. He waves of people would part and their hearts would open to the fairest reign any of them had ever known in any of the Seven Kingdoms. Arya on behalf of Sansa refused and now must be convinced. That was the rather cryptic whisper in the queen’s ear. Danearys decided to communicate in a ‘mother’s way’ much like she nurtured and yet disciplined her dragons when it became necessary.

If Jon Snow had gone the more barbaric route, he would have had whipped her then had her guts for garters. This was a far cry from the usual tripe you tended to find in the Seven Kingdoms Jon had gotten his message and expectation through the nerve endings of Danearys behind. The queen’s fine arse alabaster skin now a crimson red.

Arya Stark, the adult sister of Sansa after making her intentions known not to allow the consolidation of power, a viewpoint that very much displeased Lord Jon and Queen Danearys escaped to the boat. A vessel which when launched implemented her hasty retreat / escape away from the new ‘wrath’ of Lord Jon. Arya and crew set sail in a hurry,, so her trusted bodyguard was left behind. Besides she was now a member of the new ruling council. This meant that as Arya sailed she was ‘naked’ unguarded and open to violation. The reality that she had endangered her life was lost on her as the mighty ship continued its far seas voyage to the higher altitude where the snows of the Kingdom Of the North.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The Sail North:

In the aftermath of her ‘arse discipline’ she had to admit this was a far cry from the usual tripe you tend to find in the Seven Kingdoms of death and disembowelment. Jon had gotten his message and expectation through to Danearys and the nerve endings of located in her pillow-like cheeks of her delectable derriere. Her fine aft alabasters skin now a crimson red.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.