Brian's Story - Cover

Brian's Story

by Just Plain Bob

Copyright© 2019 by Just Plain Bob

Fiction Sex Story: A story about a crush on a girl and growing up.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   .

I’d just finished changing the magneto on a Cessna 172 when I heard a car pull up to the hanger. I turned and looked, saw who it was and then swore.

“Shit!” I said to myself. “How in the fuck did she find me?”

The person in the car was my wife Antonia. It had been a little over a year since I’d last seen her and I had hoped to never see her again.

She sat in the car staring out at the runway looking like she was trying to work up the courage to get out of the car. Finally the door opened and she got out of the car and headed for the office. I’d gone a year without talking to her and while it looked like I was going to have to now I could put it off a little longer.

I used the Tow-Buddy to get the Cessna out of the hanger and then I got into the airplane, fired it up and taxied to the run-up area. I did a complete system check. The Cessna had full tanks and I briefly toyed with the idea of calling the tower and getting clearance to taxi to the active runway and takeoff. Only problem is that it wasn’t my airplane and I just see going to jail just to avoid talking to Toni.

I left the run-up pad and taxied to the tie-down area next to the hanger. I chocked the wheels, tied the aircraft down and walked towards the hanger. My thoughts as I walked were not so much on how she had found me, but more along the lines of why did she bother? There was nothing here for her. The note I’d left on the kitchen table the day I left should have told her I was done with her and why.


I met Antonia Piper in the seventh grade. The family had just moved to town because my father had been promoted to manager and was given the local plant when the current manager was killed in an auto accident.

I hated having to move away from all of my friends to go someplace where I didn’t know a soul. A lot of that hate faded when I saw Toni. I know a lot of folks say you don’t really fall in love when you are only thirteen. They say that at that age all it is is puppy love and it will happen to you several times before you are really old enough to experience true love. All I know is I locked on Toni and I stayed locked on Toni until the day I caught her cheating on me.

There was just one small problem; I was locked on Toni, but to her I was just another classmate. I asked her out a dozen times in the seventh, maybe two dozen in the eighth and another dozen in the ninth and got nowhere. Things changed in the tenth.

I turned eighteen the summer vacation before the tenth and my doting grandparents (both sides) got together and gave me a car for my birthday. It was ten years old, but they had a mechanic go over it and make sure nothing was wrong with it before they gave it to me. Eighteen and in the tenth grade? Yep! I was a sickly child and I didn’t start kindergarten until I was seven and then I had to repeat the eighth grade because of a burst appendix.

When I started the tenth grade I was the only kid in class with a car. Several others during the tenth got cars, but I was the only one who had one for the first three months. The big thing about having a car in our town was that if you had a car you could go to the drive-in movie.

Suddenly Toni was receptive when I asked her for a date. After several dates we were making out at the movie and when I took her home after a date. I asked her to be my steady and she said yes. The next three and a half months were great and then one Thursday we were at lunch in the school cafeteria and I asked her what she wanted to do on Friday and she looked away from me and said she already had a date for Friday.

“With who?”

“Roger Wilson.”

“Why Toni? I thought we were going steady.”

She just looked away and wouldn’t answer. I got up and walked away from the table leaving Toni there looking at my uneaten lunch.

I might have been hung up on Toni, but I wasn’t totally stupid. It wasn’t hard to figure out Roger Wilson. He was the second kid in the tenth to get a car, but Roger’s father owned the local Ford dealership and Roger’s car was a brand new Mustang convertible. So I watched them date and felt sorry for myself.

I didn’t like Roger anyway. He was an arrogant asshole. I guess he thought he was hot shit because his family was one of the wealthiest in town. Even though I didn’t like him I was always civil to him until the day in football practice I hit him during a scrimmage and he got up and said:

“Hey dick breath; no need to take it out on me because you can’t hold on to your woman.”

I was half a second away from creaming his ass before I caught myself. If I went after him the coach would kick me off the team and I loved the game too much to let that happen. I just turned and walked away from the asshole. Good move AND bad move on my part.

God move because it kept me on the team; bad move because it made Roger think that I was afraid of him. I guess I made it worse by avoiding him so that I wouldn’t get into a place where I could wax his ass. He took that to be further proof I was afraid of him.


