The Extra - Cover

The Extra

Copyright© 2019 by TonySpencer

Chapter 7: Decisions

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7: Decisions - 49-year-old Walker's was a part-time walk-on, walk-off film and TV film extra, with no acting aspirations. He was also a man with a past that he couldn't shake off. Abigail was 26, once a child actor and now a rising star with a highly promising future in the movie business. Surely, there was no way this couple could ever share the red carpet at The Oscars?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

WALKER WOKE ABOUT 5.30 in the morning, as he usually did most mornings when not on night shift. He knew where he was instantly. Abi’s hot body had turned away from him during the night and was still fast asleep. He got up slowly, carefully, so as not to disturb her. He looked down on her sleeping form and pulled the light summer duvet up to cover her bare back and pert bum.

He put the kettle on in the kitchen and looked out of the double aspect window to try and get his bearings. They were maybe six or seven floors up in a luxury apartment block. This was clearly the penthouse, he thought as he sipped his mug of tea and explored, as French doors off the lounge led onto a roof garden, laid out to decking, with various types of seating under several folded umbrellas, a porch swing, raised flower beds planted with low shrubs providing a wind break, and a couple of small ornamental trees.

Looking at the couch in the spacious double aspect lounge reminded him of the evening events, bringing a warm smile to his lips. She had attacked him as soon as the elevator closed, pulling herself up by her arms around his neck into a searing kiss and, as he put his arms around her lower back, she wrapped her legs around him, so he moved his hands down to her butt to stop her slipping any lower. Somehow, after the elevator opened directly into her hallway, Walker managed to manoeuvre her through a set of doors to the couch where he lowered her gently on her back, while she continued to kiss him and grind herself into his torso.

“I love you, Walker,” she had gasped as she rested her forehead against his, her breath panting, her heart racing and her eyes boring into his, daring him to defy her certainty of where this evening was heading. “Make love to me. I’m offering myself as your woman, Walker, make me yours completely, yours to keep forever.”

She had clamped her mouth back hard against his lips, then giggled as Walker moved both his hands from no longer needing to support her butt to kneading her tiny but sensitive breasts, rubbing his thumbs on her responsive nipples through her light summer dress and wispy bra. Her nipples instantly turned to hard rivets of flesh, her giggles morphing into hiccoughy sighs and moans of pleasure, until her whole body shook and her limbs locked rigidly before she collapsed, releasing her hold on him as her arms and legs felt limp.

Walker thought she had fainted and called out in alarm, “Are you all right, Abi?”

“Oh, bloody hell, yes. You made me come with just a kiss and a couple of thumbs! I think I am going to die over and over tonight! Come, Walker, kiss me again.”

He had lowered his head to hers, and their lips meshed once more. Her hands slowly migrated up his long, lean-muscled arms, along his shoulders to the back of his neck and head, pulling him deeper into their kisses, she sucked in his tongue and bit it sharply. As he tried to recoil, her sharp teeth gripped his lower lip and her arms tightened around him, her right leg wrapped around his left thigh, her foot, minus its shoe, lost somewhere along the way, trying to feel its way along the back of his leg to the bottom of his butt. The other foot still had the shoe attached, refusing to be shaken free, but she wrapped it around his other thigh as best she could anyway without stabbing him. Walker was resting his right knee on the couch, his left foot on the floor, that leg locked at the knee, so she couldn’t pull him down any closer but, pulling on him with arms and legs, she managed to lift her butt off the couch as she ground her groin into his right hip and her breasts into his chest.

Walker leaned his head in to resume their kissing, their tongues duelling, their teeth even clashed a couple of times before she chewed his upper lip and he chewed her lower one. Their lips parted for a moment, both breathing heavily, their eyes focused on each other’s eyes, just a couple of inches apart.

“Make love to me, you darling man,” Abi whispered, her voice breaking with emotion, “no more foreplay, I’ve been wet and ready for you all day long...” When it appeared that Walker was both speechless and immobile, she continued with more insistence in her voice, “Please, I need you now, Honey. You need to make love to me, now!”

Slowly Walker straightened up, looking at her all the while, “Abi,” he breathed, “You are so, so beautiful.” Then he pulled up his tee shirt, unthreaded one arm through and pulled it off over his head and tossed it to the ground.

Even before his shirt was half off, Abi pulled her thin summer dress up beyond her butt, sat up and pulled the dress over her head, flinging it to the floor with abandon anywhere. She reached forward and unbuckled the belt of his jeans. He swung his right leg around, then unbuttoned at the waist and pulled down the zip and started to shuck the jeans off past his boxers, which tented his unmistakeable erection. Abi licked her lips and pulled around her bra to the front to undo the fastening and discard it. As she lifted her butt again, to pull down her panties, Walker was finally disposing of his jeans and stripped off his ankle socks in turn with two quick flicks of his index fingers. Abi twirled her knickers around one index finger, while sticking the tip of her other index finger between her teeth in her smiling mouth, as Walker inserted his thumbs into the waistband of his boxers on either side of his hips and paused for a moment.

“Abi, are you?...”

