The Mind Control Device - Cover

The Mind Control Device

Copyright© 2019 by mypenname3000

Chapter 14: Virgin Claims Her Reward

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 14: Virgin Claims Her Reward - Dean has labored hard to make his mind-control device to enjoy his nubile daughters! Will it work as planned?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

Dean Michael

Vivian grabbed the hem of her t-shirt, pulling it up her body. She exposed her flat stomach and an outie bellybutton. I grinned, reaching into my open fly to pull out my cock. Vivian had scored the highest on the pop quiz I’d given my students. Now she was eager for her reward.

The sixteen-year-old stared at my cock with brown eyes hungry for it. Then her t-shirt blocked her gaze for a moment. Her black hair swayed short around her face when her top came off, her glasses disturbed. Her small breasts were held in a white bra decorated with pink polka dots.

“Jamie, bend over your desk,” James said to his twin sister. He was the boy who scored the highest. I let him choose the girl he wanted to fuck.

Every other guy would have chosen Dolly, the busty cheerleader every boy in class salivated over. But I had noticed that James was staring at his sister with covetous glances, so I activated the incest protocol to give him a nudge.

He went for it.

“Yes,” Jamie moaned as she stood up, the mind control device’s signal reaching here from the high school’s server room.

The other students were standing up to grab their test off my desk and study them. To figure out why they got their questions wrong and learn from their mistakes. Thanks to the device, even Dolly had applied herself and did decently.

Vivian reached behind her and undid her bra. She had no self-consciousness as she slipped out of it. Her small breasts appeared, barely quivering, her pink nipples hard. I loved the sight of them. Just like June’s and my wife’s tits. Vivian dropped her bra and slid her hands down to her pants.

I stroked my cock as I watched her unsnap her jeans. Her zipper rasped down. A pair of blue panties appeared with a yellow waistband. She shoved off her pants with ease. They were the tight, ass-hugging jeans that most girls her age wore. Her small titties jiggled as she worked them down.

Jamie groaned as her twin brother pulled down her own jeans, peeling those tight pair of stretchy denim off her rump. She quivered, her brown hair spilling about her face. They were obviously siblings, both with the same bold noses and shade of hair. His face had stronger lines, her softer and delicate.

Vivian stepped out of her jeans and then hooked the waistband of her panties. Her black bush appeared, hairs trimmed short. She wiggled her hips as she bent over, her glasses shifting down her nose as she almost planted her face in my crotch, her breath spilling over the tip of my cock.

The students were filing back to their seats, staring at their tests and talking with each other. None were really paying attention to the sex about to happen. Not when they had to learn from their mistakes and improve.

After all, on the next test, they would have to beat James and Vivian if they wanted to get the reward.

Vivian straightened as James yanked down his sister’s panties and fished out his cock at the same time. The teenager fumbled for his dick, and then he flopped out, smacking his twin on the rump. Jamie moaned, this look of excitement on her face. She was eager to be his reward.

“Mr. Michael,” groaned Vivian as she straddled me on my chair. It creaked, her thighs sliding around mine, barely fitting between me and the armrest. Her hands grabbed my cock while her little breasts jiggled before my face. “I did so good, didn’t I?”

“You almost got a 100%,” I panted. “Missed one question.”

“I’ll do better next time,” she moaned, her eyes hot with passion as she lowered her hips. Her bush nuzzled into the tip of my dick. A moment later, I was at her underage pussy lips. I groaned at the feel of her hot flesh on mine. She shifted around, whimpering. Her folds slid over my cock just a bit.

And then I felt her hymen.

This surge of lust filled me. I hoped she’d be a virgin. This was amazing. In the background, Jamie moaned as her brother pumped away at her pussy. He fucked her hard, pounding her with his incestuous cock. They were united, the smack of flesh on flesh echoing.

Vivian pressed her weight down. Consternation slid over her face. She whimpered, her breasts jiggling, and then she gasped as she popped her cherry. Her pussy engulfed half my cock in a heartbeat. I groaned at the hot, silky, virginal flesh that swallowed my dick.

“Mr. Michaels!” she gasped, throwing back her head.

“Damn, Vivian,” I groaned, grabbing her ass. I held her butt-cheeks as she lowered her pussy further and further down my cock. She swallowed more of me. “That’s it. Enjoy your reward.”

“Yes, Mr. Michaels,” she whimpered.

She bottomed out on me, her pussy engulfing every inch of my dick. Then her rump flexed beneath my hands. She lifted herself up my cock. Her hot cunt squeezed about me, sucking at my cock. I groaned at that wonderful embrace.

It was heavenly to reward my students. This cute nerd had such a sexy and petite figure. My fingers dug into her tight, teenage ass as she slammed back down me. That underage cunt swallowed my dick again. And again.

