How I Got the Name 'Posh Slut' and Into K9 - Cover

How I Got the Name 'Posh Slut' and Into K9

Copyright© 2019 by Laura75CD

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The title actually tells it all. There will be a second part to this and it stands on its own. It is all true. Only the places and names, descriptions, etc. have been changed. I hope you enjoy it. I did!!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Zoophilia   Cheating   Slut Wife   Father   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports  

“Hi Laura. It’s Dave. Can you get away Saturday afternoon for a few hours?”

It took only a few seconds for me to answer the caller at the other end of the phone in the affirmative. Dave was my sex partner who arranged my meetings.”

“How long and at what time?” I also asked.

“Can you make 1 until say 6? It will be on a boat and include lunch. There will be four of us and you.”

I agreed and made arrangements where to meet Dave. My car was never parked in the same place and never visible from a main street. Over the years I had become quite masterful at this.

I was quite excited. All the men were strangers to me but Dave had known the boat owner from a club he belonged to. His name was Ken and was a developer. The other men he was hoping were going to invest in a project of his. The boat trip was part of trying to seal the deal and I was the sweet. The men were from out of town and I preferred that.

I told my husband I had to meet a client on his boat this coming Saturday and hoped it wouldn’t take the whole afternoon. He nodded totally disinterested. I always tried to adapt where I was to part of the truth just in case someone he knows saw me.

As I had mentioned I first met Dave at that ten man gang bang. Then we met again through a business I was involved in. Dave was a handsome black guy who owned an automobile dealership and could sell ice to Eskimos. He also had a 10 inch fat cock and loved kinky sex. I did too and he had a very interesting kinky side. He found a willing partner in me to help explore it.

So there I was on that fateful Saturday afternoon on a luxurious private yacht sipping Martinis and looking with envy at the delicious tender steak bites and salad with four guys who I knew couldn’t wait to have their cocks buried in my body. Oh and there was a beautiful Golden Retriever on board too that belonged to the boat owner called Bullion.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.