How I Got the Name 'Posh Slut' and Into K9 - Cover

How I Got the Name 'Posh Slut' and Into K9

Copyright© 2019 by Laura75CD

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - The title actually tells it all. There will be a second part to this and it stands on its own. It is all true. Only the places and names, descriptions, etc. have been changed. I hope you enjoy it. I did!!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Zoophilia   Cheating   Slut Wife   Father   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports  

After that session Freddie and Bennie said they had to go into town and buy some supplies for the weekend and would I like to go with them as they wanted to buy me a nice meal.

They intimated that tomorrow I would be busy all day and into the night and wouldn’t eat very much. They also advised me to get a good night’s sleep so they wouldn’t bother me.

If I wanted, Jasper would probably be up to having another mating with me when we got back. I wanted!

I retrieved my other suitcase from my car and went into my bedroom. I took the clothes out and stowed them away with the the others. When I went into the bathroom to shower it was only then this was the only bathroom in the cabin! To be shared with SIX guys. Now a woman, even a slut like me, does like a bit of privacy. Nothing I could do about it.

With semen still leaking from both my nether holes I stepped into the shower. The thought of doggie sperm still inside me made me horny again. I wanted to taste it, even though it was now mixed with human. I pushed the index finger of my right hand inside my pussy. It was so wet. I came immediately. My eyes closed re-living those moments when I had given myself to a dog. Allowing a dog to fuck me and now realizing I wanted to fuck as many as I could.

I eventually pulled my finger out and gingerly put it into my mouth. Just the tip at first and then I swallowed the whole finger. Te taste was different. Very different. I could even separate the two. The familiar human salty one and now the dog. Metallic. Not as pleasant as a man’s but it was something I knew I would get to like.

I shivered with the excitement. I was going to be bred again by a dog before I went to bed tonight! Ad tomorrow. I couldn’t even want to think about tomorrow.

I showered, cleaned myself up and dressed. I had bought with me just one evening dress with me so the choice was easy. It was a blue lace ladder detail midi dress with a ‘v’ neckline that showed the top of my 38C no bra confined breasts! Applied makeup. Reset my hair and re-did my jewellry. I looked at myself in the mirror.

I went out into the Family Room. I looked posh. The posh slut!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.