Expelled From Mankind - Cover

Expelled From Mankind

Copyright© 2019 by Col. Jack Harrison

Chapter 7

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Allen Gordon has a strange, but mostly settled and content life with a girlfriend, cushy job, and paid-for home, when a bizarre summons from an odd new government agency takes him off-guard and threatens the very genitals that to him define his very manhood itself.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Sharing   Incest   Brother   InLaws   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   BBW   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Size   Caution   Politics   Violence  

“Ms. Lange, please state the nature of your relationship with the respondent,” Amy dove straight in for the obvious question in this case.

“I’m his girlfriend and we live together. In a place that we got together. Equally, I should add. I feel that I haven’t always treated him as an equal, but that was a mistake. I misunderstood him. He wasn’t this wimpy, pansy, effeminate guy that I thought him to be. He just didn’t have a lot of experience with women and he was a bit shy.

“If there was any doubt of this, recent testimony and ... um ... encounters have really drilled this into me. He’s possibly autistic, but that’s no reason to reject him. It would explain a lot about him. He’s been a bit old-fashioned, with outdated notions, but we’re moving past that. There’s been a lot of changes of late, hopefully for the better,” Whitney spouted, making Allen worry that this would only reinforce the wrong impression.

“How did you treat him when you were wrong?” Amy probed further, tying Allen’s stomach up in knots.

“I used to call him ‘Allie,’ instead of Allen, peg him, which wasn’t bad, but not give up my own ass, call his dick a ‘clit,’ kind of boss him around. Make him go down on me without going down on him. Pissed in his mouth and made him piss in mine. I lost a lot of respect for him for a little bit. I just didn’t understand him, you know. We really should have had couples’ counseling.

“But lately, well, I began to sense that he was annoyed by this, which only gained me more respect for him and caused me to worry that I had risked our relationship. I cheated on him with his aunt and uncle. Some of that I still don’t regret, but a lot of it I do. I wasn’t the very best of girlfriends by any means. I just didn’t appreciate what a great guy Allen is, you know,” Whitney confessed, giving Allen mixed feelings about her testimony.

On the one hand, she had just reminded the committee of the initial impression that caused the hearing in the first place, which really worried him even more. On the other hand, she had made it abundantly clear that her first impression was flawed and the reasons why it was inaccurate. She had also answered some questions he had about their relationship and indicated that she felt remorse at how she treated him in the past.

“Okay, and what were these things which drove home how wrong you were about him?” Amy persisted, sensing her opportunity.

“Well, his increasing resistance and resentment to how he was treated, certain sexual encounters that we had with each other, the testimony of certain witnesses here, too. Seeing how you, in particular, dealt with him, and then how Ms. Leopold treated him, and then how he responded to my offer of anal sex in the bathroom, well, you get the idea. It really turned me on, you know,” Whitney admitted aloud.

“And what did I do with the respondent, for the record?” Amy insisted now, her mouth watering as she recalled her tryst with Allen.

“You and your husband Mike had sex with him and me in the bathroom ... and then you did other things with Jessica and him ... and him and me. The latter part after he and I had anal sex, also in the bathroom. All of that was in the bathroom, and I have to admit that it still turns me on.

“He was also very sexy when he was intimate with Jessica. I really hope that he knocks her ... and you up like we talked about there. Just like I hope that Mike breeds me as we discussed. That was some kinky cross-pollination stuff there. The whole scene really excited me. I didn’t know that Allen could be such a stud, but, damn, he was!” Whitney showed her excitement about how things had turned out.

The Chair’s eyebrows visibly raised at this part. It was the first sign of emotion he really gave them. Up until then, he had been largely a poker face for the mostly faceless, bureaucratic committee judging Allen’s fate. Allen really worried now that his cause had been quite irreparably damaged and he felt his balls tighten protectively against his flesh.

Amy saw that and shook her head before adding, “So, in conclusion, you would say that your boyfriend is far more attractive and virile than you previously believed. You would say that you crave him sexually far more now and that you understand him better?”

“Definitely!” Whitney’s eyes danced quite sincerely as she responded.

“Very good to know. Very useful, I mean,” Amy told her, “thank you for your time, Ms. Lange.”

“The witness is excused,” the Chair announced as he coughed a little.

What he didn’t mention was that he had a serious boner by now, and he doubted that he was alone among the committee. His eyes kept following Amy, Samira, and Whitney, for that matter, and he found his mind full of fantasies about them. Together, no less. It was pretty damn hot. His mind exited the daydreams quickly, though, when Amy broke her silence to call the next witness.

“Call David Cartier to the stand,” Amy now demanded.

“Call David Cartier!” the Chair shouted.

David Cartier, his eyes a little bloodshot, took the stand and looked awkwardly at Allen. Then he looked at Whitney and really cringed. Allen was truly confused by this, but he waited impatiently for the answer to the mystery. He wrung his hands as he awaited David’s testimony, worried by what could possibly cause the guy’s strange behavior. He was no whiz about body language, but he could pick up on something that was so obvious.

“Mr. Cartier, please state the nature of your relationship with the respondent,” Amy opened the examination.

“I’m his ... his best friend. Except I ... sorta ... got drunk and slept with his ... brother,” David stated, much to Allen’s absolute shock.

For a second, of course, Allen thought that David was about to say “girlfriend” or maybe “sister,” worst-case scenario, his mother, but not his brother. David had gotten it on with Lyle Gordon, recently divorced brother of Allen Gordon? When and how had this happened? What the hell was going on around him that he didn’t notice that Lyle might be gay or maybe bi?

