How I Got the Name 'Posh Slut' and Into K9 - Cover

How I Got the Name 'Posh Slut' and Into K9

Copyright© 2019 by Laura75CD

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - The title actually tells it all. There will be a second part to this and it stands on its own. It is all true. Only the places and names, descriptions, etc. have been changed. I hope you enjoy it. I did!!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Zoophilia   Cheating   Slut Wife   Father   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports  

I never told Sally about any of my extra matrimonial affairs, although she must have suspected. The same as I did when I returned favors for her. She called hubby up when I was out and asked him if it would be alright if I would accompany her to a Jazz festival out of town that was on that weekend, meaning I would stay over until the Monday.

Hubby had no objection and said he would do his best to persuade me to go with her.

Of course, I was reluctant at first when hubby told me but I ‘allowed’ him to talk me into it. Especially as I wan’t too far away from the location where the meeting was taking place.

I told hubby how much I hated being away from him for three whole nights!

So the stage was then set. It was Friday morning I got the call my meeting had been cancelled due to two of the main speakers and our President not being able to attend.

This meant I could now go to the clandestine doggie meet tonight!

I called Dave and got his answer machine telling me to leave a message as he would be away for the weekend. I left one.

I packed two suitcases, said good bye to hubby and left in the afternoon for my first k9 meet.

I was dressed as if I was going to a business meeting. Long dark brown skirt with pleats, white blouse with elasticated half moon neck and a short jacket to match skirt, buttoned. It was fastened to hide that I was wearing no bra under the blouse. Under my skirt I was not wearing any panties either. I had also gone to my hairdresser and had it cut and styled. On the outside I was ‘posh’.I

I was always excited at going away to meet with strangers for sex not knowing how it was going to turn out.

This time... ? I was getting more and more nervous as I got nearer to the destination. So nervous that when I finally arrived I almost chickened out.

It was a beautiful location on a huge lake and each cabin had its own privacy amongst the trees and bushes. The sun had been shining all day and it was warm. The lake reflected the sun and there was a slight breeze that moved the leaves. The setting was idyllic.

I found the cabin I was booked in but there was no sign of activity and looking at my watch it was just after five. I parked some yards away from the cabin and waited.

After forty-five minutes had passe by I thought about leaving and going to an hotel, when a black van passed by me and pulled into the small driveway of the cabin and then parked in one of the three available spaces in front it.

Two men got out. Both looked in their middle thirties, one slightly balding. They took out some bags from the van and then a medium sized black dog appeared making me jump. It was a black labrador, about 65 pounds, and wagging its tail profusely.

So this was the dog that was going to take my doggie virginity and the excitement started to build inside me.

He looked a nice friendly dog and I knew immediately now this was it. No turning back.

I waited for the guys to get settled inside the cabin with the dog and five minutes later, with my hands visibly shaking, I drove up to the cabin and parked next to the van.

I got out, taking the smaller of my cases with me, and now with my feet feeling like jelly, knocked on the door. There was no bell or knocker so I had to use my fist.

It was more than a minute had passed by, and I was about to bang on the door again, when it opened. The slightly balding guy stood in the doorway looking at me with some suspicion.

“Can I help you, lady?” he asked, not moving out of the way.

I swallowed and then, sounding much more authoritatively than I was, said, “Hi. I’m Laura. I’m the replacement girl you were originally expecting. I was originally coming tomorrow but my meeting was cancelled, so here I am. Can I come in?”

His astonishment was almost comical and if I hadn’t been more nervous than a kitten I would have laughed. He did, however, move aside slightly and I pushed past him into the cabin.

It was nice and compact. I had walked straight into what was the Family Room, the largest room in the cabin, with a three-seater couch, two side tables one on each end, plus an adjoining two seater couch at right angles to one of the tables. I noticed there was a rolling ladder against one of the walls that I assumed (rightly) was the only access to the attic upstairs. I found out there were two bedrooms up there with vaulted ceiling that I banged my head on when I did venture to explore.

Just off to the right of the Family Room was the Dining area complete with table and four chairs. Adjoining the Dining was a small open Kitchen.

At the far end of the Family Room was the Bedroom that I immediately decided was mine and walked straight to it. It had a pair of sliding barn doors that were open and walking past the surprised second man with the dog beside him, I deposited my case inside noting the bed was a King and en-suite bathroom.

I came straight out, held out my hand to the second man who took it as if I was holding a grenade and then I bent down and started to make friends with the dog. He was instantly welcoming, his tail wagging profusely, his mouth open and tongue drooling. I could tell he knew exactly what I was there for!

I knelt down beside him and patted and hugged him. He instantly licked my face and sprang at me, his paws actually landing on both my shoulders. The move had taken me by surprise and I toppled over, my legs opening. Instantly he dove between them. His snout sniffing at my exposed pussy before I I felt a hard, rough wet tongue attack it.

I screamed because of the shock and not at it being unpleasant. It was actually the reverse.

The dog was immediately pulled away and scolded. I scrambled not at all ladylike to my feet and collapsed onto the three-seater couch.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.