“Yes, yes, yes!” Jamie moaned. “James! James!”

“Oh, damn, Jamie!” gasped her twin. He fucked her hard, the smack of their flesh rising over the rustle of papers.

Vivian slid her arms around my neck and leaned her forehead against mine. She whimpered and then she slid her pussy back up my cock. Her pussy clenched about me, gripping me with that wonderful, silky touch.

Her hips wiggled back and forth, stirring her cunt around my dick before she impaled her twat down my shaft again. I groaned, that silky heaven massaging me. My balls drank it in, my cum building and building in me.

I would have such a huge orgasm in her. I would flood my student with blast after blast of my cum. The heat of her twat gripping me would have me exploding in passion. I groaned, loving every second of her pussy sliding up and down my dick.

“That’s it,” I panted, savoring her pussy caressing me. That wonderful twat worked up and down my dick. “Mmm, you’re doing great.”

“Thank you, Mr. Michaels,” she moaned. “Ooh, your dick is so big. You’re huge, Mr. Michaels. You fill me up. This is so much better than I thought.”

I grinned at her. “It’s my job to teach you knew things.”

“Yes!” Her pussy clenched about me as she slammed her cunt down my dick. She took every inch of me and then slid back up my cock. “I never thought boys would be enjoyable at all, but I love this reward.”

She slammed her cunt down me, clenching on me. Then she kissed me. She pressed her lips on mine. I thrust my tongue into her mouth as she worked her tight, underage twat up my dick. My cock ached in her pussy. The pressure spread down to my balls. They ached and throbbed. I would unleash such a huge spurt of jizz into her.

I would flood her pussy with all the spunk I had. It would be incredible. My tongue danced with hers. I kissed her with such hunger. My fingers dug into her rump. I gripped her with all the passion I could muster.

My dick ached in her pussy’s grip. Her hot cunt bathed my cock as she worked her pussy up and down my dick. I sucked on her tongue. I dug my fingers into her rump. Her pussy slammed down my shaft and then rose up it again and again.

“Oh, god, Jamie!” James moaned.

“Fuck me!” she gasped. “Oh, yes, yes, I’ve wanted this so many times. I’m so glad you chose me.”

“Me, too!” gasped James, pounding his sister. “ You’re my reward!”

My fingers dug into Vivian’s ass as my balls grew tighter and tighter. I wanted to cum in the nerdy girl. I wanted to baste her pussy with all that jizz brimming in me. The pleasure would be so intense. I would pump so much spunk into her.

She squeezed her twat around me. The pleasure she gave me felt incredible. It was an amazing treat to enjoy. Her tongue danced with mine. She kissed me with such passion as she rode me. Her slippery, silky, hot cunt massaged my dick.

She broke the kiss, throwing back her head. “Mr. Michael!”

“Cum on my dick,” I growled. “Let me feel how much you love this cock.”

“So much!” she moaned. “Oh, my god, this is so intense. Better than with my girlfriend!”

I gasped at that as she impaled her cunt down my body and bucked. Her pussy went wild. Juices gushed out of her twat and bathed my balls. She soaked them with her passion. Her pussy convulsed and writhed around my dick, her face contorting with bliss.

“Mr. Michael!” she howled. “I love your cock! It’s the best reward!”

“God, yes!” I growled as her pussy sucked at me. She was a lesbian?

I exploded in her.

I pumped her full of my cum. She whimpered and moaned, her pussy writhing around my dick. Her hot flesh sucked at me. Rippled around me as I spurted my seed in her. The pleasure slammed through my body.

Every blast of spunk erupting into her twat sent ecstasy firing through me. Stars burst across my eyes as she swayed on me. Her hot cunt massaged me. She wrung my cock, working out every drop of jizz from my balls.

“Jamie!” gasped James.

“Oh, pump that cum in me!” Jamie whimpered. “Flood me! Oh, yes, yes!”

I groaned as my orgasm hit that wild peak of pleasure. I floated there, loving the first use of the mind-control device at my high school. I panted, knowing that I would encourage my students to study hard and excel so they could have their reward.

Positive reinforcement.

“Mr. Michael,” panted Vivian. She shuddered there. “Oh, that was wonderful. I’m going to ace my next test. You’ll see.”

“Good,” I said, closing my eyes. I wanted to savor going soft in her underage pussy.

I didn’t get to enjoy her for long before she was sliding off of me. My dick popped off and then she stepped back, my cum was dripping down her thighs. She glanced down and then she pulled her panties up them, trapping my cum in them.

“Okay, okay,” I panted, James and Jamie kissing. I pushed my wet cock away, savoring that delight of her schoolgirl juices on me. “Does anyone have any questions on what they got wrong?”