“So ... you got drunk and engaged in gay sex with the respondent’s brother, who for the record, is one Lyle Gordon? Are you, in fact ... gay? Or bi? Or is this a one-time thing?” Amy kept up the pressure.

“I’m ... gay, I’m afraid. I’m not sure about Lyle. But I’m ... yes, I’m gay. And I won’t lie. I find Allen rather attractive, but we’ve always been friends, so it just ... seemed wrong. Then again, well, I don’t know what Allen will think about this whole ... thing,” David felt obviously nervous as he came out in front of an entire hearing that included his best friend and brother.

“And you’re worried that this will harm your relationship with your best friend?” Amy probed a little more.

“Well, yes. I figured that, even as society is moving ahead with brand new rules of acceptable conduct, as old-fashioned as Allen can be, he might not appreciate his best friend buggering his brother. His big brother, I might add. Who, well, I don’t know if he’s gay or bi, but he’s certainly not straight,” David struggled to say.

“So, you were hesitant to tell him because it might hurt and upset him?” Amy inquired.

“Yes, and he might lash out at me or at Lyle, though I doubt that he’d physically do that. Then again, if he was angry enough and we got into it, he might punch me, though he would feel horrible about it. At least I think that he would. He’s not normally a physically confrontational guy, though if he had caught someone with Whitney, he might have made an exception to that. He’d feel bad about that afterward, I think, anyway, though he’d still be furious. At least before, well, recent events, I guess. I suppose that they’re opening up their relationship,” David rather nervously prattled for a bit.

“Is there a point to this rambling?” the Chair demanded.

“Oh, sorry, sir. I just wanted to clarify that Allen is a bit old-fashioned, or rather used to be, and he is capable of normal emotions. They’re just a bit ... repressed at times and well, I suppose with him being autistic, his reactions could be typical, though they could be unpredictable. Maybe. He is a little hard to figure out at times. It’s ... probably the autism. He doesn’t always make friends easily, either. He’s also a bit fussy at times,” David elaborated a little.

“I ... see,” Amy replied before adding, “thank you for your testimony, Mr. Cartier.”

“The witness is excused,” the Chair declared with a thoughtful, if impatient expression on his face.

“I beg your indulgence, Mr. Chairman, but I would like to add a witness to the list. I would like to call Allen Gordon to the stand. Yes, the respondent. I would like to examine him as a witness on his own behalf,” Amy next dropped a real bombshell.

“A hostile witness, Mrs. Tolliver? Incidentally, I wasn’t aware of your marital status at the beginning of this hearing, though, evidently, that doesn’t preclude certain ... activities. I applaud you for getting with the ‘spirit of the times,’ if you will. You’ve really embraced the new global vision, it seems,” the Chair praised her.

“Thank you, Mr. Chairman, and no, he’s hopefully not a hostile witness,” Amy blushed a little in spite of her more modern lifestyle and marriage.

Someone on the committee chortled with poorly suppressed laughter as he saw that. The Chair gave him the Evil Eye for that breach of decorum, indicating that, for all of their enlightened morals, some things just didn’t change yet. Levity in a courtroom setting was just not kosher with this particular presiding officer.

“Very well. Call Allen Gordon to the stand,” the Chair summoned Allen to testify in his own case.

“Now, Mr. Gordon, I don’t, obviously, have to ask your relationship to the respondent, do I?” Amy tried not to snicker at that, as did several others in the chamber.

“I should hope not. I am the respondent, after all,” Allen replied very tensely.

“Okay, so, Mr. Gordon ... or Allen, if I may call you that,” Amy began nervously, at least for her.

“Considering that we just exchanged some bodily fluids, I would be okay with you calling me ‘Allen.’ Calling me ‘Mr. Gordon’ just seems inappropriate in that case,” Allen awkwardly reacted.

“And so, you freely admit that you had public sexual congress with me, with Whitney, with Jessica Leopold, and with my husband, Michael Tolliver? Unprotected sex with the express purpose in two cases of causing impregnation? You acknowledge this fact?” Amy confronted him.

“Yes, and you ... also did sexual things with Whitney and Jessica. Lesbian sex stuff,” Allen reminded her.

“Yes, I did that. And how do you feel about knowing that I intentionally tried to get pregnant by you? Or the fact that I encouraged my husband Mike and you to hook up. And that I did the hot lezzie stuff with your girlfriend to really stimulate you! And that I encouraged Mike to breed Whitney. That, by the way, wasn’t about some way to humiliate you. It was to include you with us in some kind of ‘inner circle’ inclusion deal. Cross-pollination, you know. It’s a thing,” Amy explained, clearly a bit concerned that she might upset Allen in some way.

“Well, you know what? I’m going to have to call this a mistrial. The liaison is clearly no longer impartial about the respondent. This hearing is now at an end, and given the preponderance of the evidence, I have no choice but to dismiss the case. Mr. Gordon, it is clear enough to me, and judging by the reactions of my colleagues, it is also clear to them, that you are sufficiently masculine to warrant continued possession of your testicles. You will remain intact.

“Mrs. Tolliver, while I commend you for discovering so effectively the truth and facts behind the case, I would like to counsel you not to make a habit of engaging in sexual congress with the respondents. We certainly strive to be more enlightened in matters of sex and romance, which you assisted Mr. Gordon in achieving as well as his girlfriend, but one taboo that society must preserve is the one about officers of the court being physically intimate with respondents.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.