Still Curious - Cover

Still Curious

by Reverse_cowboy

Copyright© 2020 by Reverse_cowboy

Erotica Sex Story: Jack continues to explore sex with other men, with his girlfriend, Jennifer's blessing.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   Fiction   Sharing   Light Bond   Rough   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Spitting   Public Sex   .

It had been over a week since I last saw Jennifer. Our work schedules just weren’t lining up to allow us to get together. We texted and talked on the phone. We even FaceTimed each other, but it’s not the same as physically being together. It also meant that we hadn’t had sex either. We both masturbated. We even sexted, but it’s really no substitute for the real thing.

One night, I was bored and horny. A bad combination. I went onto my favorite cruising site. I had no plans to hook up with anyone, I just figured I’d look at so profiles and some pictures and videos while I jacked off. I was texting with Jennifer as I clicked my way through the site. I was only on the site for about fifteen minutes or so and I couldn’t really find anything that was doing it for me. That was until my friend from Jennifer’s building emailed me.

“Hey slut. Are you ready to get fucked again?” He said.

I sent a text to Jennifer.

Me: Guess who I just got an email from?

Jennifer: Santa Claus??? Lol

Me: Close. My friend from your building.

Jennifer: Really? He want to fuck you again?

Me: Yes and yes.

Jennifer: Go for it!

Me: Seriously?

Jennifer: Sure. I know you’re horny as fuck.

Jennifer: Just tell me all about it afterwards.

Me: Ok

I was a little surprised by that, but not really. I mean the first time I met her was when this guy was fucking me on the pool deck of her building. And then she had joined in with a strap-on when I got gangbanged at my friend Bill’s house. Jennifer always got super turned on when I told her about my man on man exploits.

“Fuck it!” I said to myself.

I sent my friend a reply email.

“Sure. I’m horny as fuck.”

About five minutes later I got a reply from him.

“Meet me at Tropic Park near the Collins street entrance in and hour. I’ll be in the black BMW. Wear something like you did the last 2 times.”

I showered and put on a pair of loose shorts and a tight tank top. Some people call it a wife beater. It took me about twenty minutes to get to the park. I was a few minutes early as I pulled into the parking lot, but the black BMW was already there. I parked next to the Beamer and shut off my car. I took a deep breath and opened the door and stepped out of my car, my cock was already hard and tenting my shorts and there was a small, but growing wet spot on the front where the head of my cock was.

About ten seconds later my friend stepped out of his car. He was wearing a dark polo shirt and a pair of khaki cargo shorts.

“Come on slut.” He said as he slung a backpack over one shoulder.

I followed behind him as we walked from the parking lot deeper into the park. The park was pretty well lit, so even this late at night we could see fairly well as we walked down the trails. Eventually we came so a small clearing where my friend stopped.

“Hold out your hands.” He said as he set his backpack on the ground and started digging through it for something.

I held my hands out in front of me as I waited to see what he was going to do. He pulled out a fairly long piece of rope and used it to tie my wrists together. Then he took the free end and tossed it over a tree branch. He caught the rope as it came down and started pulling on it pulling my hands up over my head in the process. Then he took the free end and tied it off so that I couldn’t lower my arms. Because the rope was pulled over a tree branch it thankfully had some give to it.

Once the rope was tied off he went back into the bag and pulled out a knife and I felt my blood run cold. Did I fuck up? Was he going to kill me?

“What’s with the knife?” I asked nervously.

“Don’t worry slut. I’m not going to hurt you.” He said.

The next thing I know he’s cutting my tank top off me and tossing the ruined pieces on the ground. My cock was still rock hard and tenting my shorts as he cut those off me too. My heart raced as I realized I now had no clothes to wear on the walk back to my car. Hell, I didn’t even have any clothes in my car for that matter. I’d have to drive home naked and hope to God my parents wouldn’t see me making the run from my car to my apartment. Tied up like I was, and with my clothes lying in tatters on the ground there was no possible way for me to cover up or run for it if someone stumbled across us.

My cock was dripping precum like a leaky faucet. I was scared, but I was also turned on big time. I didn’t even realize he had moved behind me until I felt his hands on my ass spreading my cheeks wide. Then I felt his hot wet tongue licking my hole and I forgot about everything else. His tongue licked and caressed my asshole for a good while before he pushed it inside.

“Oh God! Oh fuuuuuck!” I moaned as he tongue fucked my ass.