I spent the rest of the class period riding high on my orgasm and helping my students understand their mistakes. James and Jamie were holding hands and smiling at each other while Vivian read from her book with a smirk on her lips.

I wondered who her girlfriend was.

“Now remember,” I said, talking to the class as the lesson wound to a close, “the reward I give for tests is our little secret. No one outside of here needs to know, right?”

They nodded or said, “Right, Mr. Michael.”

I smiled as I grabbed my laptop and figured out what James (043FEA) and Jamie (13G04B) codes were. Then I typed: 043FEA,13G04B;continue incestuous relationship in secret

ENTER!

“Okay, you all have a good day,” I said as the students started filing out, the twins giving each other covert glances and smirking. That made my dick hard. My wife would love to hear that I made a pair of twins bang. “Vivian, could you stay for a moment.”

“Oh, sure, Mr. Michaels,” the nerdy girl said with such heat in her voice. She had a wicked gleam behind her glasses.

“You know how to do any coding?” I asked her.

She blinked. “Well, yeah. I’ve made my own apps before. Nothing big.”

“See me at lunch,” I said, smiling. An idea bubbled in the back of my mind.

“Sure, Mr. Michael.” She walked out, her backpack bouncing behind her, a jaunt to her step.

I disabled the current commands running on the device and waited for my next class to arrive. As I did, I wrote a new macro called the start class program. It would run through the four commands I started the last class with. I just had to wait for all my students to arrive, and then I would get it running.

I had more young minds to encourage.


Kimberly “Kimmie” Michael

F045CE;acceptance protocol

ENTER!

I shuddered as I finished typing the command to let my friend, Natalie Meyers, accept the reality of the mind control device. Thanks to the machine my husband had left at home, I just had a hot sixty-nine with my friend. We had devoured the other’s pussy.

Mine had been full of my husband’s cum.

That had been so hot to have her lick the jizz out of me. We were both married, and both committing incest with our children. She had a son and daughter to play with as opposed to two daughters. It was so hot. I loved this device. It let my inner slut reign.

My husband was a genius. I hoped he was getting all that underage pussy he craved. I’d always knew he liked young girls. I mean, he fell in love with my petite and nubile form. I had cultivated that for him, dressing up as schoolgirls for him to fuck as part of our roleplay.

It was so hot.

“So I can make people do whatever I want with this,” I said. “It’s a mind-control device.”

“Ooh, wow,” Natalie said, her curly, black hair swaying about her face. Her large breasts swayed as she leaned over. “Like what do you make people do?”

“Like fuck,” I said, my pussy on fire.

“That’s so naughty.” Natalie giggled. “If Reverend Peters saw you doing this.”

“I know!” I giggled. “Want to watch some live porn.”

Natalie gasped. “I’ve never watched any porn.”

“Ooh, then this will be fun. Let’s see...” I studied the map of the neighborhood. It was Monday, so there were slim pickings. Only a few of my neighbors were here. Housewives who stayed at home and took care of things like me.

Then a new dot turned onto the street and drove down it. 95A05E. It was someone in a truck, though I only saw the dot that the device detected. My fingers flexed as it came closer and closer to the house. I glanced out my living room window to see a brown box truck for a delivery company rumbling down the cul-de-sac.

I stood up and headed to the window to watch. The truck stopped before the Murphys’ house across the street. A strapping Black man stepped out. He was young and fit, wearing those brown shorts and a short-sleeve shirt. He held a heavy box with ease, hurrying up the porch.

A wave of heat washed through me.

Tonya Albertson was home. That bitch always tried my patience. She was just a cunt. One of the worst women I had ever met. She thought her shit didn’t stink but complained about everyone else’s crap. Always butting in. And she had that voice...

So whiny and nasally.

I darted naked back to the mind-control device and quickly started typing.

95A05E,682DEA;come to 1315 South A Street right away, open door, and march in and strip naked

ENTER!

“What did you just do?” asked my friend. She squirmed beside me. “What were those strange letters and numbers you typed.

“That’s the sexy delivery guy across the street”—his dot, 95A05E, approached rapidly, already across the street—”and my bitch of neighbor, Tonya.” Her dot, 682DEA, appeared out of her house. She lived one down from mine.

My front door opened and Natalie gasped, covering her tits as the Black delivery man swept into the house and moved to us. He was so much bigger than he looked across the street. He had his hair buzzed short and thick lips. He started unbuttoning his shirt while I typed out the next command.

682DEA;fall to knees and beg 95A05E to fuck you hard in the cunt like a cheating bitch

I didn’t hit enter, though. I had it primed, my pussy on fire. This was so much fun. I looked up to see the Black man had his shirt off, his ebony chest rippling with muscles. This excited heat burst inside of me.

