Maria Goes to a Burlesque Show - Cover

Maria Goes to a Burlesque Show

Copyright© 2019 by stimac

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Maria's husband takes her to a Burlesque show where she has fun with strangers

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

My husband bought tickets for a Burlesque show and said that it was expected that people going would dress the part. I was a bit wary at first and then I agreed, it was to be the following Saturday night.

When we arrived the auditorium was crowded, but I got a few looks, specifically from two good looking guys, but in addition to those guys a few other guys had been eyeing me up.

Not surprising as I was wearing a tight black Japanese style dress that hugged my body and showed off my tits and ass.

The best feature though and the one that caught the guys attention was the split at the side which went up to my hip!

I was wearing some red 4” high heels, black seemed stockings held up with a red garter belt and a tiny see through red thong, no bra. After all it was a burlesque show and I wanted to look the part and get into the swing of things, my husband didn’t seem to notice, but a lot of other guys did!

We entered the theatre and our seats were at the side, almost at the end of a row. There were just two next to me and then the side aisle.

When the lights dimmed for the show to start the seats next to me were vacant, so I put my clutch bag on the empty seat.

The show started with a woman dressed similar to me singing a Latin love song, much to my disgust, my husband’s eyes were glued to the woman.

Just then there was movement to my left and the two good looking guys who had been in the foyer were occupying the empty seats. A coincidence that these guys should have seats next to me.

I moved my bag to my lap and the guy nearest to me smiled, my husband was engrossed in the show and didn’t notice. I watched the show and became aware all of a sudden that the guy next to me had moved so his leg was touching mine.

Instinctively, I moved my leg and turned towards the guy giving him a dirty look. His eyes were focussed on my legs, I moved my leg quickly and the split in my skirt opened more, showing some more of my leg above my knee.

I glanced over at my husband, he was totally engrossed in the show, almost drooling over a big titted blond on the stage, it was obvious that I’d get no help from him.

For a few minutes I continued watching the show but noticed that the guy was making fidgety movements.I looked at the guy, his eyes were still focussed on my legs, but I also saw that he was rubbing his cock through his trousers. Again, I looked toward my husband, he took no notice.

Angry wasn’t the word, a guy sitting next to me in a theatre was rubbing his cock and looking at my legs and my husband ignored me. At the same time, although I didn’t want to admit it, my pussy started to twinge, and I was feeling a little excited.

His leg was touching mine again, this time I didn’t move my leg straight away as I was now starting to feel excited.

I crossed my legs, the left one going over the right one. With my split skirt this meant that my thigh, well above stocking top was exposed. I knew what I was doing, but I pretended to myself that I didn’t.

Within a couple of minutes, the guy had his hand on thigh and was stroking my up and down, angrily I pushed his hand off me.

I could feel my pussy getting wet though so when two minutes later when his hand was back again on my bare thigh I initially left it for a few seconds.

I had a pang of guilt and grabbed his hand and put it firmly on his lap, giving him a filthy glare.

Then I noticed that his other hand had opened his trousers and he’d got his cock out and was stroking it!

My eyes double checked in the dim light, but I could see his 8” stiff cock with its dark red cockhead glistening as he calmly stroked it.

My pussy was now soaking as I watched him stroke his cock. I was so excited I couldn’t help myself and I reached across and wrapped my fingers around his cock.

I looked at the guy as I started to wank him off, my hand rubbing his wet cockhead and shaft.

When his hand on my thigh again I uncrossed my legs so he could go further and feel my sex.

My husband was still transfixed and had no idea that I was tossing off a stranger who was about to finger my sopping wet twat. As his hand went further up my skirt, I parted my legs as wide as possible without attracting my husband’s attention, I shuddered as fingers reached my slit.

I put my hand to my mouth as he started to rub and finger me through my soaking panties.

At the same time his cock was dribbling pre- cum and my hand was soaking as I wanked him harder.

His swollen cock head looked fucking delicious as I tossed him off, I would have fucked him there and then if he wanted!

Because of the arm rest between the seats, it was difficult for him to access my pussy properly, but I wanted him, I wanted him to finger me off, do whatever he wanted, I didn’t care.

I also noticed that his friend who was two seats away stroking his cock as he watched me wank his mates cock.

Two guys wanking over me in a theatre as I sat next to me husband was sending me into heaven.

He got my panties to one side and fingered me, I was sure that I could here my twat squelching as his fingers went in and out.

My husband was still glued to the slut on the stage, unaware that his slut of a wife was being fingered by a stranger as she sat next to him!

I wanted both guys to fuck me!

I moved my hand off the guys cock and moved slightly into my side on the seat.

By doing this I’d exposed my ass to both guys as the split in the skirt was wide open at the back.

My husband thought that I was being amorous to him as I out my face close to his neck.

Before though, I looked over my shoulder at both guys silently miuthed “use me.”

Both put their seats up and were kneeling behind me.

I clutched my husband tight as two, then three fingers went up my pussy. The guy was really giving me a right fingering, in fact it felt better than some fucks I had when I was younger.

I then felt a finger go up my asshole, I nuzzled my husband’s neck as they fingered me off.

Having strange men fingering me off while I was cuddling my husband made me cum.

I fucking loved it and gave my husband a deep kiss as I came on the guys fingers!

Shortly after the lights came on for the interval.

When the lights came up for the interval the two guys had disappeared, my husband looked towards me and smiled

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.