“Drop ‘em Hon, I have never been more sure of anything in my whole life. You are now my life. I am all yours and I want you to be all mine.”

He dropped his shorts to the floor and stepped out of them. He swung his right knee over her again. Abi lifted her knees, folding them up to her chest again, before unfolding her lower legs, running her feet up his torso, over his chest and up to his shoulders. He marvelled at the completely unhurried grace of her movements as she opened herself up, to him like a maiden about to surrender herself in passion and joy.

Walker surveyed her neat triangle of fur above the closed puffy purse of her sex, her flat belly under her rib cage rising and falling with her increasingly rapid breaths, her small puddled breasts, her brown areoles, and hard stubby nipples, her smooth graceful neck, her lips full flushed red begging to be kissed again. Her lips parted in a smile which unveiled her cute cheek dimples, her eyes big with wonder and lust, the black centres almost completely eclipsing the china blue irises, her face framed by her long blonde hair, which had somewhen in the past few minutes lost the scrunchie which had earlier tamed her pony tail.

He lowered his head to kiss those lips again, as she raised her head part of the way, each turning heads a quarter turn to kiss each other deeper. Abi used her left hand on his upper arm to pull herself up, while her dominant right hand found and enveloped his hot hard manhood and guided it towards her sex, sweeping the tip up and down the slit, coating it in her wetness until ready to press through the envelope of folds into the damp entrance of her eagerly awaiting pussy. He pressed his hips forward and just the head of his cock slipped into her hot recess but no further as he held himself in check.

“Abi, are you protected, do I need?...”

“Yes, no, er, just make love to me, Walker. I am clean, and not had sex for nearly two years. Are you clean, honey?...”

“I guess, it’s been over five years for me. With only two partners in my life, well, directly, that is. My last wife had any number of affairs, so not sure how exposed I’ve been down the years but I was given the all-clear when I had myself checked after I discovered Chris had let me down and then let me go.”

“Oh shit! I’ve had five lovers, and I thought that was a low figure. My last lover was steady for almost a couple of years but our relationship ran out of steam, no spark. Now I’m sparking like I’m in the centre of a thunder storm. I love you, Walker, I really do.”

“I love you, Abi, you really are a dream come true.”

Slowly, carefully, lovingly, the two had merged last night on that couch, their lips met and they moved slowly, merging deeper with every gentle stroke, with her relaxing her muscles to absorb and caress him, while their sexual organs filled with as much blood as they could hold, their combined heat almost too hot to endure. Aided by their combined juices, they moved smoothly, steadily, without pain or discomfort, simply creating unfathomable masses of endorphins in their brains to milk every ounce of pleasure for them both from their delightful lovemaking.

When Walker adjusted his knee slightly for more comfort, Abi felt a little more rubbing on her g-spot and instructed him to hold it there, or adjust a little this way and that, until she felt he was hitting the spot just right and then, within moments, she died a little death once again.

Walker held off while she regained her senses and Walker ploughed her a little more firmly, increasingly faster and faster until she was screaming his name and he found his blessed release.

She was so petite and delicate that Walker had scooped her up and laid her on top of him, rather than risk crushing her beneath him.

Walker smiled as he sipped his long ignored and now cold breakfast tea. What a night! And it had followed such an emotional day. There had been a connection between them all day, after Abi had burst into his workshop and threw herself at him sobbing her eyes out. He had calmed her down until she was able to tell him that she had been devastated for him, finding out his marriage to Crystal had been betrayed so cruelly on the video she had just seen. While he could never bring himself to watch it again after being forced to in court, the copy he had been given unseen by a friend had proved effective in quashing the assault charges and negotiating a financial settlement from the Studio who had summarily dismissed him, provided he didn’t release that video to the public. He happily surrendered what he honestly told them was his only copy, then he chuckled, recalling that Danny, the cameraman, had also been sacked by his boss for bringing the Studio into disrepute, thinking they already had the original, but, no, Danny had a full stock of copies that he sent to everyone he knew, by hand, by mail, on multimedia, and he knew a lot of people, so the video had very soon gone viral over the internet, seen by hundreds of millions.

Walker couldn’t recall much detail of the video, having witnessed the scene from a different viewpoint to the one that was seared into his own memory. His friend Danny had warned him the night before that he had seen the pair of them emerge from a downtown hotel where Danny was being interviewed for a better paid and more varied cameraman job with a film studio, rather than his current one working in video tape. He recognised Bull Donald first, who arrogantly made little attempt at disguising himself as he emerged from the elevator; the lady with him was a different matter, wearing a scarf to hide her hair and giant dark glasses to obscure her face, hoping to conceal her identity from casual observers.