Then Roger did something that got his ass grounded.

There was an Elvis movie on at the drive-in that weekend. At lunch Toni came up to me and asked if she could join me and I of course said yes.

“Why haven’t you called me?”

“Why would I? You broke up with me.”

“No I didn’t. You got up and walked away before I could explain.”

“Explain?”

“Yes. Brian; I wasn’t breaking up with you. I dated Roger long before I dated you and during that time he got me to promise that when he got a car I would be the first one to ride in it with him. When he got his car he reminded me of my promise. It wasn’t easy for me to do considering you and I were steadies. To me a promise made is a promise that has to be kept. It would only be one date, but you never gave me a chance to explain and after you walked away from me you stayed away from me. I’m not doing anything this weekend. Hint hint.”

I said earlier that I’m not stupid, but I also mentioned several times about how hung up I was on this girl right?

I picked her up at six and we drove to the drive-in. We necked before the first movie (it was a double feature) which was a western and all I can remember about it is that it had Randolph Scott in it. We necked during the intermission and then watched Elvis do something in Hawaii. I took her home and we made out for half an hour a block from her house. Saturday was a date at Skate city with more making out when I took her home.

Sunday we both had family things to do so we didn’t see each other again until Monday at school. At lunch Toni dropped the bomb on me.

“We can’t be steadies any more. My mom got on me about it. She says I’m too young and that I need to date others. We can still date, but she doesn’t want me dating any one boy more than once a month.”

“So after our next date I have to wait a month to date you again?”

She looked away and then back at me and said “Your date for the month was yesterday.”

Did I believe her? Why wouldn’t I? Parents did stupid shit like that all the time.

“We can still have lunch together and talk right?”

“Sure. You bet.”

I had lunch with her on Tuesday and Wednesday but on Thursday she was sitting with Roger when I got to the cafeteria and then again on Friday so it didn’t come as a surprise to me when I saw her in Roger’s car on Saturday.

Sunday, whatever Gods there be smiled down at me. My next door neighbor was Mary Anne and she was a senior so even though we liked each other we didn’t date. Her car wouldn’t start and she needed to get to her job at Burger Barn so she asked me if I could run her to work. I pulled into the back and let her out and then decided I’d go in for a milkshake. As I got out of the car Roger Wilson came out, saw me, took a couple of steps my way and said:

“Hey, asswipe, thanks for taking care of my girl while I was stuck in the house.”

“Glad I could help” I said and then I nailed his ass. I was stomping the shit out of him and yelling:

“Asswipe am I? Then I guess I need to do what asswipes do and wipe your sorry ass.”

I wailed on him four a couple of minutes before Max, who owned Burger Barn, and a couple of others pulled me off of Roger and I heard Mary Anne say:

“I saw the whole thing. That guy called Brian a bad name and then hit him. All Brian did was fight back.”

I looked at her and she smiled and winked at me. Then Max said “I don’t care who started it. Take your shit someplace else. I don’t need it in my parking lot.”

They turned loose of me and I left.


It did not escape my notice that the one date a month policy of Toni’s mom did not extend to Roger who I saw with Toni on the following weekend. In the back of my mind I knew I was being played, but it seemed that the front of my mind was where I spent most of my time and the front of my mind was locked on Antonia Piper.

It was a little over a month later and I was again sitting in the school cafeteria when Toni came up and asked if she could join me. I said yes and she sat down and asked:

“Why haven’t you called me?”

“Called you? Why?”

“It has been a month and I can date you again.”

“Has it really been a month?”

As I said that I was looking at her and wondering if she really hadn’t noticed that I’d seen her with Roger on three of the last four weekends. I might have been locked on and stupidly hung up on the girl, but I still had to wonder just what kind of game she was playing. Whatever it was I was going to play along. If one weekend a month is all I could get I was going to take it and pray things would change for the better. That thought brought me up short.

“I get one weekend a month right? The whole weekend?”

She looked down for a couple of seconds and then looked back up at me and said “Sorry Brian, but mom’s rule is one date not one weekend.”

It was a fight! Even as blindly stupid as I was over the girl I knew that sooner or later I was going to have to grow some stones in dealing with her and it might as well be sooner than later. I looked at my watch and said:

“Got to run or I’ll be late for class.”

