Game Of Thrones; A Better End - Cover

Game Of Thrones; A Better End

Copyright© 2019 by Gator

Chapter 1

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This is a re-imagined version as I would have liked to see it. the plot centers around the outrage when Daenerys cuts lose with her dragon's breath. Jon after consultation with other kingdom citizens decides her punishment will begin with a spank, bare and in public. But, the real surprise for the queen comes with who bugger's her arse. Next the hold Kingdom hold out is dealt with a more sophisticated manner which includes punishing and pleasuring her to change her will.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Fan Fiction   Humiliation   Spanking   Anal Sex   Flatulence   Oral Sex   Scatology   Small Breasts   Royalty  

Disclaimer: The following is an interpretation of the drama fantasy, GAME OF THRONES. I do not own the television, related books or any of the characters appearing within these media mediums. Some ‘GOT’ events loosely portrayed appear out of order to enhance the climax.

For the record this is strictly a parody based loosely on the GOT Franchise and I do not earn a penny from the writing or posting of this story. No one under the age of eighteen years-old should read this story.

Author’s Note: I ask for a good read and an honest vote. It’s my intention to continue with future chapters that for GOT fans will astound them as it is re-imagined, yet with a hint of sameness. There will be more and different adult activities between characters seen in this first chapter and others excitingly added in later chapters. I look forward to reading the other Game Of thrones stories who like me have poured their heart into the contest entry process and have achieved their own creative story.

The Triangle Of Fire
Butt Cheek Butt Cheek
Vagina
Clit

Daenerys voice was louder than necessary. “You raised your fist at your queen! Tyrion was shaken. He felt a chill run down his spine and his bowels grumbled with an expected fart from his new fear.

How dare you! I should have you disemboweled, you vile, squat, little creature.

It had never occurred to her from the time she was young or in her junior years when she had taken to the throne and become queen, that among the throngs of which she was their better, there was one fearless enough to be a man and put Danearys in her place. And, unlike her hand that she had beaten and dispatched to the bowels of the castle to await execution. ^^^^^^^ As a man with the ability to take charge of the ‘brat queen,’ He wondered did he have the intestinal fortitude to carry out his duty. Jon was in one word, flabbergasted as he watched in horror out what he recognized as an out of control, vengeful ruler.

Jon steeled his heart. There were many things that in the past he admired about Daneary. But, this was about the future the future of the remnants of all of the Seven Kingdoms. And, the fact was at the direction of queen in her mystical role as mother to the two remaining dragons, had turned ‘Dragon’s Breath on her enemies and villages. The results were pitiless flesh-eating flames and abodes left in rubble after being scorched. And, the queen’s capricious acts must be punished. The idea was since she had pitched a temper tantrum, so it be decreed she would receive a spanking, one to be remembered for all time. In short order during a talk with the queen would help soothe the beast of the assembled people by The Iron Throne. The Iron Throne made of a thousand sword blades would serve as the place where Danearys would receive her ‘great’ spanking. However, Queen Cersei had to walk through King’s Landing (shame) which had included whipping and spittle that covered her body over the red welts and purple bruises. But, while Dany would not feel the shock of leather against bare skin, heirs would be flesh on flesh had contact to the lovely bared pert butt. She like Cersei would not be spared the indignity of a public punishment.

His large, calloused hand would unmistakably make Daneary Targaryen feel the sting of an asp in her up to then pillow-soft pampered An arse that had never been any color other than white. And, certain her cheery cheeks had never been reported as cherry cheeks!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Jon Snow had finally seen the light and it was time to make a particular area of Danearys lovely body bright. Now that alone would be a sight, but a full panties down bare bottomed spanking while the crowd looked on from below the Iron throne where the over the knee spanking would take place was priceless.

MOVE: Jon ceased spanking Dany. Then cupped the queen’s butt cheek and gently squeezed. He could barely feel the muscle under her skin. She really did have a fatty bubble butt. “I feel her skin and under there somewhere is a muscle. She didn’t really have a fat ass,” Jon reported. But, Danearys did have a stubborn layer of baby-fat that had yet left her adult arse cheeks. “Good, that’s a good girl.” He now used his fingers to kind of goose the ‘good and evil’ queen a few times. That gave him an idea where the most fat is and where the muscles are closest to the skin. Jon explore her butt before he began before he spanked her.” ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ The assembled crowd stood in disbelief with a mummy-like stare, dumbfounded as they were by the proceedings in the courtyard by the Iron Throne. The surrounding towns from the Seven Kingdom’s people were to be rewarded. The nature of the brash response was not loss on the village people.

