Turn Into a Princess - Cover

Turn Into a Princess

by DidoL

Copyright© 2019 by DidoL

Romantic Sex Story: A boy disguised into a girl and tried to find a lover

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   .

In front of the one-people high mirror, I put on the cute new clothes with a self-conscious pride.

8 years ago I found out that I would rather be a girl than my real gender. But it’s only 3 years ago I dared to say I became good at it.

The red skirt I chose was so short that it was just enough to cover my crotch. Even I myself would be turned on by a look at myself.

And, of course, it took me some time to hide my dick.

Again I Look into the mirror, found myself an amazingly beautiful woman now. The clock stroke 7. I went out into the cool night wind. The sky was already dark blue, and the street lamps were like a string of pearls. I got myself a cab. The driver kept giving me eyes. When I stepped out of the car, I smiled back to him, then went into the door of a pub.

The people in there whispered to each other when they saw me: “She’s a hottie!” they didn’t mind I heard then as I passed them by. I thought they are so cutely honest, which literature turned me on. My cunt must have been wet by their staring ... if I really had one.

“Can I buy you a drink?” Someone talked to me.

Glanced over at him, I saw a face which was my favorite type.

So I nodded my head yes.

And then, of course, what we had was not only a drink.

“I think you’re just my style.” He raised his who-knows-refilled-how-many-times cup to my eyes. On which I wrinkled my nose, and sighed to myself: He had no idea what he was talking about. This idea upset me so much that I took one more drink,

And one more.

At last, we both got really drunk.

“We’ve got to go.” I heard him talking to me.

“I agree.” That’s all I can say.

He took me home. It’s a beautifully quiet house.

He tried to take all of my clothes off, but hands suddenly stopped.

“I’m not a girl. “ I sighed, and confessed to him, “I’m just a boy in a girl’s clothes.

Too long had I hidden my secret. I didn’t know what is waiting for me when I told the truth.

He’s kind of frightened, and disappointed, but dicker still stiff.

So I said: “Why not let me help you?”

He hesitated and touched the flesh of my inner thigh.

“How do you like it?” I curiously asked.

“Like satin...” He murmured. With a blushed face, he hugged me back but still avoiding touching my penis.

“Why don’t have a try to see what it will be like?” I stroked at his hair, whispered, feeling like coaxing a collie into accepting a new master. As I did so, he seemed has made up his mind. He stood over me, got his dick close to my face. I smiled and said hello to it: “Do you mind if I gave you a blow job?” He answered by slapping my face with his erect cock, gently as a joke at first, then suddenly burst into a bitter cry:” Why you are NOT a girl?”

“It’s fine. It’s fine.” I kissed his prick again and again, trying to cheer him up,” it’s not that big deal. You can still cum inside me, using here...” With these words, I rubbed his dick with my butt, licked his nipples nice and hard, and moved down to suck his thick cock with my asshole.

Finally, finally, the hard cock sank into me. I closed eyes for a while, then tried to go up and down myself, with a soft groan. But very soon my waist was too weak to move on. “A little help, if ye might?” I requested.

His eyes darkened, hands wrapped around my waist, making me lay back on the oak table.

I saw us naked in the mirror, arms around each other’s waist. I bucked in pleasure when his cock suddenly stiffened in my body.

“Not let the night begin.” I raised my arms around his neck. This time he kissed me back, taking my left nipple in his mouth, fingers on the right one, giving me a nice pinch.

“Tell me you love it! You really love to fuck me!” I screamed in ecstasy. He answered by fucking me furiously like he wanted to damage something inside me.

I cried out again and again before arrived at the peak moment with him. Both of our pricks ejaculated hot cum at the same time.

I trembled, took a while’s rest, then leaned to licked and swallowed some dribbles I fired out on his belly. He enjoyed, as well as hesitated. When I thought he was going to push me away, he did the SAME thing to me.

When I left, he asked behind me: “Can I see you once more?”

I smiled.

I will see him more than once more. I have this feeling.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.