The Mind Control Device - Cover

The Mind Control Device

Copyright© 2019 by mypenname3000

Chapter 15: Enjoying his Mind-Controlled Students

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 15: Enjoying his Mind-Controlled Students - Dean has labored hard to make his mind-control device to enjoy his nubile daughters! Will it work as planned?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

Dean Michaels

My cock spurted into my student’s hot, tight, young pussy.

“Mr. Michaels!” Amanda howled, her convulsing cunt wringing out the jizz flooding her underage twat. The redheaded cutie shuddered, bent over my desk and receiving her reward for getting the top mark on the test in my second class of the day.

I loved being a teacher. To touch young minds—and young cunts—was a privilege. My mind-control device was giving my students the encouragement to excel in my classes. To try with all their might so they could get the rapturous orgasms their youthful, hormone-riddled bodies craved.

“Yes, yes, yes!” Steve grunted. The nerdy guy groaned as he spurted his cum into Shelly’s pussy. The busty hottie trembled, bent over her own desk, her jeans and panties around her ankle as she took his cum.

He’d scored highest of all the guys. A 100%.

My cum pumped a final time into Amanda’s juicy pussy. I groaned, savoring her twat working out that last blast. She whimpered, her red hair swaying. I pulled out of her a moment later, loving the sight of my cum bubbling out to stain her shaved twat.

“Thank you, Mr. Michaels,” she panted.

SMACK!

I gave her a playful spank on the ass, her butt-cheek jiggling. “Keep up the good work. If you keep excelling at your tests, you’re going to get that reward again and again.”

“I want it, Mr. Michaels,” she moaned and then straightened. Her skirt fell over her naked rump. She bent down and drew up the pale-green panties she wore, a lacy and naughty delight. She hauled them over her rump, trapping my cum in her.

“Go over what few questions you got wrong on your test,” I said, shoving my juicy cock back into my pants. The air brimmed with that heady aroma of underage cunt.

The other students were doing just that: flipping through their engineering textbooks to figure out what they had gotten wrong on the test. I smiled at their diligence. Buzzing, I marched forward and began answering their questions and helping them learn what they did wrong.

So rewarding.

When the period came to an end, I had the next hour free. It was my time to get caught up on lesson plans, go over students’ work, and to have a quick nap if I was feeling tired. But I was buzzing on the high of this device.

As my students started filing out, I started typing a new set of commands into the mind-control device wired into the school’s network.


June “Junebug” Michaels

My friend, Britney, and I headed out of our second class of the day. I shifted my backpack as we chatted about the dress that our fellow classmate Michelle was wearing today.

“It does not go with her hair,” said Britney. “Why would she wear that?”

“I know,” I said, my pigtails bouncing around. We had the next class together, too. We had made sure we had as many classes as possible. “Just horrid. She needs to get her peepers checked.”

“Peepers?” Britney rolled her eyes. “You say the cutest, dumbest things.”

“Yeppers!” I said and bounced in place, grinning at her.

“Such a dork,” she said and giggled.

I giggled, too.

Then an idea popped into my head. “I have to go see my dad real quick. I’ll catch up.”

“Uh ... okay,” Britney said, sounding utterly bemused. “Why?”

I felt this hot itch growing in my pussy. It had been two whole hours since Daddy was in me, making love to me. Last time, I had ambushed him outside the IT department before classes. It was just after he installed the device.

“Just something only my daddy can do for me,” I told her and then hurried off, my backpack bouncing.

I needed some daddy dick.

I hummed as navigated the halls, a bright smile on my lips. I had the best daddy in the world. He’d mind-controlled me so I could have sex with him. I loved him for that because sex with him was the best. I’d always loved my daddy—he always made me feel so good when I sat on his lap or clung to him—and now I could love him like Mommy did.

Our family was perfect now.

I was going to surprise him. He had a free period, didn’t he? I hummed louder, so eager to get some daddy love. I felt like most of his cum had leaked out of me when I used the restroom an hour ago. I needed more in me. His seed had to soak my pussy so I could have his baby.

If we had a daughter, she could grow up to be a daddy’s girl, too.

I reached his classroom, threw open the door, and burst in. “Ta-da! You’re going to get some...”

My words trailed off. Daddy was sitting naked on his desk hard and throbbing like he was waiting for me.

I glanced at his laptop and gasped, “You mind-controlled me!”

“I thought you’d be horny by now,” he said.

“Naw-uh, you just wanted to make love to your cute and adorable daughter. You’re a dirty, dirty old man.”

“Yep.”

I grinned at him and shrugged out of my backpack. He watched me stripping. I put on this coquettish smile and rocked my hips from side to side. I wanted to melt Daddy’s bones. He needed to get so turned on that he would make love to me with such force. Just pound me and show me how much he craved my nubile flesh.

