The Mind Control Device - Cover

The Mind Control Device

Copyright© 2019 by mypenname3000

Chapter 24: Mind-Controlled Pregnant Daughters

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 24: Mind-Controlled Pregnant Daughters - Dean has labored hard to make his mind-control device to enjoy his nubile daughters! Will it work as planned?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

Vivian Bailey

My freshman concubine, Michelle, was happily munching at my pussy. Under the mind-control device, she was thrilled to be my lover. I had a harem of sexy girls. They were all around my loft. My girlfriend, Britney, was having fun on the bed getting fucked by both our mothers. Those two sexy women loved coming by to visit.

They got to have so much fun eating out underage pussy, including their daughters.

Other girls in the harem were busy doing programming. They had all been given a crash course in coding. Thanks to the mind control device, they were all eager learners. It was hot seeing a dozen girls naked and typing away.

When we had breaks, the orgies were epic.

Michelle’s tongue fluttered up and down my pussy as I investigated the second person to buy a mind-control device. The new owner had just logged onto the network, and he already had one person under his power. He used it to fuck her hard.

Which I approved.

I frowned as I browsed through the list of John Prestons who came up in my search. I wanted to find out about the John Preston who had purchased the device. I discarded them one by one until I frowned at the seventh. He was in the city where the mind control device was installed and...

A U.S. attorney.

I blinked at that. Had a U.S. attorney brought the device. Why would a federal prosecutor buy it? How had he learned of it? Questions percolated through my mind. Dangerous ones. I shuddered, Michelle’s tongue diving into my pussy.

I switched over to my own access to the mind control device network and typed a command.


John Preston

Fourteen-year-old Shannon Marlow sucked on my dick.

My neighbor’s daughter bobbed her head with hunger. She sucked off her own pussy juices. I groaned, loving the feel of that naughty mouth working up and down my dick. She sucked on me with such enthusiasm. Her blonde hair spilled about her face. Her hazel eyes shone up at me.

I hadn’t meant to mind control her. I thought I was controlling her hot single mother. I wasn’t someone who ever thought he’d enjoy a girl so young. But if Dean Michaels could, why not me? Nothing that man did was wrong.

I was still confused about why I ever wanted to prosecute him to begin with. The mind control device was so enlightening. I could use it to do so much good. Criminals would just confess to their deeds and accept their punishments.

“Damn,” I groaned as the girl sucked. “Shannon, that’s...” I blinked. “I have to make a phone call.”

She stopped sucking, staring at me.

“Don’t stop,” I told her as I reached over to my nightstand to grab my cell phone. My mind itched. Calling this number was just the most important thing right now. I punched into my phone 206-555-4210.

It rang.

Shannon sucked.

“Is this John Preston, a U.S. attorney?” the girl who picked up immediately asked, her voice throaty.

“Yes, it is,” I said promptly. I wanted to answer all her questions as truthfully and as swiftly as I could.

“Wonderful,” said the girl. “I’m from the company that supplied you that wonderful device that you are using to full effect with Janet Marlow.”

“Er, Shannon Marlow,” I said. “I mislabeled her. Thought it was her mother.”

The girl laughed. “Well, there is certainly nothing wrong with that. And you’re enjoying it? I see you have commanded the girl to beg you to fuck her. How was that?”

“Wonderful,” I said. “Took her cherry and everything. I am enjoying the device thoroughly.”

“Mmm, good,” I said. “Now, you work at the Federal courthouse?”

“Uh-huh,” I groaned, my balls tightening, Shannon’s warm, wet mouth working up and down.

“Wonderful, wonderful. So, can you order office supplies? Do you have any discretionary funding that you have access to?”

“No,” I said, trying not to be rude by groaning out my pleasure. Shannon just sucked with such hunger on my dick. She nursed on me with a sloppy, slurping, sucking pressure.”

“Who can?”

“My boss, Franklin Miller.” My face contorted. I hurtled towards my orgasm. Shannon’s naughty mouth sucked with such passion. Her cheeks hollowed.

“That’s perfect.” I heard the clicking sound from the girl typing at a keyboard as she said, “Take your mind-control device to work tomorrow. Get him to order more. You need to install them in important places. Where important people are. Politician’s offices, their homes. If you have the opportunity, you expand the network while having the U. S. Government pay for it all.”

“I will,” I groaned, feeling the itch to do just that. “I can do that.”

“Great. Enjoy your blowjob. She sounds quite skilled.”

“She is,” I groaned and erupted.

I fired the cum down Shannon’s throat. My balls unloaded over and over again. The pleasure slammed into the back of my mind. Stars burst across my vision. I groaned, savoring the feel of Shannon gulping down my cum.

The fourteen-year-old girl was skilled at it. She sucked on me with such hunger. The rapture hit that wonderful peak. I fired the last of my cum into her mouth. I shuddered, my toes curling. I panted, sucking in breaths.