I got up and she said “What about our date?”

“There’s nothing good on at the drive-in and the Arcade is closed for repairs. I’ll wait for a better time to get my one date” and I walked away leaving her sitting there with a shocked look on her face.

There were other girls in my class who were interested in a guy with a car and when I was hit with Toni’s one date rule I looked around to see what could do to fill in the time between my dates with Toni. I don’t know if Toni paid as much attention to who I was with as I did to who she was with, but if she did she would have seen me with a half a dozen other girls (some more than a couple of times) at the Arcade, Skate City, the movies and the miniature golf place on Piedmont. She might even have seen me make out with one at the drive-in. I don’t know, but the Gods were on my side that day.

I had study hall before my last class and we were allowed to do it in the library. I was sitting at a table when Mary Anne (my neighbor) sat down on a chair opposite me.

“You doing anything tonight?”

“No plans. Why?”

“I need a favor. A huge favor.”

“If I can do it you got it.”

“You know I’ve been going steady with Rick Spence right?”

“Knew you were seeing him a lot, but didn’t know he was your steady.”

“Well he is; or was anyway. He is supposed to be seeing his grandparents tonight, but a little birdie tells me he is really going to be taking Mandy Taylor to the drive-in movie.”

“And?”

“I want to let the asshole know he isn’t putting anything over on me. I want you to take me to the drive-in. I want him to see me making out with another guy while he thinks he is putting something over on me. Can you do it?”

“Pretend to make out with you?”

“Who said anything about pretend?”

She was pulling my leg right? I sat there looking at her like I thought maybe she’d flipped out on me. She smiled and said:

“Think of how your stock will shoot up when word gets out you were seen making out at the drive-in with a hot senior chick.”

“You’re serious.”

“As death sweetie. It won’t mean a thing if he thinks I’m faking it.”

“How do you see it happening?”

I couldn’t believe how simple it was. We were parked down the street from Rick’s house and we followed him to Mandy’s and then to the drive-in. We were right behind him when he paid and we paid and tagged along behind him to where he parked. Our luck held and the parking spots on both side of him were open. Mary Anne told me to take the one on his left side so her passenger window would be next to his driver’s side window and the she rolled down her window. She was wearing a hoodie so even if he looked over he wouldn’t know who she was until she was ready for him to.

Rick and Mandy got out of the car and went to the concession stand to get popcorn or whatever and Mary Anne rolled down her window and took of her hoodie. When she saw them coming back she said:

“Show time sugar. Just remember; ignore him and whatever he does and concentrate on me.”

When Rick was at his door and reaching to open it Marry Anne said “Get over here Brian. We came here to make out not stare at a blank screen.”

I moved over to her and our lips met as Rick recognized her voice and bent to look in the window. His eyes went wide and he quickly pulled back and got in his car.

When it got dark enough for the movie to start Mary Anne’s tongue was so far into my mouth I thought she was going to try to lick my belly button from the inside. She had me hot enough to explode when she broke the kiss.

“Time for Act Two.”

“Act two?”

“Back seat time.”

“I don’t think so.”

“Why not?”

“I didn’t expect that. I don’t have any rubbers.”

“No sweat sugar. One of the rules in The Handbook for Girls is never ever count on the guy to think ahead. I’ve got us covered” and then she laughed and said “Excuse the pun.”

I was no stranger to sex. On my eighteenth birthday my cousin Lou who was two years older and a college student took me to a frat house kegger and I got to pay a couple of visits to their mattress room. Lou gave me a handful of rubbers and insisted I use them.

“Never know with these babes. Better safe than sorry.”

Later on I saw one of the girls at Burger Barn and she recognized me. She came over to me and asked me if I wanted to play and after that we did we got together several times. And no! I never tried anything with Toni. She was too pure and above that. Yeah; I know. I was just plain stupid when it came to that girl. Anyway; back to the drive-in.

“Are you sure about this?”

“You bet sugar; it won’t mean shit if I don’t make it real for him.”

I just shook my head and said “I don’t understand.”

“What’s to understand? I’m just showing the fool that he just threw away the best thing that ever happened to him and in a way that will hurt.”