I grabbed the hem of my blouse and drew it up and up my stomach. He licked his lips as he stared at my navel. I stopped right before pulling up my top right over my boobies. I wasn’t wearing a bra today I had little A-cups. They didn’t need the support.

“Do you like my boobies, Daddy?” I asked, pulling up the cloth enough to show off the very bottoms of them, the little swell rising up to my hard nipples.

“You know I do,” he said. “You got tits as cute as your mother. And you know how much I love your mommy.”

I giggled at that. “Oh, Dusk and I’ve grown up hearing how much you love Mommy.”

His smile grew and something like pride entered his eyes. “Making your woman scream her head off is something every man should aspire to.”

“And am I one of your women, Daddy?”

“What do you think?” he asked, arching his eyebrows.

“That I’m your sexy, little girl that you want to love with your big dick!” I yanked off my blouse. My pigtails flew. I threw my top to the ground, feeling my little titties quiver ever so slightly.

Daddy stared at me the way a wolf eyed a succulent lamb. I shuddered, so aching for him to devour me. I wiggled my hips back and forth, my body on fire. I grabbed the hem of my skirt, turned around and bent over.

I yanked it up, exposing my rump to Daddy and my freshly shaved twat. I had done that while he was making love to Mommy this morning. She wanted to have his seed in her. It was so romantic. My parents were awesome.

Daddy groaned as he stared at my tight, fourteen-year-old pussy. I shuddered, growing juicier and juicier as I wiggled my cute tush at him. My pigtails danced, swaying down my cheeks. They brushed my hot face.

Daddy’s hands grabbed my butt. Squeezed. “Lord, you are gorgeous, Junebug.”


Dean Michaels

I grabbed my daughter’s right rump and buried my face between her butt-cheeks. I just had to lick that asshole. She gasped as my face slid into her crack, my glasses sliding up my nose. My tongue flicked out, caressing over her asshole. I bathed her sour sphincter.

“Daddy!” she moaned. “Ooh, you’re such a dirty daddy. Don’t you know what you’re doing?”

“Mmm, making my little girl’s asshole feel amazing. Don’t even pretend you hate this!”

I sucked on her butthole, reveling in the sour flavor of my little girl.

“Daddy!” she squealed, her asscheeks clenching about my face. “Yes, yes, yes, Daddy!”

I reveled in that. I swirled my tongue around her sphincter, loving the feel of her. My cock throbbed as naughty thoughts popped into my mind. I would ravish her little body. I would fuck my baby girl hard.

And she would love it.

My tongue caressed her wrinkled sphincter, sliding and swirling around that tight asshole. My right hand slid around her hip and reached down to the shaved folds of her pussy. She quivered there, whimpering as I tongued her butthole, reveling in the sour flavor.

I loved that dirty taste of my Junebug.

“Daddy,” she whimpered as my fingers slid lower and lower, crossing her hairless pudenda. I reached her vulva. I felt her hot pussy lips and the juicy plumpness of her aroused flesh. Juices coated my fingers. I pressed my middle digit into her labia. I slid up and down her, nudging her clit, caressing all her folds.

Her butt-cheeks clenched about my face again. She whimpered while my tongue danced over her asshole. I caressed that dirty hole while fingering her twat. I brushed her clit again, bringing another gasp of delight from my daughter’s mouth.

I could listen to her gasp all day.

So I pressed my tongue against her anal ring. I pushed on her sour ring, aching to penetrate her. She whimpered and moaned. Then she gasped as my tongue popped into her bowels. She threw back her head, whimpering out in delight.

“Daddy!” she moaned. “Oh, Daddy! Oh, that’s so naughty. Mmm, Daddy! Daddy! You’re in my butthole!”

Yes, I was.

I rubbed my fingers up and down her juicy pussy as I danced my tongue around in her asshole. I swirled it. Caressed her anal walls. I reveled in the sour taste of my daughter. I enjoyed every moment of this. My heart pounded as she moaned, clenching her asscheeks around my face.

“Oh, Daddy, that’s amazing!” she moaned. Then she jumped as I brushed her clit. “Rub me there. I like it!”

I massaged her clit with my fingers. I caressed over her, teasing her. Touching her. I loved the feel of her butt-cheeks squeezing about my face. Her asshole gripped my tongue. I caressed her little bud, her juices coating it. My fingers grew so slippery.

Then I shoved my left hand up between her thighs. I slammed two fingers to the hilt in my daughter’s juicy, underage cunt. She gasped. Her back arched. Her cute moans echoed through my classroom. She could scream as loud as she wanted: the mind-control device would keep anyone from investigating.

“Daddy! Daddy!” she moaned as I thrust my fingers deep into her cunt. “Oh, Daddy, I’m going to cum!”

