O Tangled Web - Cover

O Tangled Web

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2019 by Tony Tiger

Flash Sex Story: New husband sees life get complicated for his hot new wife and himself. (Friday Flash)

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Cheating   Sharing   Gang Bang   .

“O, what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive!” Walter Scott

That fit my situation precisely. I’m all tangled up in something now. My wife of a year has made her contributions too, as you will see.

Annie was rather footloose and fancy free when we met. It wasn’t just her foot; her pussy was free too if she got a hankering for you. I was just another hard one when my friend Bill introduced us. Certainly no more than that since she wanted a threesome and he brought me to her place to “fill in”. A new and hot experience for me to watch a woman being fucked before and after I’d done my deed in her. And then again.

As we left her place when our dicks wore out I asked how he’d met her. It was a similar situation with another guy he knew named Jim who now was no longer in the picture. I tucked that bit of info away for reference.

I wanted more of her on my own and Annie accepted a date with me. There was no date counting before we were up close and personal that first night. No mention of my friend as she very skillfully got our rocks off several times before sleep overtook us. As I was dozing off I wondered just how many times this scenario got played out per week? Month?

She gracefully scooted me out the next morning saying she had an appointment. As I left I saw an unknown guy approaching her door so I got behind a tree and watched her kiss him welcome. Busy beaver, for sure.

Over time Annie and I connected on more than a crotch level. I knew from Bill that he was still enjoying her body from time to time and she wasn’t too skillful about concealing others from me. Maybe she didn’t want to, but it was never mentioned nor excuses made when she was “unavailable” some of the times I wanted to get together. Keeping her autonomy, I suppose.

I’d gotten past jealousy that first time when I shared her with my friend. What she did with others didn’t seem to impair the enjoyment I had with her in or out of bed. Important lesson learned.

It was clear we were getting more serious when Bill told me she’d broken it off with him. Her availability was much more flexible now too. I was getting different and deeper vibes when we coupled.

Things progressed and we got engaged. I got no hints that she was screwing anyone else from then on.

After a while we got talking about our sex histories when we’d be drinking. She told me about how she met Bill because he was a friend of Jim who she was fucking and it had been a lot like how I met her. That correlated with what Bill had told me. She was never apologetic about her lustiness.

When I told her I knew about she still banging Bill before our engagement and it was jack-off fuel she laughed and was pleased I found her sexier. Soon after she started to role play our premarital situation to turn me on. About twice a week she’d come after me as soon as I got home. She was done with work about an hour earlier. When I took her on the apartment carpet she felt slippery like when I did her twice in a row, or when Bill and I had double-teamed her. In other words, freshly-fucked.

I mentioned that feeling and she coyly explained that she’d found a lubricant that felt just like semen. Did I like it? My vigorous thrusts made her squeal in delight.

Bill and I crossed paths frequently and he mentioned he’d heard from Jim that Annie had seen him at the mall and they were now getting together twice a week after work. The source of the “lubricant” was “organic”, for sure. I figured she’d resisted her need for a variety in vaginal visitors as long as she could. I was glad it wasn’t somebody new, at least.

I played dumb and slipped into role playing and, sure enough, she “pretended” to be fucking Jim and others just before she came home. I knew she was relating what she was really doing and it did turn me on. She did change names and locations for her “fictitious” extramarital dalliances for variety.

The first anniversary of our engagement was close at hand. A wedding date hadn’t been set and neither of us seemed to be in any hurry. I took charge and promised a romantic surprise. She was all excited as I told her to dress for dinner and bring an overnight kit.

Taking her to a suite in a nice hotel, I opened the door to the room. She shrieked and fainted but I was able to catch her.

Sitting in the bed, naked, were Jim and Bill!

When she came to, she was nude on the bed and surrounded by naked men with their erections pointing at her. Her nipples were like arrowheads as she shared a glass of champagne.

“Happy Anniversary, Sweetie!” was all she could say to me before her mouth and other openings were filled.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.