Decisions - Cover

Decisions

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2019 by Tony Tiger

Flash Sex Story: Wife helps her husband's career more than he realizes. (Friday Flash)

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Cheating   Slut Wife   .

The young wife was on all fours, her husband’s cock stroking in her vagina, as frequently happened at six am on a weekday morning. He’d finish soon, shower, shave, and expect breakfast on the table. Reading the morning paper as he ate, then kissing her perfunctorily goodbye, he’d head for the train. A very routine beginning of the day. Evenings weren’t much more interesting except there was rarely any sex. That was just as well, as far as she was concerned, since the small mess he left in her crotch had little compensatory satisfaction.

She’d been attracted to him two years ago by his style and potential, not recognizing his narcissism. A failed love affair, her first and only, had left her vulnerable. They’d married about six months later and his real self was revealed. She’d made a decision and now had to live with it.

Getting a job wasn’t an option for her; he forbade it as an affront to his ability to support her.

He’d not been making any career progress at the law firm. She’d had lunch with a couple of the other wives of men in their age and career stage group and learned a lot about office politics. Thus today would be different. She put on an attractive dress and left off the usual undergarments. It felt very different, but in an exciting way, as she walked to the train station. The breezes tickled her sensitive parts under the medium length dress.

Ushered into the office of a senior partner, she knew the right questions to ask, the right answers to give, and when to expect to take off her dress and lie back on the well-worn leather couch. Even though the man who was on top of her was not nearly as physically attractive as her husband, he had a very good tool and knew how to use it for mutual satisfaction. It was the first coital orgasm since before her wedding.

Cleaning herself in the private bathroom, she reassured her husband’s superior that she would return at regular intervals to insure his career progress.

On the returning train the younger man sitting next to her spoke through her reverie, “Miss, you seem to have a lot on your mind. Are you alright?”

She turned and smiled at him, thrilled by the expression of concern, “Oh, thank you. It will be fine.”

They both exited at the same station so the young man piped up, “I’ll buy you lunch if you’ll sit with me.” Flattered, she agreed.

Thomas would have charmed the pants off her if she had been wearing any. Instead, the dress came off at his home near where she lived. She had never before had any man spend hours so focused on her satisfaction. Between gentle caressing, vigorous penetrating, and oral stimulations that she didn’t even know could be done, she lost track of time.

She hurriedly showered and raced for home to start dinner and make it appear she’d been there all afternoon. Her crotch was glowing and she was grateful that her husband only wanted to use it in the mornings. He probably wouldn’t even notice its ravaged state anyway, she thought bitterly.

He was acting like a peacock about his promotion, totally convinced that he’d earned it. She smiled, laughing inside about the price he’d unknowingly paid.

In bed, husband snoring alongside, her fingers crept to her pussy. She felt wickedly good that it had extracted the male essence of three men in less than eight hours, Thomas several times in fact. She gently caressed herself, reviewing the decisions of the day. Her husband’s penile exercises would be much more tolerable now. Thomas could fulfill her deeper sexual needs and the law office visits would be some variety.

Monogamy was banished from her life forever.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.