Her pussy clung to my digits. My other fingers massaged her clit. I fucked my tongue in and out of her asshole. Her moans grew so loud. They reverberated around through the empty classroom. They were so delicious to hear.

Her pussy clenched hot around my digits. She squeezed them tight while her asshole gripped my tongue. I massaged that sour sheath with my dancing tongue. I rubbed her clit and plundered her cunt. I gave my Junebug pleasure.

“Daddy!” she howled and came.

Her pussy went wild about my digits. Juices gushed out, soaking my left hand. I ripped it from her cunt and grabbed my cock, stroking her cream up and down my aching shaft. I kept tongue-fucking her asshole and massaging her clit.

She bucked and moaned. Her cute gasps filled the air. The fresh scent of her pussy cream reached my nose. Her body trembled. I loved every second of it. My dick throbbed and ached. I had to be in my little girl.

“Junebug!” I growled and rose.


June “Junebug” Michaels

Daddy grabbed my waist, picked me up, and spun me around. As my body trembled through my orgasm, he bent me over his desk. I was right next to the naughty laptop that he’d typed his commands into that had summoned me.

“Daddy!” I moaned in delirious delight. My pussy cream ran down my thighs. “Oh, Daddy, I need you. Love me!”

“Oh, I’m going to, Junebug,” he growled, sounding so strong. So in control. My daddy was a stud.

His cock pressed between the cheeks of my ass and found my sphincter he’d so thoroughly soaked in his saliva. I gasped in delight as he pushed on there. My naughty anal ring widened and widened for his cock.

“Daddy, you’re loving my butt!”

“Yes, I am, Junebug!” he growled as he entered me.

I gasped, feeling his dick sliding into my asshole. That velvety heat melted down to my pussy. It was different from him being in my cunt. He couldn’t knock me up, but that wasn’t bad because it still meant that I got to have his cum in me.

Daddy slid deeper and deeper into my asshole. I arched my back, rubbing my hard nipples into the cool surface of the desk. I whimpered as his pubic hair pressed into my rump. He bottomed out in me. I had all of his big dick in my asshole.

The only dick I needed in me.

Then Daddy drew back. I squealed in delight.

My naughty butthole clung to his cock. The velvety heat he created with his shaft melted to my cunny. My naughty pussy drank it in and felt super, duper good. Especially after that wonderful orgasm he’d just given me.

“Ooh, yes!” I moaned, feeling all tingly and good right now. “Daddy, Daddy, I love you so much.”

He planted his hands on either side of me on the desk and moaned, “I love you, too, Junebug!”

Daddy rammed his cock back to the hilt in my bowels. Hard. Fast. He plunged into me. I squealed in delight. The anal friction blazed hot. His wiry pubic hair smacked into my rump. His balls cracked into my taint.

The sound echoed through the room. It was wonderful to hear. I savored it. I whimpered and moaned, loving Daddy’s every plunge into my butthole. He buried deep into me. Hard. He slammed his cock to the hilt in me.

I loved it.

He buried that dick into me. He plunged that hard cock into my ass like a champ. It was amazing. He rammed so deep into me. So hard. He buried over and over into me. It was the best thing in the world.

“Daddy! Daddy!” I moaned. “Oh, Daddy, that’s great. That’s the best. Ooh, you’re ramming that cock into me. You’re burying hard and fast. I love it!”

“I love your tight asshole, Junebug! Goddamn, you’re going to make me explode!”

“Yay!”

I squeezed my butthole around his dick, my cunny aching more and more. His every thrust into me fed my growing orgasm. I loved cumming. There was nothing better than Daddy or Mommy or even Dusk making me cum. My family was the best.

Incest was the best!

I whimpered and groaned, squeezing my bowels around Daddy’s thrusting dick. The friction swelled and swelled. That wonderful pleasure would consume me. I would have such a huge orgasm. It would be amazing.

Daddy buried his cock to the hilt in me over and over again. He slammed deep and hard. He plunged with skill into me. It was amazing. I groaned, squeezing around him with such powerful pressure.

“Yes, yes, yes!” she moaned. “Daddy. Oh, Daddy, that’s great. I’m going to cum! That’s how much I love your cock, Daddy!”

“Prove it!” he groaned, slamming his cock to the hilt in my bowels over and over. “Show Daddy how much you love his cock in your butt!”

“So much!” I howled, gripping his cock as he drove back.

The pleasure swelled and swelled in my cunny. My hot pussy dripped juices as it fed on the wonderful sensations of Daddy’s dick burying into my anal sheath. That naughty heat swelled and swelled.

I whimpered, my nipples throbbing. I squirmed there, rotating my skinny hips. I stirred my bowels around Daddy’s cock. It added that extra stimulation. He groaned and buried deep into my butt. His balls smacked into me.

