Pippi Langstrumpa - Cover

Pippi Langstrumpa

by Mushroom

Copyright© 2020 by Mushroom

Science Fiction Sex Story: A story set in the far future. After being stationed in an orbital platform over one of the moons of Jupiter, a man discovers that there are things available to him that ordinary people are not privileged to own. Among them is a rather lifelike android.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Science Fiction   Robot   Space   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Small Breasts   .

The supply pod docked, and the MULE (Multi-Use Labor Element) removed all the items from it and stored them away in the storage holds as I checked off each item. This was the 3rd supply mission of 4 scheduled for the year. Out here at Callisto the job was routine, but dull. Accept shipments of high grade silicon from the surface, package it into pods for the long trip to Earth, then send back the surface pods for reuse.

Once that was done I started the MULE in transferring items from the supply pod to a surface pod for those living on Callisto itself.

After almost 6 hours the shipment was unloaded. A new set of data carts with the newest season of “Teenager Confidential”, the most popular series of girls talking about their sex life in the system. Of course I had been looking forward to this, as this year the censorship bars that had been put over all the good parts had finally been removed, thanks to the repeal of the law that had restricted the broadcasting of sex with those under the age of 17. The new Teen Sex Law (TSL) was already making changes in the entertainment industry.

I also pulled out the rest of the personal items I had requested the year before. It took 9 months for a round trip from here to Mars Base One and back, so I was used to how long it took to get shipments. And I then looked through the rest of the items I had requested. The new Pippi Longstocking movie, I had been looking forward to this! Now pre-teens did not excite me sexually at all, but something about that super-strong girl always fascinated me. And there was a rumor that next year a series of her in High School will be coming out! Maybe that will finally answer if she is into both girls and boys or not.

Finally I pulled out the data cart from the system, and took it into my room. I opened it up, and started to check off things I needed that were not on a normal supply run. Most supplies were fine, but I had gone through more mineral oil than usual so requested 3 more cases. I put down as the reason “more EVA than expected – relieve skin chaffing”. Of course, I knew that putting down “masturbation lubricant” would have been rejected, this sounded good enough. And also more rice, I could never have enough rice and I justified this under “emergency food supply rotation”.

Then the personal items I could request. Yes, the next season of “Teenager Confidential”. Yes, the newest season of “Teen Titans – Teen Titan High” as well. I was hoping they would take advantage of the new law changes to move the show from the tween to the teen audience, where more explicit high school behavior would be expected.

Then I got to the list of items available that were new. Hmmm, a complete 10 cart set of “Greatest Hits of the Early 21st Century”! Yea, I know a lot of people made fun of my antiquated taste for music, but there were many artists I did not have so I ordered the entire set. Then one item shook me.

“Chris – a companion to assist on those long trans-shipment tours. Chris can be ordered however you want. Male, female, or both. Any age from 10 to 60. Chris is the newest in cybernetic AI and interactive branching dialogue. Chris is specially designed to assist all who own one with any tasks needed. Inventory, cooking, cleaning, and other personal needs. Fully Three Laws compliant and physically functional. With all current TSL at time of ordering.”

Wow! Now in the last year I had gotten used to how things were worded when they came from Solar Mining. One of the phrases I had picked up early on was that they never openly talked about sex, acronyms were the way of discussing such things. And TSL, did that mean that so long as a Chris unit was of the apparent age of 16 or older, it was capable of sex? That would be a lot of help through this long lonely tour. Where I could talk to people on the surface fairly often, I only met actual people once a year at crew rotations.

They included some holopics of some sample Chris models. There were both male and female versions available, and sure enough many were nude but in a position so nothing showed. I looked at the price, and blanched. It would be almost a full year wages. How could I pay that?

Then I laughed at myself. I already had most of 16 months wages held in escrow collecting interest, and still had close to 3 years left in my 4 year contract. I could easily afford to get a Chris, and still have lots of credits left for when I returned.

So I smiled and opened the order form. Sex, female. Age, 16. Hair, red, twin pigtails. Eyes, green. Body, slender, tomboyish but obviously female. Height, 1.6 meters. Attire, light green smock, blue shorts. Personality, bold and demure. And finally, I checked the box marked “TSL Compliant”.

I grinned, placing the order and ordering a few more things. Wondering if any would get my somewhat strange request.

The next quarter went as expected. A minor emergency had me sending down a large portion of my water supplies, one of the recycling tanks on the surface failed so I sent down my reserves. It would mean rationing for me, but there were more people there and they needed it more than I did. After informing Solar Mining I was doing so, they told me it was a good call. A Terran quarter (3 months) wages as a bonus, replacement water sent by high-speed courier.

