Expelled From Mankind - Cover

Expelled From Mankind

Copyright© 2019 by Col. Jack Harrison

Chapter 5

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Allen Gordon has a strange, but mostly settled and content life with a girlfriend, cushy job, and paid-for home, when a bizarre summons from an odd new government agency takes him off-guard and threatens the very genitals that to him define his very manhood itself.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Sharing   Incest   Brother   InLaws   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   BBW   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Size   Caution   Politics   Violence  

“So, what was the nature of your relationship with the respondent?” Amy Tolliver now asked Kyra Vogel, which more than terrified Allen.

“I raped him while in college. I’m a serial rapist, targeting people of both sexes. I do it for control and because it turns me on to have my way with my victims. He got me hooked on it. He was my first victim. It was part of my sorority pledge week, to take a male student against his will. I had to do it and get away with it, of course. Which I did with him, but kept it up afterward, as it really excited and aroused me to do that to people,” Kyra Vogel confessed openly, being a bit of a psychopath.

“And ... what was your impression of Mr. Gordon? Would you ... wish to repeat the experience with him? If so, why? If not, why not? Well, this committee is very keen to hear your answer,” Amy insisted.

“Hell, yeah, I’d rape him again. And I’d rape you if I ever got the chance ... and that porker of a girlfriend he’s got ... I just plain love to rape, you know. And hey, he wasn’t bad for a victim. He put up a fight, at least. Once he awoke from the mickey I slipped him. And he lasted for two fucking hours, imagine that! I did all kinds of things to him, mind you, not just taking it in my pussy,” Kyra winked at him as if to say that she really wanted to rape him again.

“What was your favorite thing to do to him?” Amy continued, frankly rather aroused by the thought of having her way with Allen Gordon.

“My favorite part was when he licked my ass ... dude has some major tongue work going on there. If he had a stud, he’d be even better, but oh, man, he really seemed to enjoy tossing my salad! Oh, Allen, if I ever get out of prison, I’m comin’ for ya, babe!” Kyra blew him a kiss.

“Let the record show that the witness expressed considerable lust and even a small degree of affection for the respondent. That is noteworthy to this case, even if she is a violent criminal and a psychopath or at least sociopath. I would also note that more than a few people have shown or displayed a surprising amount of sexual interest in him, men and women alike,” Amy made a point of that fact.

“Was there anything else, babe? I would love to see him win his case, I should add. He might be best with his tongue, but his cock ain’t bad and I’d hate to see him lose the family jewels. If I could, I would ride him and get him to knock me up! Just because it would make me the hero of my cellblock! Hell, I’d help my cellmate get her turn with him, too!” Kyra ran her tongue along her lower lip rather suggestively.

“No, that will be all, Ms. Vogel. Thank you very much for your testimony,” Amy replied while noticing the way that Kyra squirmed in the seat, clearly aroused.

“The witness is excused,” the Chair announced.

Amy was rather turned-on by the little anecdote, even shifting uncomfortably as she prepared to call her next witness. She smiled coyly at Allen and winked at him, after which she did the same for Whitney. Whitney blushed and smiled back, still a bit unnerved by the way that her infidelity was exposed. She worried more than a little that he might want to get rid of her and she had no desire to lose him. She was hardly a perfect girlfriend and she had a lot of mixed feelings, but she still very much adored him. She didn’t realize just how much until now.

Allen was still a bit miffed and humiliated that Whitney had cheated on him with his aunt and uncle, not to mention the way that she flirted with that guard earlier. Some of her other odd behavior grated on him as well, but the way that she seemed to hang onto him for dear life was quite reassuring. It was as if she had lost some of the power in the relationship and he had strangely gained some leverage at her expense. It was more than a little of a pleasant surprise for him.

“Call Jessica Leopold to the stand,” Amy Tolliver continued by calling Allen’s former babysitter to the stand.

Jessica Leopold, a tall, elegant woman with strong hints of her Belgian origins, smiled and winked at Allen as she sat down. At thirty-nine, she didn’t look a day over thirty and she knew it. She tossed her hair back seductively and licked her lips, even flirted with Amy a little as she awaited the questions. What was her purpose ... was it really that obvious?