They brimmed with his cum.

I climaxed.

“Daddy!” I howled, my asshole going wild on his dick as he pulled back. “Cum in me. Flood me. I love your jizz being in me, Daddy! I love you!”

“I love you, Junebug!” he growled and rammed forward.

My spasming asshole embraced his cock. He grunted and then erupted.

My pussy convulsed harder, juices gushing down my thighs, as I reveled in Daddy flooding my butthole. He pumped spurt after spurt of his jizz in me. My cunny drank it up and released euphoria to wash through my body.

I whimpered and moaned as the rapture splashed across my mind. Stars burst through my vision. My naughty butthole milked Daddy’s cock. I wrung his spurting shaft, drawing out every drop of jizz he had in him.

“Oh, Daddy, I love you!” I howled, my pleasure hitting that wonderful peak.

“Love you, too, Junebug,” he panted. “Love you so much, I built this device to make love to you.”

I beamed at that. “I’m so glad I inspire you, Daddy. Just so glad.”

“Yes, you do.” He groaned and then he pulled out of me.

I shuddered as he popped out of my butthole. I felt so wonderfully full of all his cum. I shuddered and spun around. I threw my arms around him and kissed him on the mouth. He tasted of my sour ass. I didn’t care. That just made the kiss naughtier.

I kissed him, loving him, and then a new itch seized me. My eyes widened. I gasped and broke the kiss with Daddy. I stared at him in awe before I darted to my clothes. I grabbed my skirt, my butthole clenching.

“You’re mind-controlling me again!” she gasped. “Ooh, what am I going to do next?”

He winked at me. “Enjoy the surprise.”

He was the best daddy in the world.


Eve “Dusk” Michaels

My third class was about fifteen or so minutes underway when my little sister sauntered into the classroom.

No one seemed to notice her entering but me. She scanned the class and then saw me. Her cheeks were bright red. Her blue eyes bright. She had an angelic face, just full of round, cherubic beauty. Her pigtails danced as she skipped to me, her backpack bouncing and rustling.

She stopped before me and said, “Slut, Daddy came in my asshole. You have to suck me clean!”

Everyone ignored her outburst while I groaned. I could feel that I had to do just that. I craved it. I knew it was Daddy mind-controlling me—just the way a slut like me deserved to be controlled—but it felt so real.

Like it was what I wanted to do.

So I did it.

June spun around and bent over. I just turned in my seat, flipped up her skirt, and groaned at the sight of her tight rump with cum bubbling out of her butt-crack. Incestuous, salty cum that I hungered to feast on.

Licking my lips, I buried my face into my little sister’s ass-crack.

My tongue flicked out the moment I did, licking up that sour-infused cum that had flooded out of her butthole. As I did this, I shoved my right hand between my thighs and pressed up beneath my skirt to find my naked pussy.

I frigged myself.

My glasses shifted as I lapped my sister’s butt-crack clean. I did a thorough job, wanting little June to be as clean as possible. And because I wanted every drop of our daddy’s cum. I craved his salty load. After all, I was a slut through and through.

I had to enjoy my daddy in any way I could.

“Ooh, that’s it, Dusk,” June moaned.

“You like that, munchkin?” I asked and then licked down to her asshole.

“Of course I do! I love sex with everyone in the family.” She squeezed her butt-cheeks around my face. “Mmm, that feels so nice. You’re going to make me explode, Dusk.”

“I am!”

I fluttered my tongue around her asshole. More of Daddy’s cum bubbled out of her. A naughty delight rippled through me. I thrust three fingers into my cunt as I licked up that jizz. I savored that salty, sour spunk melting across my taste buds.

June’s asshole made Daddy’s cum even tastier.

I loved being my daddy’s slut. It was the greatest thing in the world. There was nothing better than enjoying his wonderful spunk. I sealed my lips around her asshole and sucked. I drew the jizz out of my sister’s butt.

Reveled in it.

June moaned, her asscheeks clenching about my face. I frigged my pussy, thrusting my fingers into my juicy depths. Mr. Phelps continued his boring lecture. Students took notes, not caring that I was rimming my sister’s asshole and sucking out all of our daddy’s cum.

Daddy was the best. I loved him so much. He was a genius. I was proud to have mind-controlled myself into being his slut. I would be his whore-daughter until the day I died, doing whatever filthy, nasty, and delicious things he commanded.

My cunt clenched down on my digits.

I frigged myself faster. I sucked hard on June’s asshole. More and more of Daddy’s cum bubbled out of her and filled my mouth. It was such a wonderful treat. I reveled in this moment. I savored every second of nursing on her asshole and drawing out all that wicked cum. I felt so naughty. Such a wicked, kinky, dirty slut.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.