The next supply run was the annual personnel change. I spent a week getting all the rooms ready, and the day before they arrived all 12 transient rooms were available. There were only 8 people being transferred, and I got to know them for the 2 days they were there. One of them was a cute gal from Eastern Europe that flirted with me, and I enjoyed it after a year of no outside contact. I could tell it was going to be fun having her only 1 light second away.

And the night before they left for the surface Tonya and I got some good privacy time in my quarters. The was a plucky girl, and this was her first contract assignment. A recent graduate in Mineralogy, with a boyfriend who cheated on her caused her decide to “get away from it all”. And being in the Jupiter Orbital System was about as far as you could get away and not be forgotten. But she was a sweet girl, with her long auburn hair held tightly in tight braids, small perky breasts, and an absolutely delightful bottom that was made to be hugged by her tight jumpsuit. We downed more of my alcohol ration than I wanted, and she resisted my efforts to have sex with her, mostly. But her hand still felt amazing as she stroked me to the first orgasm by another in almost 2 years, only taking me into her mouth at the very end. And I returned the favor as I sucked on her nipples, spending herself on my hand as we both enjoyed our first session at .4G. Centrifugal gravity was better than no gravity, but it was still very different than being at 1G. And I was somewhat thankful that Tanya understood the dangers of random liquid droplets in the station.

We promised to keep in contact, and they departed for the surface. 6 hours later the 7 being replaced (Tan had died of a burst appendix 2 months earlier) arrived. We spent a night chatting and sharing stories of the last year we had been working together (as close together as you can be 1 light second apart), then after generously giving me some items as parting gifts they got into the supply pod and left.

I looked through what they had left me. 10 liters of alcohol, holobooks, and a second copy of “Teenage Confidential – Season 1”. Well, I did not need a second one of those, so I added it to the library of the station. Maybe the next caretaker could make use of them. I know I had done so, and was thankful that at least 1 case of mineral oil had arrived in the last shipment, as I was almost out. What we jokingly called the “Male Personnel Relief Device” was not much fun without it.

That night once the station was put to bed, I put in the cart for Episode 4. And indeed it lived up to the hype. Masturbation sheath in hand I was pumping it up and down my cock as I watched the star of this episode (Sheryl) first being seduced by her best friend in her first experience in lesbian lovemaking. Then I was getting close watching her bounce over and over in the lap of a guy on her co-ed golf team when I heard the beep of an incoming call.

I hit the accept for audio only as I quickly shoved the sheath into a drawer and grabbed my briefs. It was Tonya, and she was asking how I was. I pretended to be sleepy, and said I was just falling asleep, but was very glad to hear from her.

We talked for about 5 minutes, then the display button flashed that a 2-way video was being initiated. I accepted, as I was now sitting in my briefs and had wiped off my hand. And I smiled when I saw Tanya, her breasts obviously not encased in a bra, and she was in a civilian shirt. Obviously this was her downtime also, as that was the only time such wear was allowed.

And it looked good on her, the buttons in front open enough to show the top of her cleavage, and her smile making me grin as well. We talked and flirted for about a half-hour, and I swear her nipples were growing harder as we did. Finally our allotted time for personal calls was almost over, and with a grin she said she had to log off and take care of a few things. I grinned back and said I had to do a few things also, and we disconnected.

15 minutes later I was moaning as I came into the sheath, watching Sheryl take a load of cum inside her pussy and starting to leak out, as I imagined doing the same thing to the lovely Tanya. I spent a few minutes cleaning out the sheath, then after wiping myself down I settled in to sleep.

For the next 6 months I settled into a nice video relationship with Tanya. Soon the flirting turned to suggestions than innuendo, and within a month we were pleasing ourselves as we watched the other. My sheath was now rarely used, my hand and a washcloth had replaced that. I had used it once for Tanya, and she said it was sexy, but she wanted to actually see my cock.

I was pumping myself faster and watching as her fingers were slipping quickly in and out of herself when I heard a familiar beep. “What’s that?” Tanya asked, sitting up in her chair and covering her body from view.

“Oh, a notice the next pod is 6 hours away. Go ahead, I know you were almost there my darling Tanya. Let me see you climax on your fingers, I’m almost there also.” She soon was laying in her chair again, this time her legs up on the arms and her pussy spread open wide as she added a third finger. I moaned her name and exploded before I could even get the cloth in place, my cum splattering my chest and hand. She moaned with eyes wide open and had her own orgasm, watching as I wiped up what I had spilled onto myself.

