Modern Family: Claire's Father's Day Gift - Cover

Modern Family: Claire's Father's Day Gift

Copyright© 2019 by Fan Fiction Man

Chapter 5

Erotic Fan Fiction: Chapter 5 - Modern family erotic Fanfiction. Claire Dunphy cooks up delicious plan for Father's Day present to her father Jay, and Phil.

Caution: This Erotic Fan Fiction contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Humor   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   InLaws   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Water Sports   modern family fanfiction,modern family sex stories,modern family erotica fanfiction

“You licked up my pee!” Gloria made a face, but she didn’t fool anyone ... she was actually very flattered that Claire lusted enough for her that she craved her piss.

“And your sweet pussy juice and any cum that oozed down your thigh. Don’t worry, we can clean that ottoman and remember to use that one as one of our special pieces of furniture, after all. You know, the kinky kind. Look, Gloria, baby, we have a hall pass for the both of us. We clearly wanted that. We might as well use it, as Cam won’t be back for a while, knowing him and the hubbies are out of commission for the moment. How about it, guys? Want to watch me eat Gloria’s ass now? Maybe make out with her, too? I’d eat her pussy, too, but right now, we want to let the cum do its job, right, guys?” Claire proposed, getting sharp intakes of breath in response to her idea.

“Okay, mami, you want this ass? Take it, baby!” Gloria bent over once more and parted her cheeks to invite Claire to kiss and lick her butt-crack at last.

“I almost wish that I had a bib ... almost,” Claire winked at Phil and Jay, her hubby and father in turn, as she descended upon Gloria’s bottom to lick away at her tush with unexpected enthusiasm.

Gloria couldn’t believe what was happening to every nerve ending in her body, her flesh shivering with chills, her muscles taut, as she experienced a tongue bath to her ass that she would never have imagined in her entire life. Claire rimmed her stepmother like she was the most delicious dessert ever made, kissing and licking between those wonderful buns of hers as if afraid that it was her last taste of booty on Earth. Gloria’s knees buckled as she splattered all over the ottomon yet again, this time without the piss. She could never imagine anyone lusting after her culo this badly that she would go to such extremes to tongue her crack.

“Dios mio, papi ... mami ... oh, God ... Jayyy! Phil ... Claire’s licking my ass and I lovvveeee itttt!” Gloria screamed her most intense orgasms of the evening yet, unable to hold back her need for release as she felt that wonderful sliding along her bottom.

“It’s yummy, hon ... just plain delicious!” Claire declared, squirming more than a little herself with her brazen Sapphic lust for her own stepmother.

“Oh ... fuck me ... call me ‘Mama,’ please ... call me ‘Mama’ and fuck me ... lick me ... fuck me with that wet tongue of yours!” Gloria pleaded for more such pleasures, wanting to add the extra spice of being called such a maternal name by the very same woman licking her culo.

Claire really let loose now, going to town on Gloria’s ass and licking it with absolute commitment right then to the task. She hardly came up for air, making her father’s second wife lose all semblance to self-control anymore. Gloria was complete putty in her hands and shuddered repeatedly as goosebumps formed all over her skin from the pure, crazed, intoxicating lust that consumed every part of her like a raging blaze. She was utterly weak in the knees now, giving into the endless pleasures of Claire eating her that way.

For Claire, it was pretty simple and basic ... she craved that booty and she would lick and eat it until she was good and ready to stop. She kept rimming the holy hell out of Gloria, putting the Colombian MILF entirely under her spell, unable to resist or deny even the slightest advances from her own stepdaughter. While the menfolk watched them in pure fascination, Claire Dunphy reduced the Latin cougar to a puddle of her own lady juice and a gelatinous state, slumped over the ottoman and unable to move for a moment.

“Good God, Claire, it’s a good thing that you’re not a lezzie. I might lose your stepmother to you if you were!” Jay blurted in candid amazement and admiration.