I could look at other men. Nothing wrong with that.

My thighs clamped tight while Natalie’s eyes were wide. She was staring at his shorts. He had a bulge there. A big one. He unsnapped his shorts and shoved them down along with his boxers, not saying a word.

At that moment, Tonya burst in through the front door. The brunette rushed through my house, closing the door behind her. She wore a t-shirt and sweat pants. She gasped at the sight of the Black man stripping naked even as she peeled off her own top. She had large breasts constrained in her bra.

Now naked, the Black man blinked. He looked around, this panic on his face.

“It’s cool,” I said as Tonya stripped down. “You’re going to get some pussy, Mr. Deliveryman.”

He glanced at our naked bodies then the stripping Tonya and relaxed.

I smiled in delight, my fingers hovering over the enter key. Tonya bared her tits while Natalie just watched on in awe, accepting everything that was going on. My pussy was getting so wet to watch Tonya getting fucked by the hunky Black man. Her large breasts swayed as she peeled out of her sweat pants. The deliveryman just stroked his dick.

“I can’t believe you’re having them fuck,” moaned Natalie.

“She’s a bitch,” I whispered back.

Tonya glared at me. “I’m the bitch?” She shoved her panties down, exposing a brown bush. “You’re the one who prances around the neighborhood with your—”

ENTER!

Tonya fell to her knees, almost choking off her words to moan, “Please, please fuck me hard in the cunt because I’m a cheating bitch!”

“See, you agree,” I said, my fingers typing as fast as I could, but before I could finish the command, the Black guy was already falling on his knees anyways.

“Shit, I won’t say no to some fine, fine married pussy,” he said and then grinned at us with hunger in his eyes.

I shuddered as he pressed his cock into Tonya’s pussy and rammed into her. The bitch’s eyes bulged. She gasped and shuddered, her breasts jiggling. I smiled and then had to quickly type the last set of commands.

682DEA;do not cum on 95A05E cock until both 72B2AE and 932D0C have their orgasms, after cumming you will apologize to 72B2AE for being a bitch and will vow to always do nice things for her like lick her pussy when she asks or mow her lawn when she tells you to

ENTER!

95A05E; do not come in 682DEA cheating cunt until both 72B2AE and 932D0C have their orgasms, after cumming get dressed and return to your job remembering fondly the cheating bitch who begged for you to fuck her like a whore

ENTER!

I shivered and leaned back, free to watch the show. Tonya’s face contorted with bliss as the cheating hussy rocked back and forth into the thrusts, her hips rotating. She whimpered and moaned as the hunk pounded her. He gripped her hips with his ebony hands, holding her tight.

“Isn’t this hot?” I purred to Natalie, my hand sliding between her thighs.

“Yes,” she moaned as I went higher and higher up to her married pussy. I found her blonde bush and rubbed at her flesh.

She gasped and shivered. She glanced over at me. I arched an eyebrow in invitation as I slid my digits up and down her juicy pussy.

Her hand shot down to my shaved twat. I groaned at the feel of her digits. Pleasure rippling through me, I turned to watch the live hot-wife, interracial cuckolding porn before us. I shuddered, savoring Tonya taking that big dick.

“Ooh, you’re such a whore for liking that dick, Tonya,” I moaned.

“I ... I...” She shuddered. “Oh, god, he’s so huge.”

“Yeah, you’re just a slut-wife who’s such an uncontrollable whore she had to come to my house, get naked, and fuck a strange man.”

“That’s fucking slutty, bitch!” grunted the deliveryman.

“Oh, god,” moaned Tonya, her face going red. “It’s just ... I had to. I had to come here and fuck him. I needed him to fuck me like a cheating bitch!”

“Yes, you did,” I groaned and thrust my fingers into my friend’s cunt.

She gasped and shuddered. Then she returned the favor. Her digits pumped away at my cunt. She thrust them in and out of me. I smiled and savored this wonderful bliss. The heat rippled through my body as our fingers churned the other up. I groaned, my toes curling at the amazing delight that built in my twat.

Our digits plundered the other’s juicy pussy. Her cunt squeezed about my digits while hers pumped in and out of my cunt. I gasped and moaned, savoring the delight. The pleasure surged through me as I watched the live-action porn before us.

It was so hot. So naughty to enjoy.

I rubbed the heel of my hand into my friend’s bush. Her silky hairs caressed my palm as I found her clit and ground against it. She gasped, her cunt squeezing about my digits burying into her married depths.

“Oh, my god, yes, yes!” moaned Tonya. “Fuck my cheating cunt! Ram that big dick in me!”

“Mmm, ram it hard!” I moaned. “Fuck that whore-wife’s cunt hard. Flood her with your cum!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.