We said our goodbyes, and soon I was back asleep after notifying the MULE to wake me up in 5 hours. After a fast breakfast I was having the MULE unload the pod, noticing with a smile that they had sent an even larger supply of water, so I was now at 150% of normal capacity. I instructed the MULE to put them outside on the hull during the next EVA, as well as into the 3 malfunctioning pods strapped to the hull. Those were scheduled for the next annual run, and if I could not use those by then I could just send them to the surface to increase their reserve.

Finally I was pulling out my personal items. 2 seasons of “Teenage Confidential”, as well as “Teen Titan High”. And I then blinked when I saw the last large box also had my name. I pulled off the invoice, and saw “Chris Unit, Quantity One, Callista Orbital Platform”. Yes! My Chris was here!

I told the MULE to secure the crate in the machine shop, and then made my supply orders. I went ahead and added some more dehydrated beef, saying once again I needed to rotate supplies. I really did not, but I wanted to be able to eat a bit more steak over the next few months. Solar mining knew we did this, and in training even said that it was allowed, so long as we did not overdo it.

Finally all paperwork was done, and I went into the workshop. I instructed the MULE to continue putting supplies into the pods for shipment to the surface, and opened the crate. I finally got it open, and set the lid to the side as I looked at the protective foam on top. I pulled the string on the top, feeling it cut into the foam then set it on top of the lid.

And inside, well wrapped in the foam was what looked like a girl. She seemed to be curled up in a fetal position, and there was a red packet on top of her, in large white letters was written “READ ME FIRST!” So I took the envelope out and sat at a nearby console to open it.

The papers were essentially a title, a warranty card, and a warning that the included cart must be viewed fully before activating the Chris unit. I put the cart in, and watched it from beginning to end.

Finally 3 hours later I leaned back. Wow! Apparently my new Chris could act as a secondary crew member, but was not allowed to make “Command Decisions”. That means she could do what was asked, but never actually take charge of the platform. It needed to recharge once a week, but could do that itself most times autonomously without my doing anything.

And yes, indeed she was “fully functional”. When I had completed a “use” as they phrased it, I could direct it to go into a “self-cleaning mode”, in which it would remove the “realistic sheath” as they phrased it for cleaning.

The default name was Chris, but I could direct it to respond to any name I wanted with a simple verbal command. It could and would eat regular food, but this was secondary as it did not need it as fuel. Things like hair and fingernails were created by nanites, and they would convert food consumed into hair which would grow at a rate of 2 cm per week, internal lubrication for joints, and other things. They also suggested a diet rich in either plant or animal proteins, especially if I wanted to use it as “personal relief” as it would use those to fabricate “organic lubricants” for “orifice locations”.

It then went over some extra things that had been added as a bonus, only for us on space service at no additional charge. Apparently one was a “Lactation Upgrade”. Provided it was eating food, the nanites would provide “up to 2 liters per day” of a liquid food supplement. It could even consume scraps and extract moisture from them in emergency situations, and a human could survive on that for at least 3 months. Provided I took other supplements to increase nutrients.

And since the instructions covered both main models, it also described how somebody could extract the same thing from a male model. The liquids those would release were the same thing, just differing in volume and where they were extracted from.

Wow, they thought of everything! I smiled, then went over to the crate. I removed the final wrapping, and for the first time saw my Chris. Red hair, in twin pigtails resting down to her shoulders. I reached behind the neck as the instructions said, and caressed firmly, saying “Chris, power on and perform POST. Inform me when complete.”

I saw the eyes open, a lovely shade of green. They blinked 4 times, telling me the command was accepted and was being performed. 3 minutes later I heard a soft female voice say “Power On Self Test Completed. Awaiting Command.”

“Chris, stand up please.” And I watched as Chris stood up. I looked her up and down, and it was perfect. It was still inside the crate so stood at eye level, but I knew it would be several centimeters shorter than me when standing on the floor. The face had freckles, and looked almost like I had pictured, a more mature Pippi Longstocking. Somebody had indeed understood what I had wanted without my saying so. I directed it to exit the crate, and watched as with grace it did just that.

“Chris, I am Shane Baxter, your owner. All authority is to be given to me and no others other than in emergency override.”

“Acknowledged Shane Baxter.”

“Unless appropriate for formal situations, you are to address me as Shane.”

“Acknowledged Shane.”

“Your new designation will be Pippi Langstrumpa. Pippi for informal use.”

“Acknowledged Shane.”

“OK, personality mode on.”

At that time Pippi turned and her head tilted up, looking up into my eyes. She smiled, and softly said “Hello Shane.”

