Healing in Pain - Cover

Healing in Pain

Copyright© 2023 by Tamalain

Chapter 4

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Andrew and Brena leave the Cove to escape the insanity of the city. Brena has to learn to deal with her new ability as it is a real pain.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   High Fantasy   Magic  

Brena

Brena had finished her own healing overnight. Now she was hungry as hell, and the food Ledger had brought up did not even make a dent in the feeling her stomach was sending her. She left the suite, leaving Andrew to sleep from his own recovery. The injury and healing had taken a lot out of him as well. It was early in the day still, but the main dining room was open. She ate bacon, eggs, bread, fruits, and anything else that came her way from the kitchen. The meat seemed to fill her the most, so she asked for a large steak. The chef and serving staff had watched her eat everything, so they were amazed when she polished off that large chunk of grilled meat. She was finishing it off when Gareth sat down next to her.

“I hear you are trying to clean out the freezers,” he said with no humor.

“This new talent I have discovered uses a lot of energy from my body.” She drank down the last of the milk from the pitcher that had been set down only moments before. “It would seem that as I touch a person and will it, I take on every injury that person has ever had, no matter how minor or how long ago.” She sat back, feeling full finally. She rubbed her stomach, but it didn’t have the faintest sign she had eaten a week’s worth of meals in one sitting. “That includes things most would not consider an injury in the normal sense, as Robin and Ledger discovered last night.” Gareth saw Brena was blushing.

“What kind of injury would that be?” he asked, thinking he knew what she was about to say.

“I restored her maidenhead.”

Now Gareth blushed, ‘Ok, not what I was thinking.’ “I can see that might be a problem. Is she alright?”

“They were less than happy, you might say.” Brena stood and stretched her body up with her arms over her head. “Not too happy about it myself either. Mine is back, too.”

Gareth quirked his mouth as this sunk in, “So every time you heal somebody, your...”

“Yes, the damned Hymen will grow back. Drop it, already.”

Gareth was laughing softly, then said, “You could make a fortune restoring lost virginity the night before the bondings.”

“Already thought about that. I’ll pass if you don’t mind.” She sat down and explained, “I suffer the injuries I heal on others. It hurts like hell and can damn near kill me if I am not prepared for it.” She rubbed the back of her skull, wincing when she touched one spot. For some reason, it was still a little tinder. She figured it was from her body running out of fuel from saving Andrew and Robin so close together. “I am going back up to get some more sleep. New talents are hard to deal with.” She stood and headed back to the lift and was gone.

Gareth sat and wondered what other miracles would come with the restored power. He returned to his world, the front lobby, to get the staff moving on their assigned duties.

Aston

Aston was napping when the green eyes entered his dream. “Hello, Tara. What brings you to visiting.”

“Just letting you know the girl Weena, she’s still alive.”

“That is good to know. Anything else from up that way?”

“I looked into the dreams of the humans in charge and learned a few things. Something has gone very wrong up there recently. Every woman that was with child miscarried all at once.”

Aston almost woke with that news, “Any clue as to the cause?”

“Nothing so far. The snakes are as mystified as I am,” Tara paused, ‘You are waking; I will go now.’ She faded out of the dream as he began to wake up.

The reason he was waking was a woman riding his cock while he slept. Aco slowly slid up and down, riding out her own orgasm. As soon as his eyes opened and he saw her doing this, he exploded inside her, filling Aco with enough seed to make sure she would be pregnant this time around.

“I saw you standing tall while you slept and just needed to put it to rest while scratching my own itch. I could see you were dreaming; what was it?” Aco asked as she pushed down on his shrinking member to hold it inside for as long as possible.

“I’m sorry to say it wasn’t about you or this. Tara stopped by to update me on the situation up north and how things are progressing on that side of the range.” He pulled Aco down to kiss her and held her in his arms. “Something has gone wrong up there, and every woman has lost any child she was carrying.”

“That is not good, Aston,” Aco said. “They will break through somewhere and begin stealing as many women and girls as they can.”

“I know. Whatever is causing it has upset the snakes rather badly, it seems. I have to wonder about the cause, though.” He groaned as Aco began to nibble his neck a bit to get things restarted. It didn’t take long. He was back up in minutes, and she was off to the races.

Blood Queen

She sat and snickered at her accomplishment. With all this power at her disposal, she had to do something with it. Her mirror had gained greater range and resolution now that everything was working again. After learning everything she could about the lizards, their tastes, and habits from her Master, she settled down. She began a campaign to stick it to them hard. Rather than attack them directly, she would take a chunk of their future food supply away. The mirror allowed her to find every pregnant human female of every age and make them lose the child. She had been working on this for several weeks and could tell it would play hell on the lizard’s favorite food in the next few years. It also guaranteed they would keep the people of that side of the world busy fighting them so she could plan her own people’s escape from this doomed world.

She knew her Master knew her activities, but she no longer cared if he liked them. She had found a way to partially shield her heart from his attacks on her. He was powerful from being what he was. She was gaining power from what she had embedded in her body. She could feel the energy flowing into her now as she manipulated it. If all went as she hoped, the Vampire would escape his way, and she would take her people and escape using the magical portals.

She had a book from ages long past. They had been left in an old library her grandmother had raided. With all her new power, she had learned to read it, and one part explained how to build, open, and target a gateway to another world. That was her way to escape. The Vampire could rot in oblivion as far as she was concerned now. She knew she would not live to see this new world, but her subjects would escape and survive.

Ledger and Andrew

Andrew stood back and watched as Ledger and his team of inventors worked at getting a working power system built. He watched the contacts heated up as the shaft spun. They continued to melt off the mounts time after time. “Ledger,” asked Andrew, “Why are you using a wire as the contact?”

“Because that is all we have to touch it with that will carry the power,” Ledger replied. “Why, do you have an idea to fix this problem?” The rest of the group stared at Andrew, waiting to see what he would think of next.

Andrew looked at the jumble of metal bits on the nearest workbench. He spotted what he thought might work: a few strips of copper that would work. “Cut off its power; I don’t want to be blown out through a wall.” Once all the power was safely disconnected, he took the strips and cut them down to size with the metal snips to the length he felt might work. Andrew was stumped for a minute on how to fit the strips, then smiled. He first fitted the strips to the contacts on the shaft, bending them around about a quarter of the way. Next, he clamped one strip across the top and the other across the bottom of the contact shafts. He made sure the springiness of the metal would hold them in place.

“Ok, hook the wires to the copper strips away from the shafts.” He watched as they did this, and then power from a block was applied. At first, nothing happened, but then the metal began to discolor from overheating. “Cut it off; we are missing something here.” He looked at the power rig and thought about what he was looking at. Andrew knew he didn’t have a clue about this kind of power. But he did learn a few things about water pumps and mills. If you had water going in and no way for it to get out, it flooded. The power was going in with no way to get out; it overheats. “Can you create a power block with an input on one end and an output on the other?” he asked.

One of the older men asked, “Why would you need something like that?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.