Then I heard movement through the thin wall of my apartment. Janet Marlow was home. I bet she would be fun to play with. This mind control device was such a great thing. And Vivian’s idea was such a good one. Spread the influence. Get more people under its influence to make the world better.

The idea burned through me as Shannon nursed on my dick.


Dean Michaels

“There is another controversial bill coming out of the house and senate,” said the reporter. “Politicians on both sides of the aisle are united like never before to produce bills that aren’t full of pork-belly spending. No hidden additions. No amendments in it to fund this or that congressman’s pet project. All the bills are aimed at the reform our politicians are promising for the country.”

I smiled and turned off the TV. John Preston really changed everything. Nine months ago when he bought the device, to try to use it to arrest me, he had inadvertently put himself under our power. Of course, the devices we sold came preloaded with a command. The moment you turned them on, you would be mind-controlled to effectively like me.

But Vivian recognizing who John Preston was and capitalizing on it was the big coup. She neutralized an investigation into us by the Federal Government and spread our influence to the very powerful. She definitely earned that reward.

The new headquarters for the company was opening. She ran the programming department full of smart, hot girls who could type code and do whatever deviant, lesbian desire Vivian or her girlfriend, Britney, wanted.

Having all these girls on hand to massage her pregnant body must be a comfort to my naughty nerd.

Despite having devices that had proliferated through the political structure of the United States, and out into other countries, I still taught high school. My students were succeeding at the tests, my positive reinforcement was working. Even with many of the girls coming up pregnant, they still burned with their desire to learn.

I headed upstairs to my waiting family. Dusk and June, both very pregnant, waddled to me the moment I entered the bedroom. They were naked, their round bellies thrusting out before them. Dusk’s breasts had ballooned up to a pair of perky double D’s. They had a delicious sway to them as she swept to me, her green eyes shining behind her glasses.

“Evening, Daddy,” she cooed. Still my daughter-slut. She had programmed herself to be that and was so happy.

“Mmm, you’re looking hot, Daddy,” moaned June. Her small breasts had swollen up to a pair of plump tits. Both our daughters were bigger than their mother now. Though Kimmie, lying on the bed on her side with a pillow between her legs, was pregnant, her tits had hardly changed size at all.

“Do you need your dick sucked, Daddy?” June asked. She sank, carefully, down to her knees before me. She grabbed my cock thrusting out hard before me. She grabbed me and stroked up and down my cock.

My dick throbbed in her hand. I pulsed and twitched, my cock drinking in the warmth of her touch. Kimmie smiled then glanced down at her phone. She typed something and hit send before she looked back. She smiled at the sight of Dusk sinking down to her knees, her blue eyes shining up at me. Her brown hair, gathered in pigtails like all the women of my family, swayed about her cute face.

“Do you need me to suck your cock, too, Daddy?” she asked, her eyes shining.

“Of course I do,” I said. “I need both my sexy daughters to love my cock.”

“Mmm, love him, girls,” Kimmie said. She shifted. Being eight months pregnant had slowed down her porn production. She was only producing two movies a week now instead of five. But she was always finding new families to mind control and create her own brand of kinky porn. “Get your daddy to cum all over your faces. He likes that.”

I smiled at my naughty wife. Her red hair, gathered in pigtails, made her look as young as our daughters.

June and Dusk stroked my cock as they both leaned in. My pregnant daughters kissed at the sides of my dick. They flicked their tongues up and down my cock. They caressed over the tip. Pleasure shot down my shaft. I groaned, loving the feel of their naughty tongues. They fluttered over my crown. The pleasure felt wonderful.

I groaned, savoring the heat of their tongues sliding over the pinnacle of my dick. It was amazing. My cock throbbed in their stroking hands. June’s soft lips kissed at the side of my cock while her sister fluttered her tongue right at the frenulum. She flicked back and forth over that sensitive boundary.

My hands clenched and relaxed as I enjoyed my daughter’s ministrations. June kissed up to the tip while her sister nibbled at the edge of the crown with her wet lips. I groaned as June engulfed me in her mouth, pushing her sister from my shaft.

“Greedy slut,” Dusk said, shaking her head with amusement.

“I thought you were the slut,” I said.

“I’m far more of a slut than June,” moaned Dusk. “Say it, Daddy, and I’ll do it. I don’t care how humiliating it is. I’ll let Mommy film and show it to the world.”

“Mmm, that would be hot,” moaned Mom. “You could make her masturbate in the middle of the mall while she cries out how much of a Daddy slut she is.”

“I could wear my ‘Daddy’s Slut’ t-shirt,” Dusk moaned. She had started her own clothing brand of daddy slut clothes. The perfect thing for a girl to wear to let the world know she loved her daddy’s dick the most. “And just frig my pregnant pussy.”

