Healing in Pain - Cover

Healing in Pain

Copyright© 2023 by Tamalain

Chapter 7

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Andrew and Brena leave the Cove to escape the insanity of the city. Brena has to learn to deal with her new ability as it is a real pain.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   High Fantasy   Magic  

The three spun, drawing weapons, ready for a fight. What Andrew and Brena saw made them relax. Aco was in full battle mode, mask and all behind them. “Gareth told me which way you went when the four groups broke in to capture you.”

“Four?” Andrew asked, “There were only two groups when we escaped.”

“Four. I don’t know who is hunting you, but we intend to find out and end these hunters.” Both shuddered as Claw and Aco spoke as one. They glanced off into the east when a loud shriek split the night air. “I would say that Robin has begun clearing the roads of any trouble.” She led them away from the bridge they had been watching and soon had them across a smaller bridge. They could see men lying around like scattered pebbles. Robins’s voice was becoming a danger to everybody who opposed her. Claw spoke when they had cleared the river, “Both of you, be careful. Hunters will be after you for that sword. I know, I know. It’s locked in the vault for now.”

Aco looked at Andrew for a moment before speaking. “So, you’re telling me you don’t have that sword on you now.”

“Yes, that is what I am saying. I need to work without the support it gave me,” Andrew said.

Now Claw spoke, “So, you’re finally showing some smarts.” She turned up the road they needed to follow. “We need to get you kids out of the city before dawn if you are going to have any chance of survival. Come on.” She took off at a full sprint around a corner that would get them going in the right direction. Andrew and Brena ran as fast as they could with their fully loaded packs on their backs.

As they ran, Andrew and Brena began hearing cries and grunts of pain. The sounds of bodies slamming into walls were also quite loud. They could see bodies lying along the road; most looked like they had been slammed against the walls. They caught up with Aco a few minutes later at one of the eastern city markets. It had been shut down for the night, so nobody was present to see the six get together. Robin saw them and stepped from the shadows.

She looked them up and down for a moment, “So you really are leaving us then?” she asked.

Brena smiled, “Only for a few weeks, we hope. We need to let things settle down here in the city.”

“If it settles. Any idea where you’re headed?” Robin looked around, listening for anybody who might have snuck up on them.

“None for now,” said Andrew. I want to be away, so the hunters think I took Bloodrend. That is the problem. Also, if it is discovered I left it in the vault, the Broken Sword will be under siege. We need to be gone before sunrise.” Andrew sent a thought to Bloodrend, ‘Be careful. If the hunters figure out where you are now, they will do their best to break the vault to reach you.’ ‘Fear not, Master. I have hidden myself as only I can. They will not find me, at least not easily.’ The sword sounded a touch smug with that statement.’ Good. Keep me informed if the situation changes.’ ‘I will, Master. Take care out there.’

Andrew opened his eyes to see the rest staring at him. “I was updating Bloodrend on the current situation. He says he is safe in the vault.”

Aston pointed to the east, “You need to get moving. Try to be on the outskirts by sunrise. I will contact you every few days to check up on you.”

“That would be fine, Aston. Take care of the rest; you will be very busy soon if this situation is any indication,” Andrew said. Brena grabbed him and pulled Andrew out of the market to get him moving. She knew he would stand and chat all night if he was not motivated to move. He didn’t resist and walked alongside her. Neither spoke for some time. As they followed the road through the city, the buildings became less dense. Their original plan had been to stop at one of the inns on the city’s outskirts. With the situation as it stood, the Cove was unsafe for them to linger. They would go as far as they could before stopping to rest. They passed a few merchants on the way to the market as they moved further from the city center. Just before dawn, farmers began to become more common. They would ride or lead in a wagon loaded with produce and meats to sell. Andrew would tip his hat as they passed, and the man driving would smile and return the gesture.

