How I Got the Name 'Posh Slut' and Into K9 - Cover

How I Got the Name 'Posh Slut' and Into K9

Copyright© 2019 by Laura75CD

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - The title actually tells it all. There will be a second part to this and it stands on its own. It is all true. Only the places and names, descriptions, etc. have been changed. I hope you enjoy it. I did!!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Zoophilia   Cheating   Slut Wife   Father   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports  

I came so loud then I awoke my hubby and had to pretend the plasters on my scratches had pulled against some of my skin hairs when I moved.

For the next four days that same thought of being fucked by a dog or dogs would not leave me. I could hardly concentrate on my work and the only way for me to do any was to masturbate imagining it was happening to me. It never took any time for me to climax. At least that satisfied my taboo urge for a few hours.

Taboo. It was very taboo. In those days there was no Internet and one had to use Adult Dating sites. I left that side of things to Dave. Now I had to call him. Would he be shocked? Do women actually do this? Yes, I thought I knew and had done everything. Mating with animals had never entered my thoughts and if it had my immediate response would have been of revulsion.

So why was the thought of it turning me on so much?

I had to call Dave, so I did.

He answered almost immediately.

“Dave. Laura. Its about that incident with the dog.”

“Yea. Sorry about that.”

“Me too.” (Pause) “I wished it had happened.”

“What?”

“Yea. I wished that f----ing dog had f----d me. It’s been driving me insane.”

“Wow!”

“Damn. You’re disgusted aren’t you? Shocked.”

“Shocked. But not disgusted. (Pause) Pleased. You’re my girl”

“You’re OK. With it? You don’t think I’m a pervert?”

“No. I think you’re the sexiest gal in the world.”

My heart stopped beating. I was so relieved.

“Can you fix something up. Do you know anyone?”

“Laura, darling. Let me come clean. You were set up. We let the dog in on the boat to see what would happen. We hoped you would – er – you know. I thought you might go for it and we all hoped you would. We all wanted to see you f----d by the dog. But you reacted so violently against it we rushed in and stopped it.”

“You bastards!” I said But I was smiling to myself. “you should have primed me and let me think about it. I probably would have said ‘yes’. I know damn well I would have. Damn. Can you fix something up again.”

“Not with that dog. He’s been fixed. That was to be his last hurrah. Bullion had tried too many times with Ken’s wife. Sorry.”

“Me, too. Poor Bullion.”

Long pause.

“Anyone else...”

“I’m thinking. Yea. I know some people.”

“You’ve witnessed it?”

“Yea. A few. Turned me on big time. And the guys. But the women were all pretty gross or paid to do it. Bloody hell no one like you. Christ everyone will cream their pants if they see you do it.”

“Good,” I said. “And make it quick. I’m going insane thinking about it and I’ve wet my panties now.”

“You shouldn’t be wearing any.” Dave put the receiver down.

I laid on my bed first locking the door and slipped my soaking wet panties off.

I stuck two fingers inside me and immediately welcomed the relief.

“Mmmm,” I said talking to my pussy. “You will soon be getting something different inside there. What do you think of that?”

As if answering I immediately had a blistering orgasm.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.