For the next hour I gave her a tour of the ship, showing where everything was located. Then I went over emergency procedures, including where the emergency suits were and the vacuum protection pods were. “Thank you Shane, but I am safe from such needs. I can operate for up to 36 hours in hard vacuum before risk of damage from extreme temperatures. I am rated for 48 hours before shutdown. My only requirement is that after 15 minutes I will need replacement nanites as mine can not survive long vacuum exposure. Inside the case are 3 vials with replacement nanites if needed. They are in stasis, and can remain so for 5 years before they expire.”

Wow, yet another upgrade that I imagine is for us in orbital duty. We went and watched the MULE load the last of the supplies into the surface pod, then sent it to recharge as we headed to the galley. I pulled out 2 steak meals and asked her if she wanted one. “I do not need to eat most times, but I do need to at this time as my nanites are still in hibernation. That will awaken them and start them on normal housekeeping procedures.”

I smiled, even with personality mode on she still spoke a bit mechanically. But it is promised that with the new branching AI this would go away in time. I then smiled as Pippi took the steaks from my hand and started to prepare them. Adding the water in the injection port, setting it in the rehydration machine, then putting it in the cooker. “Preference?” she softly said, and a few minutes later we were sitting at the table, my steak done to a perfect medium.

We talked as we ate, the instructions said this was the best way for it to adapt the AI to my own personality. And her personality was just as I requested. She could be bold in asking questions and offering suggestions, but also demure whenever anything even closely relating to intimacy came up.

“Shane, what are my power off arrangements going to be?”

“Pippi, you are to share my quarters with me. When preparing for sleep mode you are to change into one of my lounge shirts. We will share my bed.”

“Yes Shane,” she said and looked down at the ground demurely.

“Pippi, we may or may not do something. But when we lie down, you are to engage girlfriend mode.”

“Acknowledged Shane, girlfriend mode.”

At that time I heard a beeping from the intercom. I went to the wall and answered it. Tanya was calling for our normal evening chat, so I directed Pippi to clean up the kitchen then come to my room. I went to my room and activated the video feature.

“Shane, who were you talking to a moment ago?”

“Tonya, I ordered a Chris unit. And before you look at me that way, I ordered her before we even met. You are on a surface base with 23 others, I am up here by myself. I can have her help me at the station. Cooking, cleaning, things like that. And to be honest, I had actually forgotten that I had ordered one until it arrived. That was 9 months ago after all, and I have been talking with you since you arrived.”

And at that time Pippi walked in. Tonya gasped, and I called Pippi over. “Pippi, this is Tonya Svoboda. She is on Callisto, and I am designating her as Ptimary Emergency Contact. If I am unresponsive or unavailable you will contact her and take all orders from her. All orders from Tonya are as if they come from me, unless I override them.”

“Acknowledged Shane. Hello Ms. Tonya Svoboda, it is a pleasure to meet you.”

“Call me Tonya please, unless it is official. So tell me, what do you think of being there?”

I sat back in the chair as the two girls chatted, and before any of us knew the chime went off telling us we had 5 minutes left. We all said our goodbyes, and signed off. I told Pippi to get ready for sleep as I went and used the refresher. I checked the tanks and activated an overnight recycle of the waste in the main holding tank then put on my underwear and went into the bedroom.

Pippi was laying on the bed, her hair brushed out and flowing loosely on the pillow. I smiled, realizing that it actually looked better that way. The pigtails would have been cute on her as a child or young teen, but on this more mature Pippi they looked out of place. I had her lie on her side facing the wall and I slid in behind her. I then wrapped my arm around her waist, and she sighed softly and pressed back against me. I gave an order for the lights to be turned off, and was soon asleep.

That day the two of us established a new routine. I told Pippi to go and start breakfast as I got dressed, and that she could get dressed as I ate. Then I showed her the tasks I wanted her to do during the day, and at lunch time I directed her to make lunch. I then showed her the afternoon tasks, and she picked it up quickly.

After dinner of steaks again, Pippi said that after today she would need no more than 1 meal a day. “My nanites are fully active, and my reserves are fully stocked for nutrients. So either 1 meal a day, or scraps from your plate will be sufficient.” She then reached over and picked up the fat and gristle I had cut from my steak, and put them in her mouth. I told her that from then on she should sit with me as I ate, but we could share dinner together. And if what I left was not enough she could make a portion for herself.

I showered and was watching a news blip when the chime came in from Tonya. During the day I had Pippi bring in a chair from one of the unused cabins and set it up behind my chair. Tonya greeted both of us, and we all talked about the day.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.