Putting Danearys In The Best Place To Listen:

Jon immediately recognized her as the golden-blonde queen with shoulder length curls who was in Gracie’s store. It was Deanery Targaryen, now this was very interesting kettle of fish for the rich, pampered, brat as he admired her and how her shapely butt flounced in background.

Jon had been on the receiving end of Daenerys bad girl behavior rudeness on numerous occasions; however she could also be very sweet to him. The golden-blonde shoulder length haired school girl inevitably returned to treating him like an outcast. Danearys’ cave-like Rock Abode

Danearys was pretty and quite popular. Many would say charismatic, but she did have a tendency to treat him badly when she was around her friends and act like a brat. Jon arrived at Dareayn’s door and handed the girl he was smitten with a crystal glass of red wine she had left earlier after a confrontation with the crowd which represented many of the Seventh Kingdoms.

He even wondered why he had climbed the fence and strode up the hill to the big stone dwelling located at the top where the Iron Throne dominated the skyline. In the past she had an appalling pattern that she was mean to him especially around her cool in crowd and he had to admit it hurt him.

Jon quickly found out Danearys had no intention of leaving her rock layered home for a drab, smelly underground shelter away from the angry crowds outside. She even had the audacity to still refuse that she would not go with him to the shelter. When he pointed out the reality of the situation to her that rain clouds were loaded and the storm was quickly spread toward their towns all over the Seven Kingdoms.

Fortunately for Danearys thought she didn’t know it at the time Jon’s intervening probably saved her life. All had changed in the kingdom. Jon looked skyward and recognized the rain clouds full of radiated rain lit up the sky as he pointed westward to impress on a stubborn Dany that she must leave her house and go with him to one of the shelters. He decided the time for negotiation was over as she walked with a swish of her hips into her rock dwelling.

Pop! The sudden swat jolted Danearys

Swatting Danearys quite hard across her tight visible panty line, bikini under her tan pants like when he had seen her crawling on all fours in the desert ... Dareayn can’t help, but laugh as she considers the ridiculousness of Jon’s intentions.

Until Swat!

Danearys was popped across the bottom of her tight tan pants and she stopped laughing. “Shh-ee-sh” Danearys whimpered in pain as she tried to rub the sudden sting out of her bottom. “Ouch, Jon stop that, will yah You’re hitting me way too hard and fast.”

Danearys was astonished by the spanking Jon was giving her and yet there was a curiosity, intrigue if you will as her royal lady parts created a triangle of fire. Dany tried to bring her bratty behavior in line as he went into ‘fast and furious’ mode.

“Keep this up young lady and you’re going to get a really sore bottom for you stubbornness,” Jon assured her. It’s for your own good” Jon assured the bratty 18 years old.

Dareayn looked back over her shoulder pouting at him as he laid spanks upon spanks on her now tender butt. While it was certainly true that she had a bad habit of being mean, downright hurtful to him, this was different. It was not about being cool and if that meant a hot bottom for a certain young lady, then that was just the way it had to be! Usually Jon yearned for Daenerys attention, but this was not a usual day in Westeros.

Strawberry Moons

After the finger tip licks were delivered by Jon with a dastardly flick of his wrist Daneary could now compared the fire that resided in her arse with that expelled from her dragon’s breath. The smallest of movements reignited the bonfire that burn in her Strawberry Moon cheeks. She still could not stand the pain.

Daenerys past history had illustrated by her actions that in truth she had always been a ball of fire and a handful. But, the side of the queen now seen by Jon, no longer could be ignored after her ‘Royal Spanking’ the hot-swats had reduced was a bit meeker, a bit weaker contrite young lady and a better queen for the people. With a nod to Jon, Dany accepted the inevitable in hopes of saving her reign as queen.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.