“I hated her at times, but part of why was that I found her so damn delicious and hated myself for that fact. Plus, I thought her a gold-digger, but I can see now that she’s just a very sensual, passionate woman, full of love, lust, and needs that neither of us knew about, Daddy. I take it that our hall pass is not revoked, then?” Claire winked at her father.

“Hey, I’m right here, you don’t have to speak of me as if absent!” Gloria protested as she struggled to her feet, “Jay, did you like what you saw, papi, your sweet, luscious daughter eating my culo?”

“Hell, yes!” Jay admitted, his cock showing some signs of life again at last, “and trust me, I’m all for both of you ladies eating each other out!”

“Me, too! It was the sexiest thing ever, far better than porn!” Phil confessed, his own dick stirring as well.

“Good, because it’s Claire’s turn to be the dessert. Come on, girlie, mama’s gone take you to school!” Gloria said as she lifted Claire like a ragdoll and pushed her over the ottoman to start munching on her derriere, too.

From the first sight of Claire’s firm, toned buttocks to the sight of that brown eye staring out from her crack, Gloria fell in love with her sweet, pale, muscular ass. It was clearly a mutual thing for them, and the Colombian hottie proved it when she dove in without any kind of embarrassment and began rimming her stepdaughter with complete abandon. Claire knew that she could get used to this, just as she could get used to tasting Gloria’s own sultry, earthy bottom. Having her salad tossed by a luscious Latina was a secret fantasy come true, making the Dunphy matriarch entirely her willing prey.

“I can never give this up, can you, mami?” Gloria demanded of Claire, who moaned with continual ecstasy as she felt that wet, wonderful tongue glide up her crack to devour her booty.

“No way ... no fucking way! Eat me anytime, mama! Mom’s dead, and that’s ... sad, but my yummy Latin mama is here and I love how she takes care of me!” Claire worked to exhale, her shallow breaths reflecting just much Gloria drove her wild with that amazing rimjob.

“You’ll suck my tits, too, and let me suck yours? I want us to be nursing gal pals, breastfeeding together, even sucking each other’s tits!” Gloria insisted, sensing that Claire would sell her soul right then, so next to that, an all-girl adult nursing relationship was no problem at all.

“Oh, God, yes ... let’s suck each other’s tits and get used to the taste of nipples!” Claire quivered as she felt that awesome mouth treat her pucker like a Sno-Cone.

Claire had the sensation that if she could melt right then, she’d melt so much that her ass and Gloria’s face would fuse seamlessly into one. She white-knuckled the ottoman, unable to take much more of the analingus without screaming Gloria’s name. Despite her resentment and jealousy, Claire now realized, she had always been attracted to and had a crush on Gloria. The Latina who married her father was just too damn delectable not to crave! Even her annoying habits were undeniably adorable now, even consciously, to Claire, much as they often were to her father and husband.

“Let’s kiss and taste our own asses at last!” Gloria told Claire as she pulled her up to her face and began making out before getting an answer.

“See? Your hot piss and pussy juice taste great together with your butt sweat and Phil’s cum!” Claire pointed out as she groped Gloria’s tits.

“Yes, they do. I love it! I want to drink your pee sometime soon, too. Before it gets too dangerous for the babies. Even then, we can piss on each other and wash it off afterward,” Gloria remarked as she slapped Claire on the butt.

“So, when we’re not pregnant, we can be each other’s toilets, but only for piss, right?” Claire proposed, “and I’d love to be Daddy’s toilet for that, and Phil’s as well.”

“And I can be yours ... and theirs as well,” Gloria agreed with real lust now.

“Even by itself, that lesbian rimfest was a wonderful Father’s Day gift, not even counting two swaps like that!” Jay complimented both women on their rimming romp.

“Yeah, tell me about it! What could I possibly do for Claire’s birthday that would match that!” Phil wondered aloud.

“Oh, I can think of something!” Claire teased her hubby.