But Danny had spent the previous eight years photographing the star of the show. He knew her every move, every sway of the hips, every toss of the mane that haloed her beautiful face. Danny knew that it was Crystal Mackintosh, the all-American sweetheart, as well as a married woman for fifteen years, and he now knew that she had been in a tryst with her fellow actor on the show, one of the most notorious ravishers of his leading ladies in the business. And Danny knew her husband Walker well and liked him a lot. Walker was one of the few extras that was prepared to talk to anyone as equals, including Danny, right from the very moment he had started out as an assistant cameraman as basically the cameraman’s runner at first. So Danny had for a long time considered Walker a close friend, so he had to tell him of his suspicions. The very next day Danny followed Donald after he had shot his scene, taking up a prepared mobile hand camera and Danny hit paydirt immediately. Walker didn’t know he was being filmed on camera, but being forewarned that Crystal and Donald were possibly having an affair, he too was watching Donald from afar.

Just recalling those thoughts made Walker sad at the way he saw his marriage crumble to dust right in front of his eyes. He saw more than the camera did, the little touches and strokes between them, clearly liked by each and no doubt discovered by much touching, loving practice. His marriage was being made a lie in front of his eyes and it destroyed in that very instance any faith in the reality of any touch or gesture Christina had ever made to him during their courtship and marriage.

He focused on the couch again, channelling in the good new thoughts of yesterday to replace the old bad ones of yesteryear.

He had driven Abi to her apartment block in his Land-Rover, following her directions, leaving her car behind at the Studio. Her parking space in the apartment block’s basement was next to the elevator. She had to type in a code to access the top floor, but as soon as the doors closed she was on him like a limpet.

Then his thoughts were interrupted.

“Morning, Walker, any more hot water in the kettle, honey?”

“Sure, Baby Doll, I can put the kettle on again, tea or coffee?” Walker replied as he turned and moved towards her.

“Tea, please.”

They exchanged a long warm hug, tucking his head into nuzzling her neck. When she tried to kiss him on the mouth, though, he deflected her and kissed her beneath her ear.

“I don’t have a toothbrush here, Abi”

“I haven’t cleaned my teeth yet either,” she replied, “but I still deserve a good morning kiss, don’t I? Even though I distinctly remember you licking my arse at one point.”

“Mmm, that was only after you buried your tongue in mine, you dirty witch —”

They kissed for a long time, working themselves up in passion. Walker broke the kiss first.

“I have an early start this morning, Abi, and —”

“I know, me too. And we do need to go in together, I left my car there, remember? I’m off for a shower. Join me?”

“Not a good idea, I have to allow time to get home and shower and change into clean workwear, too.”

“I know, we have to pretend to be sensible adults, instead of adolescents experiencing intoxicating coupling. That’s why you are going to be so good for me, keeping me sensible until the time is right. I’ll shower and get changed.” She kissed him again. “You can watch me shower, help me dry and get dressed, and when we get to your place, I’ll watch you.”

“I’m living with my mother, Abi.”

“Well, she can watch too. No, scratch that, she’s seen your tush plenty, I’ve got a hell of a lot of catching up to do!”

“You are bewitching, Baby Doll.”

“I know,” she took his hand and led him to the bedroom and her en suite. “When we get to yours, pack your all-important toothbrush and enough clothes for the weekend, not that they’ll get much wear.”

“Is that an invitation to stay with you, baby doll?”

“No sweetheart, it is a command. I’m not letting you out of my sight until I’ve got a ring on this finger.” She held up her left ring finger.

In his Land-Rover, heading towards his Mum’s house, she asked, “So where did your name ‘Walker’ come from?”

“Walter, my birth name was Walter,” he admitted, “it’s a family name.”

“Aww, I think ‘Walt’ is a sweet name, honey,” Abi breathed, her eyes closed, “I think traditional family names really are the best ones. What about ‘Walter Ronald Pickering’ for our first born?”

“I don’t she’d thank either of us for that!” he said, laughing, “although ‘Ronnie’ might fit.”

“Beast!” she laughed as she slapped him on the shoulder.

“Anyway, he or she wouldn’t thank us whatever the names. We have to be realistic, I’ll be in my 70s by the time he or she graduated from college.”

“People are living a lot longer and leading more active lives later in life nowadays. I know you are fit and don’t smoke, you’ll live to be 100, I bet, I hope. You’ll help me blow out my candles when I’m 80, won’t you, honey?”

“Sure, and chase you round the table after for a kiss or more.”

“Mmmm I’ll let you catch me, honey.”

“It’s a lovely thought, but what about being surrounded by our loving brood, all crying out ‘Ewwww!’?”

“We can make our excuses, birthdays, special days and any days we want to make extraordinary are for consummating, besides our kids’d be well used to it, forever telling us to ‘get a room’.” She smiled. “So how many kids do you think we could cope with, Walt, sweetheart?”

“With you? Any number that take after you would be a positive for the human race. However, you’ve got your acting career still to establish.”

“Phooey to my career, lots of actresses and women in general manage to interrupt their careers to have their families. and you are more than fit enough to give me a run for my money. Anyway, I want you to move in with me, and I’m only prepared for you to put up a gentle argument before you concede to my scheming plan to share my life with you forever.”

“All right, cards on the table, I am reluctant to move in permanently with you so quickly, as this romance, affair, what you want to call it —”

“Romance, on my part, and definitely lust on both our parts,” her dimples appeared while her eyes lost focus in a dreamy look. That didn’t help Walker’s ability to focus either.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.