Expelled From Mankind - Cover

Expelled From Mankind

Copyright© 2019 by Col. Jack Harrison

Chapter 6

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Allen Gordon has a strange, but mostly settled and content life with a girlfriend, cushy job, and paid-for home, when a bizarre summons from an odd new government agency takes him off-guard and threatens the very genitals that to him define his very manhood itself.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Sharing   Incest   Brother   InLaws   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   BBW   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Size   Caution   Politics   Violence  

Allen couldn’t believe his good luck, in the midst of this weird ass hearing, to finally get the chance to butt-fuck Whitney. She had a nice, large booty, after all. Whatever his plump girlfriend’s faults, she had a terrific bottom as well as fantastic breasts. She had certainly done plenty to him in terms of anal, especially the pegging, but now she wanted to take him up the tush. He thoroughly enjoyed the sight of her bare buttocks as he sank his prick balls deep in her cornhole.

“Fuck, yeah ... I’ve been too busy doing other things, but this feels awesome inside me! I’m sorry I kept calling this a ‘clit,’ baby! It is definitely no clit ... feels pretty hot ... back here! I hope that it’s nice and tight for you ... honey! Do my ass harder! Sodomize me!” Whitney kept shouting as he bottomed out inside her slick, hot, velvety backdoor.

They had only a little time left, so Allen couldn’t fully appreciate the experience of putting his dick inside his girlfriend’s butthole. Even so, he relished it as much as he could, pumping in and out of Whitney’s tight end, stretching her pucker as he plowed the backfield. He gripped her love handles and she creamed herself with astonishing speed as she took her boyfriend’s cock up her large, glorious ass.

“Oh, man ... it’s been too long! Fuck my ass harder! If you get out of this intact, I’m going to have to insist on a lot more of this! A lot more anal! It feels so ... fucking good!” Whitney screamed as she climaxed and clenched her butt muscles on him.

Allen totally lost it and pumped out as much cum was left in his balls. He didn’t know if he would have testes at the end of today, but at least he got them drained right then, just now. He filled his girlfriend up with his hot jizz, leaving a trail of spunk oozing out of her bunghole. She rose and really shocked him by planting the wildest, wettest tongue kiss she ever had in their relationship.

“Sorry, Allen. I know that I’ve teased you by calling you ‘Allie,’ and all that ... but, with so much at stake, you’ve definitely risen to the occasion in this test. At least in my view. You’re far more of a stud than I realized ... it’s just buried underneath the years of conditioning by society. You have a lot of untapped potential and I’m sorry if I showed you any disrespect. I was blinded by my own biases or whatever,” Whitney told him with a surprising amount of passion.

Allen pulled her closer and made out with her, almost squashing himself in her embrace, her breasts pressed against him. She grabbed his buns with her hands and lowered herself to suck his cock straight out of her own ass. She winked at him as she mouthed, “I cleaned out,” to reassure him that she wouldn’t get sick from this act. It was incredibly sexy, having his buxom lady friend go down on him that way.

That was when Amy tapped him on the shoulder and whispered, “you have five more minutes. Let me help you out.”

She stunned them both by parting Whitney’s cheeks and licking up every drop of his cum out of her anus as well as from her thick thighs. Whitney fought the urge to bite her bottom lip, of course, since that would injure Allen in the process, though it wasn’t easy with that wonderful tongue licking her clean of Allen’s cum. She would definitely have to get it on with Amy on a regular basis, no doubt of that. She would also have to fight a lot harder to save Allen’s balls, as she wanted a lot more jizz for Amy and others to lap up with their tongues. If they wanted to eat her ass, then bon appetit to them! There was plenty there to sample.

“All clean back there?” Whitney teased Amy as she came up for air.

“Yep. Want a taste?” Amy asked her, though she didn’t wait for an answer before sticking her tongue down her throat.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.