“So can I!” Gloria winked at Jay, just as the door opened and Haley walked into the living room.

“OH MY GOD!” Haley Marshall reacted with shock at the sight of her mother naked, making out with her step-grandmother no less!

“Oh ... wow!” Dylan said as he followed her inside the living room and found the aftermath of some kind of orgy between the older adults.

“So ... we’re like doing each other now, relatives and all, or is it just the ladies of this family that can make out and have sex with each other?” Haley asked her mother bluntly, admiring her and Gloria both as well as the men.

“It’s a little late for that, isn’t it, after you fucked her Daddy?” Claire confronted Haley with her suspicions that it had been her that had seduced Phil.

“You did WHAT?” Dylan asked in jealous outrage.

“Sit down on the ottoman and shut up, Dylan! This is between a mother, her daughter, and her husband!” Claire told her son-in-law, never really liking him much.

“But this ottoman smells like piss!” Dylan objected.

Claire got angry and grabbed her worthless son-in-law by the hairs of his head, pushing him down to the floor before sitting on him. She straddled his chest for a moment and planted her delicious ass on his face, forcing him to tongue it. Dylan didn’t even hesitate to do just that, even as Haley grabbed her father’s cock and knelt to suck on it in plain view of everyone. Dylan’s jealousy faded in the torrent of lust for his mother-in-law’s fine tush, the desire to lick it irresistible to him now. When Gloria lay down to free his prick and begin sucking it, being less than impressed by it, but it was still a dick.

“Grandpa, why don’t you taste me? I think that you’d like my twat!” Haley invited Jay to come closer so that she could feed him her pussy, “it’s smooth and sweet!”

Jay couldn’t resist for a moment longer, kneeling to start licking his granddaughter’s bald slit on the sofa while she kept sucking her father’s cock. Haley didn’t hesitate to take full advantage, even as Alex now walked in on all of them, absolutely floored by what she saw. Her whole fucking family, or so it looked at the moment, was engaged in a serious oral clusterfuck! Why were they having an incest orgy, even if only a suckfest?

“Mom, Dad ... why is Haley sucking Dad’s cock and letting Grandpa Jay eat her out? Mom, why is Dylan eating your ass? Why is Gloria sucking Dylan’s rather pathetic dick? Damn, Dylan, you should really get used to using your tongue to satisfy women, because while I’m no size queen, I don’t see how my sister is ever content with that! No wonder she prefers Daddy and Grandpa!” Alex reacted with mixed amusement and shock.

“You want to join in?” Jay asked his granddaughter as he took a break from licking a rather impatient Haley.

“Grandpa, come on, please ... put your tongue back there! Alex, in or out! You want some fun, suck Grandpa’s big stick there! It’s clearly a lot bigger than Dylan’s!” Haley urged her younger sister, who eagerly put her lips around her grandfather’s prick.

Haley then resumed sucking her father’s cock, loving the way that his impressive dick contrasted with the underwhelming unit that her new hubby packed between his legs. Dylan was still a sweet and lovable guy, and she wasn’t giving him up, but the more she thought of it, the more that she realized that he had other uses than fucking her twat. She might let him fuck her now and then, but she wouldn’t get her satisfaction out of that particular action. His tongue was a lot nicer and she had to admit that his size was good for sodomy, but he was rather puny for her slit.

Feeling her grandfather lick away at her cunt, Haley realized that while some men were great for pussy lapping and some men for rough sex, other men were good for both and some not at all. Dylan was clearly still deeply infatuated with her and it made him the sweet safety net that she desired and trusted, but he just wasn’t a stud, not with his prick. On the other hand, he was apparently quite the success with his mouth, judging from how her mother enjoyed his tongue in spite of her loathing of the guy. Haley now knew even more than before that if she wanted gratification, she needed to mostly keep it in the family. Even Dylan was family now, as her husband, but it was her father and grandfather who could really get her going.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.