How I Got the Name 'Posh Slut' and Into K9 - Cover

How I Got the Name 'Posh Slut' and Into K9

Copyright© 2019 by Laura75CD

Introduction

Erotica Sex Story: Introduction - The title actually tells it all. There will be a second part to this and it stands on its own. It is all true. Only the places and names, descriptions, etc. have been changed. I hope you enjoy it. I did!!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Zoophilia   Cheating   Slut Wife   Father   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports  

Note: the large majority of this is true, names and places changed to protect me and the participants.

I was given the name “The Posh Slut” by more than one of my sex partners because I like to dress as if I am going to a classy dinner, or to the theatre. I once dressed exactly like this to a gang bang that also included doggie sex and at first I wasn’t allowed in. They thought I might be the law or a reporter!

This story is a collection of recollections and not in any order except my very first time with a dog and what led up to it.

I was in my thirties when it first happened and I have been active in this lifestyle for over thirty years so I am mature. I am married with a family and they know nothing about this taboo other life I have. I, therefore, must be very discrete.

I am blessed in that I am able, due to my business life, to leave for long periods at a time.

I, also, meet on my own and with my lover, who is in a similar situation to me. His wife and family know nothing about his “other” life! Everything I do he knows about and we speak every day. We have no secrets. He encourages me in all that I do.

I keep myself fit and everyone tells me I look younger than I am and even when I was almost thirty I was carded. My biggest assert is my 38 D firm breasts.

The shocking part of my life to some of you was the introduction to the swinging lifestyle on my 19th birthday by my father! It was six months before that we had sex. Neither of us initiated it – it just happened. I am not going into the intimate details of it except to say it was after another terrible row with my mother who always disliked me and father was my protector. Neither of them slept together. They just lived in the same house.

Father and I were not intimate together a lot over the next four years, maybe five times, until he died of cancer. He was and had been part of the swinging life style for many years and whether my mother found out about it and that was the reason for their sleeping apart he never said and I never asked. Only twice, the very first time with three other men and a woman, and a big gang bang with ten males and just me he had set up, was he present and took part. It was at that gang bang I first met Dave who became a big part of my life for many years until I met my lover of today. As you will hear I met Dave again some years later. As this story is about my beast life this is what I am concentrating on.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.