Threesome - Cover

Threesome

by Mixerman

Copyright© 2019 by Mixerman

Fan Fiction Sex Story: This is a fictional story about a writer on this site and me. She liked the story and allowed me to post it.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   BiSexual   Fiction   Sharing   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Sex Toys   .

My wife (at the time) and I were out at a bar one night listening to a band play that we liked. As we enjoyed the music my wife got fidgety. I asked her what was wrong. She told me that a woman was staring at her. She told me where to look. I looked and saw a blond woman in a summer dress. She blew a kiss at me. I told my wife to ignore her. She was just being a tease.

After about 45 minutes I left to get fresh drinks, the bar was packed. As I was waiting, I felt a hand on my arm, it was the blond. She asked me if she could join us and get her a rum and coke. Just then the bartender took my order. I turned back to the blond, but she was gone. As I returned the blond was sitting with my wife. I put down the drinks, and found another chair to sit in. I tried to listen to their conversation, but they spoke mostly in whispers. Then they both stood and went to the ladies room. After about 10 minutes they came back. My wife asked me if I wanted to have some fun. “Huh?” Was my reply. She explained her statement. “Want to fulfill a fantasy that we have had, 2 women and a man?” I looked at my wife and asked her you, me and the blond? She nodded her head and said “Let’s go!”

My wife is 5’ 105lbs and a 32B tit size. Tori, I found out was 5’2” 110 with 34 C tit size. Me. 5’10” 6” cock.

We left the bar and I got behind the wheel, my wife and blond got in the back. Before we were out of the parking lot, they were kissing each other. As we drove she told me her name was Tori. Tori asked me If I knew where the strip club was. I told her we would pass it. She told me to stop there. We stopped at the strip club. It cost me $10 to get in, women were free. She led us in. As we entered, we found a table and sat down. Waitress, with barely covered tits, got our drink orders. 3 sodas, $15! We watched a couple of strippers do their thing. Tori called one over and got all 3 of us a lap dance. After the lap dances, Tori made out with my wife. Owner came by and said that they would have to stop. Too much competition against the strippers. So Tori stood and grabbed my wife’s hand and we left. Back in the car, Tori undid my wife’s top. I saw this in the mirror and asked about it. Tori said some guy has it now. Don’t worry, she did not fool around. I removed it in the bathroom and threw it at some guy. She gave my wife a tongue kiss and felt her bare naked tits.

We got to our apartment and Tori started to undress my wife, first her shirt, then her skirt. NO panties! Tori said her panties were at the strip club. I removed them when you had your lap dance. Tori kissed my naked wife and led her to our bedroom. I slowly made my way there. Tori, seeing me, closed the door. All I could do was listen to them. Damn, did I have a hard-on! My wife called me to come in the bedroom. She and Tori were lying together. My wife said Fuck me and cum in me. Tori wants some dessert. I did as I was told. Filled my wife’s cunt with my cum. Tori licked my cock clean, and then licked my wife clean. Tori told me to fuck her so my wife could have dessert. Damn, she was tight, wet and hot. I gave her a long fuck. When I was done, my wife licked me clean then licked her clean. They kissed and made love together in a classic 69. I sat on the bed and watched. My wife asked me to get the toy box out. In it was a 6” dildo, a 15” double dildo, a vibrator, an anal probe, condoms and lube. Tori picked up the double dildo and one end in her the other end in my wife. They fucked each other with it. Tori asked me to pinch her nipples. I did several times. Each time she asked for it harder. She let out a yell and slumped down with a smile on her face. My wife kissed and licked her tits. With a hard cock I got behind her and fucked her. She told me to cum on her tits. That is where my cum went. Tori cleaned her tits and we all fell asleep after.

The next morning we woke and took Tori to get her car. When we got there they gave each other kisses good-by and she patted my cock. About a month later we saw Tori at the bar and she joined us. She asked if we wanted to go see some X-rated movies at the drive-in. But we had to wait till 11. This time we went with Tori. She stopped at her place and got out, walked to a van and got in, we joined her. $20 to get in and we parked. All got in the back and stripped. Tori and my wife got into a 69 and Tori asked me to fuck her. Her cunt was still hot, wet and tight. She told me to cum on wife’s face. I did and she cleaned it up. She also had gotten a double dildo, and they were soon fucking each other. Tori said she wanted to do something; she had my wife suck me. And put one end of the dildo in her ass and the other end in her cunt. My wife had a big orgasm from that.

Sadly that was the last time we got together. Tori got another job and moved away.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.