“Damn,” I groaned, my dick throbbing in June’s hungry mouth. “That does sound hot.”

“I just want to be your slut forever, Daddy,” she moaned. “You can marry June all you want, but let me be your whore.”

The laws for bigamy were in the pipeline. Along with legalizing incest, but there were so many other changes congress had to do. Bills they had to pass to set the Country right. I groaned, smiling down at my daughters.

“You’ll always be my whore, Dusk,” I groaned, June sucking on my cock. “And you, Junebug, will always be my cute daughter. You’re going to look so radiant as my daughter-bride.”

“Mmm, yes,” moaned Kimmie. “Your daddy and I can’t wait to marry you.”

June slid her mouth off my cock with a wet plop. “I can’t wait to marry you and Daddy, too, Mommy!”

Dusk sucked my cock into her mouth. Her green eyes squeezed shut as she nursed on my dick. I loved it. Her mouth possessed such a powerful suction. Such enthusiasm for it. My pregnant daughter worshiped my cock with her tongue.

June nuzzled into my balls. My cute, fifteen-year-old daughter—her birthday was last month—sucked with such hunger on my cock. She nursed with passion on me. Her tongue danced around my cock. I groaned, my face scrunching up.

“That’s it,” I panted. “Oh, damn, that’s so good. Just keep sucking on my dick like that. Lick my balls, Junebug. Yes!”

My daughters gave me such pleasure. June nursed on my nuts with all her enthusiasm while Dusk bobbed her head with hunger. She worked her mouth up and down my dick, so intent on making me cum. It was such a sweet delight to enjoy. I loved every moment of that hungry mouth sucking and slurping and bringing me closer to cumming.

My balls tightened. The heat grew and grew in my nuts. I groaned, rising towards that wonderful moment of my eruption. Dusk bobbed her head, sucking hard. June nibbled on my balls. She licked back and forth on them.

“That’s it,” I groaned, the pressure rising in the depths of my nuts. I hurtled towards that wonderful point of explosion.

A mighty burst of cum that would fire out of my dick.

Then Dusk popped her mouth off with a wet plop, saliva spilling down her chin. “Switch!”

June moaned and did just that. She sucked my cock into her mouth while Dusk went down to play with my balls. I groaned, loving my youngest’s enthusiasm. June always put her all into everything she did. She was such a cute thing.

Dusk sucked hard on my right nut. My balls boiled with that load of cum I wanted to fire on my pregnant daughters’ faces. They loved their cum facials. Kimmie watched with hot eyes, humping on the body pillow between her thighs. She glanced down at her phone.

“Mmm, you girls are doing such a good job,” Kimmie said. “I’m so proud that my daughters know how to love their daddy.”

“So much,” groaned Dusk between sucks.

“Oh, yes, yes, they know,” I groaned. “We raised a pair of good girls.”

“And mind-controlled them to be even more perfect,” my wife said, shuddering on the bed. “Ooh, yes, yes, worship Daddy’s cock.”

I grinned at my wife, her green eyes smoldering with delight. My dick throbbed in June’s mouth only for her to pop off and switch with Dusk. My eldest daughter suckled with all her hunger and passion. She worshiped my cock.

My pregnant daughters traded back and forth, giving me such delight. The pressure hit that peak in my balls. I groaned, my dick throbbing in Dusk’s mouth. June licked at the side of my cock. Both my daughters stared up at me with such passion.

“I’m about to cum!” I moaned.

“Paint their faces, honey,” my wife purred.

Dusk’s lips popped off my cock, her and June’s hands pumping up and down my shaft.

“Cum on our faces, Daddy!” June moaned, the two girls putting their cheeks together. “Just hose us down.”

“Yes, yes, Daddy! “moaned June. “Baste us. Drown us in your cum!”

“Fuck!” I growled, my balls tensing. Then I threw back my head and growled.

I came on my daughter’s faces. Hot cum erupted from my cock. It fired out and splashed their faces. I groaned as I painted my two daughters in such delicious lines of futa-cum. I just coated their faces in it.

My mind burst with such rapture. The pleasure slammed through my mind. I groaned, my heart pounding in my chest. The heat rushed through my body. I hit that wonderful peak of rapture. The ecstasy burned through my mind.

“Oh, my god, yes!” I growled as I coated Dusk’s glasses and June’s cute face with my cum.

“Daddy!” June moaned, cum running over her pink lips.

Dusk just had her mouth open so my jizz could splash right into her mouth. I groaned, hitting that wonderful peak. Delight blazed across my mind. It felt so good to coat their faces in spunk. To coat them with all my passion.

“Damn, damn, damn,” I panted as they wrung out the last of my cum from dick.

“Oh, Daddy!” June purred. “That was so wonderful. You just hosed us down. You coated us both in your yummy cum. Thank you!”