We got in the back and Mary Anne handed me a rubber and took off her panties. I opened my fly, put on the rubber and then Mary Anne guided me into her. Mary Anne was very vocal.

“That’s it baby; pound my pussy. Make me cum. Do it baby; do it. Harder baby; pound me.”

I of course did my best to accommodate her. It went on for several minutes and then suddenly she seemed to stiffen and she started moaning “Yes yes yes yes” and then she screamed out “FUCK YES” and her pussy clamped on my cock and I busted my nut. We were still for a bit and then she said:

“Pull it out baby. I need to check the rubber and make sure it didn’t break.”

She checked it, tied it off and dropped it on the floor. And then, as if the evening hadn’t already been weird enough the driver’s door opened up and Mandy Taylor got into the car. She looked over the seat at us and said:

“How was he?”

“Better than most and a little bigger than I expected. What are you doing here?”

“You know me girl. You’ve known me since the second grade. You know when something bothers me I go straight at it.”

“So?”

“So I’m here with a date who can’t keep his attention off of this car. It wasn’t until the dome light went on when you moved to the back seat that I saw it was you. You know me girl; I don’t poach on a friend’s territory, but Rick told me that you guys had an argument and broke up. I guess I could have called you and checked, but why would he lie. He knew, or should have known, that we would be seen and it would get back to you. Anyway he is over there all nervous and I finally figured out he was afraid you would see him. I hate being lied to so here I am checking things out.”

“He probably is afraid that I’ll see him. He is supposed to be visiting his grandparents tonight; at least that is what he told me. He thinks he is putting something over on me. What he doesn’t know is that I’m not here by accident. Helen Liss was in the booth next to you when you guys made the date and she told me. I made sure I could be here so I could rub his nose in being busted.”

“How could he be that stupid? He had to know you would find out.”

“He’s a boy. What is it that all of us girls know about boys?”

“They are usually dumb.”

“Hey” I exclaimed.

“Oh hush Brian” Mary Anne said, “You going to try and tell me you don’t do dumb shit?”

She had me there so I shut my mouth.

“I’d better get back to the dumb fuck” Mandy said and she opened the door to get out and then I heard her exclaim:

“Oh shit! That miserable fuck!”

“What” Mary Anne and I asked at the same time.

“He just pulled out. The asshole just drove off and left me here.”

“No sweat; we will get you home. Right Brian?”

“We can do it.”

Mary Anne and I got out of the back and moved up front. The girls made me sit in the middle. The movie had already started so we settled in to watch it. Maybe a half hour later a hand started rubbing the lump in my trousers and when I looked down it wasn’t Mary Anne’s hand. I looked over at Mary Anne and saw her looking at me.

“Watch the movie Brian; just watch the movie.”

Ten minutes later there were two hands working on a much harder lump. I watched the movie. A couple of minutes later my zipper was being pulled down. I watched the movie. A minute later Mandy had my cock in her mouth and I watched the movie. After a minute or so Mandy took her mouth off my cock and asked:

“Anyone really care about the movie?”

“Not a bit” Mary Anne said. “I’ve done what I came here to do.”

“Then let’s get out of here.”

“And do what?”

“Go to my house. My parents are in Vegas for the weekend.”

“Cool” Mary Anne said and started the car. Nobody asked me shit so I just sat there as Mary Anne drove us out of the drive-in and Mandy went back to sucking my cock. Mandy got me off just as we pulled up in front of her house and she surprised me. She swallowed. I didn’t think girls did that. I’d had my dick sucked before, but never to completion. At the frat house party I’d been to I just put it in whatever mouth was empty and I only kept it there until one of the lower holes opened up. Then Mandy said:

“Not bad. A little nutty; I could get used to it.”

“Let me see” Mary Anne said and she bent down and took me in her mouth. She licked and sucked for a bit and then sat up and said “What are you doing different? You taste different from the last time.”

“Probably his nutty taste combined with a new douche I’m using.”

Mandy started to get out of the car and asked “You guys want to coming in?”

“A bed instead of a backseat? Out of the car Brian; move it!”