“Mmmmm. Mmmmm. You like that slut? You like how I eat your tight little ass?” He asked me and then went right back to eating my ass some more.

“Yes. Yes, I love it.” I moaned.

“You don’t sound very convincing, I don’t know if I believe you. Maybe I should stop. “ He said.

“No. No, don’t stop. It feels so good. Please don’t stop.” I practically begged.

“Then don’t be shy, let me hear you tell me how much you like it when I eat you out. Say it loud and proud or I’m gonna stop and we can leave.” He told me.

“I love when you eat my ass. Please don’t stop.” I said in a loud clear voice.

“Louder. Make me believe it.” He said.

“Fuck me. He wants us to get caught.” I thought.

“Come on slut, let me here it. I guess you don’t want my cock either.” He said.

“Fuuuck!” I screamed inside my head.

“PLEASE DON’T STOP! PLEASE EAT MY ASS! PLEASE EAT MY SLUTTY ASS AND THEN FUCK ME HARD! FUCK ME HARD WITH TOUR BIG COCK AND GIVE ME YOUR LOAD DEEP INSIDE MY ASS!” I yelled as loud as I could.

“Such a slutty, cock hungry faggot. I love it.” He said, and then he went back to eating my ass with a vengeance.

“FUUUUUUCK! YES! FUCK YES, EAT MY ASS! OHHHHHHH FUUUUCK YEEESSS!” I moaned and yelled loudly.

I kept moaning loudly as he ate my ass out.

“Aww.” I practically whimpered when he stopped.

Then I felt the head of his cock pressing against my asshole.

“Ugh.”I grunted softly as the head of his cock pushed past my anal ring.

He put his hands on my hips and then rammed his cock balls deep inside me.

“Ugghh.” I groaned at the sudden intrusion.

Even as relaxed as my ass was from him eating it out so well for so long the pain burned as his girth stretched me. He held his cock still for all of about five seconds and then he started machine fucking me as hard and fast as he could. I was hanging on the ropes as he fucked me, using them to keep my balance. The leaves were rustling like they were in a hurricane as he pounded the fuck out of me.

“Yeah slut, take my big cock. You didn’t give me any oral. I’m gonna last a good long time.” He said.

I could feel my own cock swinging around like crazy as he pounded my ass. My precum was splattering all over my legs and stomach.

I forgot all about where I was, and who might hear me, and I just let go.

“Ugh! Ugh! OOOOOHHH! Yes! Fuck my asssssss!” I moaned.

I’m not sure how long we were fucking for before he rammed his cock balls deep, pulled me tight against him, and he’s me there while he unloaded his thick hot cum inside me.

“Aaaaaaarrrggghhh.” He roared as he pumped my ass full of his cum.

He must not have cum for a couple of days, because his load was huge and he seemed to cum forever.

I thought it was over as he slowly started pulling his cock out of my ass, but when just the head was left inside he stopped. He started pushing his cock back inside me. His cock wasn’t going soft as he slowly sawed it in and out of my ass. After a while he pulled out and I saw him walking over to where the rope was tied off with his cock sticking out the front of his cargo shorts. When he untied the rope holding me up and let it go, I fell to my knees in the dirt and leaves, my legs too weak to support my weight.

He walked back over to me, grabbed my upper arm and pulled me to my feet. He marched me over to the tree and pushed me up against it. With my wrists still bound together it wasn’t easy to catch myself and brace myself against the tree, but I did. I put my arms against the tree and rested my head against the rope binding my arms together. I felt his arm on my back as he pushed me against the tree, the bark scratching my chest.

The next thing I know, he’s ramming his cock deep in my ass again. There was no slow going, no pausing. He just rammed it deep and started pounding my ass without mercy. I tried to push my lower torso back away from the tree, and I was partially successful, but he was fucking pounding me so hard that every couple of seconds my cock and pelvis bumped into and scraped up against the tree. I could feel the length of rope against my left thigh rubbing softly back and forth as his fucking made the rope sway slightly.

“Ugh, Ugh, ah.” I grunted as he fucked me and my body scraped against the tree. It hurt, but turned me on at the same time.

“Take it, you fucking cock slut.” He growled in my ear.

“Urrggh, yes. Fuck me.” I moaned.

He fucked me like that for a good five or ten minutes, and then he pulled me back from the tree and put me on my back on the ground. Then he grabbed my ankles and put my legs over his shoulders, and rammed his cock back in my ass.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.