“You’re welcome,” I said, panting. The pleasure burned across my mind. “Mmm, that’s it, lick it up.”

Dusk hadn’t waited a heartbeat before she was lapping my cum off June’s cheek. Kimmie moaned from the bed, really humping into her body pillow now. She watched with hungry eyes as June turned and lapped cum off her sister’s glasses.

The sight of my youngest’s tongue sliding over her sister’s glasses throbbed an ache up my cock. I groaned at that wicked sight, a smile spreading across my lips. They were so adorable together. I loved my two daughters.

I moved to the bed, walking around my daughters and sank down on it beside my wife. I watched as the pair lovingly cleaned the other’s face. Their lips met in a naughty, sisterly kiss. Tongues flashed, sharing my jizz with such enthusiasm.

I groaned at the sight, my dick throbbing and aching. They were so gorgeous together. Cute. Adorable. Just absolutely the sexiest sight a father could witness. I groaned at the sight of them, my dick throbbing. It was such a hot delight.

“Yes, yes, that’s adorable,” my wife moaned. “Ooh, are girls are just licking each other clean.

“They are,” I said, glancing at her as she was on her side.

She smiled at me and grabbed my dick. “Girls, when you’re done licking each other clean, come ride your daddy. I want one of you on his face and the other on his dick. That’ll be hot.” She picked up her phone. “A nice family video.”

The two girls broke the kiss and grinned. My wife did like directing these sorts of things. She aimed her phone as our daughters rose to their feet, swollen bellies thrusting out before them. They both crawled onto the bed, their tits swaying, especially Dusk’s full and plump boobs.

She was growing up into such a gorgeous woman.

She reached me and straddled my face. Her shaved pussy hovered right above me, her juices gleaming on her plump vulva and pink cuntlips. The tart aroma filled my nose. I licked my lips as she ground that pregnant twat into my face.

I bred this cunt.

That thought always brought me such joy when I ate Dusk or June out. I had bred my daughters. It was such a special thing to do. I had bred a lot of women the last nine months—Vivian and Britney, my students, my wife, and random girls I fucked out in the world—but my daughters were the most exciting ones I had knocked up.

My tongue thrust into Dusk’s cunt. I swirled around in her pregnant depths. She moaned, her plump rump clenching. Her back arched. My hands grabbed her belly. I rubbed across her swelling curve as I plundered her.

“Mmm, now ride your daddy, June,” my wife purred as our youngest moved into position.

She grabbed my cock. She held me in her sensual grip. Humming in delight, June pressed me against her bred pussy. She pushed me right against her hole and sank her pregnant depths around me. I growled my pleasure into Dusk’s pussy as inch after inch of June’s delicious twat engulfed my dick.

The pleasure was just the best. It was fantastic. I groaned, loving every minute of my daughter’s cunt swallowing my dick. Then she bottomed out on me. I swirled my tongue through my other daughter’s bred twat, feasting on her.

“That’s it,” moaned Kimmie. “Mmm, yes, yes, ride your father. Dusk, grind that naughty cunt on his mouth, you nasty slut.”

“Yes, Mom!” Dusk groaned and did just that. She smeared her hot flesh across my face, her tart juices coating me. “Ooh, Daddy, you love my slutty cunt. Mmm, you bred me. You put a daughter in my belly. Oh, Daddy, yes, yes, I love you.”

“Love you, too,” I groaned.

“Daddy!” June squealed, working her pussy up and down my cock.

“Mmm, ride him, honey,” purred my wife. “Just work that tight cunt up and down his dick. He bred you. Every daughter should love her father for doing that.”

“I do love him, Mommy! I love him so much.” June’s pussy clenched around my dick, her incestuous flesh sliding up my cock. “I love you, too. Our family is amazing.”

“Yes!” Dusk moaned, grinding her pussy from side to side, smearing her hot flesh on my face.

I licked and lapped at her with hunger. I feasted on my eldest daughter with all the passion I had for her. My tongue plundered her cunt. I swirled around in her. I loved the taste of her tart, bred cunt. Her juices soaked my taste buds. I thrust deep into her, my hands caressing her pregnant belly.

June worked her pussy up and down my cock. She gasped and moaned, her pussy clenching around my dick. Her hips stirred her cunt around my shaft. Her hot flesh massaged me, building the depraved ache that tip of my cock. I came so close to erupting into her twat.

To flooding my pregnant daughter with all my cum.

“Daddy, Daddy!” Dusk moaned, her rump clenching before my face. “Oh, Daddy, that’s so good. You’re stimulating my pussy. I’m going to cum so hard.”

“Yes, yes, yes!” moaned June. Her pussy clenched about my cock. “Oh, you’re reaching so deep into me, Daddy! I love your cock nuzzling at my cervix.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.