Brena began watching for a secure place to stop for a few hours as the sun crested the mountains. They were both dead tired from the insane night. They moved away from the road into the deep brush and set up a cold camp. They were still too close to the Cove, and searchers would catch up to them quickly. Brena pulled loose brush over the blanket they used to protect themselves from the night’s cool air. Andrew pulled Brena into his arms, and after a kiss, they both slept.

The sky had not yet begun to lighten when Andrew woke. He gently shook Brena, and her eyes snapped open. “Time for us to get back on the road, lover,” Andrew whispered quietly.

She smiled at him and replied, “Not until I get a good morning fill of that juice of yours, Andy.” She worked her clothing down and turned her back to him. He opened his and was fully erect, ready to go in a minute. He reached around and grabbed her breasts, giving them a good squeeze. He pinched and rolled the nipples in the way she liked, causing Brena to groan in pleasure. “Get it in me now; I need you,” she said, her voice husky with her need.

He worked his member between her legs, wetting the head in her slit. Soon, he centered on her hole to push into her. He paused when he hit her newly regenerated hymen. She knew why he had stopped, “Ram it in, hard,” Brena said through gritted teeth. Andrew drew back a little and shoved through the bit of flesh that kept him out. He felt it give, and Brena grunted with the sudden pain, then relaxed as he slid all the way into her. “Gods, you are a tight woman.” “What could you expect, Andy? My healing makes me a complete virgin every time I use it. Now get busy and pound me so I walk bow-legged all day.” He began pushing in and out as hard as he could; each time he bottomed out, she grunted in pain. “Harder, damn it, Andy, as hard as you can!” He pulled out, rolled Brena on her stomach, and mounted her from behind. Now, he was able to slam her in the way she wanted. He reached up and grabbed her hair, pulling her head back. Leaning down, he continued to pound into her. He reached up to grab her hair, then pulling her head to the side and back, he bit her neck. He chewed and sucked, drawing blood up to leave a dark mark on her neck. He made sure it would last for several days.

She cried out as her first orgasm hit. She was shaking hard when Andrew reached a hand under her and squeezed her left breast, digging his fingers into the tender flesh. She came again a minute later, with a high keening sound, a mix of pleasure and pain. Now short of breath and beginning to sweat hard, Andrew moved his other hand down and pressed and rubbed her clit hard enough to hurt. This caused another explosion to run up and down Brena’s body. She was shaking, humping back against Andrew, begging him to finish in her. Andrew sped up, slamming his member as hard as he could into her. He felt the surge building and sped up as fast as he could flex his hips. When his body finally let go, Andrew shoved into her as far as her vagina would allow him to go. Brena cried out when he slammed the back of her vagina, knocking her ovaries around. Andrew held himself entirely inside her, arching his back up and back, letting out a howling growl of sexual joy as his cock shot loads of cum into his mate. Andrew dropped onto her when he finished, trying to catch his breath.

“Andy,” she gasped, “Get up, I need to breathe.” He grunted and rolled to the side, pulling the blanket with him. They both spent a few minutes kissing and touching to regain their strength. Brena finally spoke, “I need to pee; let me up.” He let her go, and she moved a few feet from their cold campsite. She pulled her pants off and squatted over some stones. He watched as she let her bladder go. He stood and moved next to her to relieve himself as well. He returned to his pack and pulled out a few items he would need in a moment, as would Brena. They squatted together to help each other stay upright as they emptied their bowels. This was the first time they had done this together. They both felt a bit embarrassed by the action. Andrew wet two small towels and began cleaning himself. Brena had trouble with her balance, so he used the second towel, reached under her, and wiped her clean. Now, her face was bright red from the embarrassment of his wiping her.

Andrew rinsed the towels, squeezed them as dry as he could, and then washed his hands, using a course travel soap and more of their drinking water. He knew they would have to refill before the day was over. Andrew looked over and saw Brena was nearly finished dressing for the day. He put on his short clothes, then his pants. He checked his boots for unwelcome night visitors and put on a pair of socks, then the boots.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.