It was like I was in a dream of sorts. It had to be a dream. The entire night was like some teenaged fantasy. Mary Anne prodded me out of the car and we followed Mandy inside the house. Once inside Mandy said:

“I’ve got Mountain Dew, Coke and Vernor’s Ginger Ale. What would you like?”

Mary Anne said Coke and I said Vernors and Mandy said “First bedroom at the top of the stairs” and she went to get the drinks. Mary Anne took me by the hand and led me to the stairs.

“Hang on girls; I don’t have any condoms.”

“Not to worry” Mandy said, “I’ve got plenty.

Mary Anne was naked and I was down to socks when Mandy came in, handed us our drinks and started stripping. I watched her and thought to myself that this was totally unreal. Two hot chicks and I hadn’t gone after either one of them.

Mandy asked a question and I was so lost in thought that I didn’t hear it. She raised her voice:

“Earth to Brian; come in Brian.”

“What?”

“I asked if you ate pussy.”

“No, I never have.”

“Why not?”

“I guess because no one ever asked me to.”

And, I thought to myself there is no way in hell I would have ever have gone down on the cum dumps I’d had before this evening.

“I’m not going to ask you” Mandy said, “I’m going to tell you. Eating my pussy is the price you have to pay if you want to fuck it.”

“I don’t know how.”

“Doesn’t matter. I’ll bet that before this night is over Mary Anne and I can teach you all you need to know.”

And teach me they did. It wasn’t bad and half way through the night I was getting a charge out of making them scream. I did learn one lesson the hard way. After fucking you shouldn’t do a sixty-nine with the girl on top. Your face could get flooded if you weren’t on top.

It was the best night of my life at least up to that point. The two of them got four times out of me and that wasn’t counting the one at the drive-in and the one in Mandy’s mouth. I did Mandy while she munched on Mary Anne’s beaver and then I fucked Mary Anne while she munched on Mandy. Then Mandy wanted me to do her ass and I had to admit I’d never done it.

“Not a problem sweetie; I can lead you through it” and she walked over to her dresser and got a tube of KY jelly, handed it to me and told me what to do. I did it and after a bit she told me to put cock into her. Damn she was tight.

“Go slow and easy lover and let me get used to it.” It was a couple of minutes before she said “Okay lover, speed it up a bit.”

I became an ass lover that night. Pussy is great and the worst I ever had was wonderful, but given a choice I’ll go with the butt hole every time. I didn’t know that girls could get of anally, but Mandy sure did. Twice before I got mine. I was pulling out when Mary Anne said:

“I think I’d like to try that.”

“You’ve never done anal” Mandy asked.

“I always thought it was dirty.”

“What do you do when you’re horny and on your period?”

“Suffer.”

“All I can say girlfriend is that butts don’t bleed.”

The upshot was that Mary Anne wanted to try so Mandy got a wash cloth and cleaned my cock and then both girls sucking on it until it was ready for duty. Once up I took Mary Anne’s anal virginity and once again I decided that I was going to be an ass man for the rest of my life. She got off once before I got mine and when I pulled out she fell to the bed rolled over and looked at me and said:

“I’ve got to do that again.”

“I don’t think I’ll be able to get it up again tonight.”

“There will be other lights lover; I can promise that.” Then she looked at the bedside clock and said “Shit! I didn’t realize it was this late. I’ve got to get home before my parents call the cops.”

We started dressing and while I was tying my shoes Mandy asked “You aren’t a blabber mouth are you? Mary Anne and I could be in deep shit if it got out we had sex with an under aged guy.”

“I’m not under aged. I’m eighteen.”

“Eighteen and in the tenth grade?”

I had to explain the whole thing to them and then she said “Eighteen and a car? Why aren’t you running with girls your own age? Why aren’t you running with girls like Mary Anne and me?”

“I don’t know any of you. The only kids I know are the kid in my class; the ones I’ve been with since the eighth grade.”

“You have a girlfriend?”

“Kinda sorta.”

“You have to explain that.”

So I told her about my relationship with Toni.

“Toni?”

“Antonia Piper.”

“Oh shit” the two of them said almost in unison.

“I didn’t know” Mary Anne said to Mandy. Mandy looked at me and said “You do know that Mary Anne and I are cheerleaders. I mean you do see us on the sidelines at every game right?”

The light bulb came on over my head. Toni was a cheerleader too.

“She talks about me?”

“More like seeking advice from someone who is older.”

“Care to explain that?”

“She is always asking us what she should do. How we would handle her problem.”

“Her problem?”

“You know much about her family?”

“Not much.”

“Her mother apparently isn’t happy with her lot in life. Her husband doesn’t seem to make enough to satisfy her. She is constantly telling Toni to make sure the man she marries has money. Her favorite saying is “I married for love and look at me now. Struggling to get by.” She has done a brainwashing job on Toni.

“On the one hand she has a guy she swears she is in love with. That apparently is you. On the other hand a rich man’s son is making a play for her and she can’t make up her mind on which way to go.”

“Tell her to take the rich guy.”

“Why would you say that?”

“She has already made her choice. She just doesn’t realize it.”

“How do you know that?”

I told them about her mom’s rule and how it only seems to pertain to me.

“I’d bet good money that it isn’t her mom’s rule at all. Just something she can use to hold me off while still leaving the door open.”

“Could still be her mom’s rule but her mom doesn’t enforce it as long as she is dating someone with money.”

“I guess there is that, but it doesn’t matter.”

By then Mary Anne was dressed and we started to leave. Mandy told me I could come back after taking Mary Anne home.

“Hey! He’s mine. I saw him first.”

“Bullshit girlfriend; he is ours. We’ve already shown we can share. I’ll leave the light on lover.”

When I walked Mary Anne to her door she gave me a goodnight kiss and asked if I was going back to Mandy’s.

I shook my head yes and said “Tonight has been a fantasy come true and I want to milk it for all it’s worth. It isn’t likely that something like this will ever happen to me again. My parent’s are used to me spending the night at one of my buddie’s places so I’m going to go for it.”

She gave me a sour look and went into the house.

Mandy had indeed left the light on for me, but what I’d said when I pulled out of Mary Anne’s ass held true. I wasn’t able to get up again. Mandy tried but the best she could do was get me half hard. I did eat her pussy until she climaxed. And then for the first time in my life I fell asleep cuddled up to a girl. I liked it.

I woke up first. I was leaning on an elbow looking at Mandy. She was making low moaning sounds, her nipples were stiff and erect and her lower body was lifting slightly and then falling. I guessed she was having a wet dream. I smiled, moved down and gently parted her legs. I’d been munching on her muffin for a minute or two when I felt a tap on my head. I looked up to see Mandy awake.

“Turn around” she said. “I want mine.”

I moved into a sixty-nine and we went at it until she moaned “in me; I want you in me.”

I spun around and my cock slid into her and she moaned “Yes, oh yes” and then she locked her heels behind my back, her hands gripped my butt and she tried to pull me inside her. It was intense and we both came at the same time.

We got out of bed and Mandy fixed us some breakfast. She asked if I had plans for the rest of the weekend and I said other than to let my mom know I was alive and well I had no plans.

“Good. You can spend the day with me.”

We made love twice more (one of them anal) before I had to go home. As I was getting ready to leave she told me there was a party that night at Pauline French’s and asked me if I would take her to it. I told her I would pick her up at seven.

When I got home mom told me that Toni had called and wanted me to call her as soon as I got home.

“I’m not seeing her anymore.”

I got a raised eyebrow over that, but she didn’t say anything. I did a few chores that mom asked me to do and then we sat down to dinner. Over dinner mom asked me what I was going to do after dinner.

“I’m taking Mandy Taylor to a party.”

“You going to be coming home tonight?”

“I don’t know. Mandy didn’t tell me what kind of party it is. I don’t know if there will be alcohol there or not. You know I won’t drink and drive.”

She smiled and patted my hand and said “I know baby; I know.”

I was just getting ready to leave to go pick up Mandy when the phone rang. Mom answered and told me the call was for me. I took the phone from her hand and said:

“Hello?”

“How could you do that to me” Toni asked.

“Sorry, but I can’t talk right now. I have to leave and pick up my date. Catch you in school maybe. Talk to you then. Bye” and I hung up the phone and left to pick up Mandy. Apparently the gossip mill had clued Toni in on what I’d done the previous evening. I was smiling all the way to Mandy’s.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.