Did she really want to take him to bed? She was never quite this brazen when she babysat him that last summer before his senior year of high school. She had cockteased him for sure, but she was a little more demure than that. Now she was far less subtle, not even trying to hide it from his parents or his girlfriend or anyone.

“Please state the nature of your relationship with the respondent, Ms. Leopold,” Amy calmly spoke to Jessica as if not even noticing the bold flirtation.

“I was his babysitter during the summer between his junior and senior years of high school. A very well paid and pampered one to boot. Mr. and Mrs. Gordon were very kind to me. I sadly couldn’t reciprocate by respecting all of their wishes. You see, I had ulterior motives. I wanted to seduce their son. I wanted that ever since I met him. It was just a job until then, but damn, I wanted to hump him into next year!” Jessica didn’t even attempt to conceal the extent of her passion for Allen.

“Did you make any serious moves on him?” Amy asked her rather bluntly.

“Yes, I all but screamed it, but he was young, shy, inexperienced with girls ... you know, a virgin. I should have realized it and just taken it further. It wouldn’t have taken a lot more effort. I just didn’t grasp how bashful the poor lad was. He very much craved me, but he didn’t dare make that kind of move. He didn’t have that kind of confidence, you see. I won’t lie and pretend that this was a romantic kind of thing. I just wanted to use him for sex, a nice little treat for myself,” Jessica winked at Allen again, “oh, Allen, baby, if you make it out of this intact, you know what I want from you now ... call me!”

“So ... you were sexually attracted to Mr. Gordon when he was just seventeen?” Amy clarified.

“Yes, and I’m still very attracted to him. I would love to take him to bed and give him hours of sack time. It’s overdue. Hell, even if he gets clipped, I’d be happy to console him with lots and lots of oral! Even if it’s rather one-sided in that case! Who knows ... true love could happen, right?” Jessica blew him a very loving kiss.

“Very well. That will be all for now,” Amy reacted to that testimony.

The witness is excused,” the Chair declared now.

“Call Alyssa Quentin,” Amy now finished her line-up, eagerly waiting Allen’s witness list.

A lot was at stake, but she was eager to push through this business and come out on the other side. She had to get to the bottom of what was up with Allen Gordon. He really mystified and confused her already. She was yet to be sure what to expect or predict next, what would be the outcome there. As a respondent, she was supposed to be neutral and impartial, but it was very difficult. Allen Gordon was the most fascinating case that she had worked so far.

Watching his college flame take the stand put whole new pits of anxiety in Allen’s stomach, waves of nausea and such. What would she say about him? She had been his RA, his roomie once, and his secret lover for several weeks, not necessarily in that order. She had been in his study group and had been the professor’s pet, even more so than him. What would Alyssa say about him, especially in light of their breakup during Christmas break of his senior year?

“Please state the nature of your relationship with the respondent,” Amy quickly got that first query out of the way.

“I was his girlfriend, his college roommate for a time, and his room assistant, as well as a classmate in his study group. His Midsummer Night’s Dream study group, in fact. I was Titania and he was Oberon. Though I often teased him that he should be Bottom instead,” Alyssa’s smile showed through her glasses.

“Why was that?” Amy probed.

“Because he has a really nice ass. I mean, come on, any girl or guy here who’s seen him naked or even half-naked, you know what I mean. Part of why we broke up was my fixation with his butt. I mean, honestly, he’s a bit ... uptight about his tush, or at least he used to be,” Alyssa now confessed.

“How did that come to be?” Amy persisted.

“Well, I kinda got drunk, invited my twin brother Clarke, who’s gay, over to our place. We rented one together by this point, being tired of the dorm. Anyway, I kept pushing them together and trying everything to get Clarke into bed with Allen. Sorry, but I really wanted to share him with Clarke. A threesome. Le ménage à trois.

“I sorta hoped that a long-term V thing would emerge between us. That my brother and I could have the same wonderful guy in common. Especially since Clarke is a total Top and I felt that Allen was a natural bottom. And I really wanted to see him put that fine tush of his to work in bed,” Alyssa admitted her obsession with luring Allen into bed with her brother and herself.

“And Allen didn’t go for it?” Amy inquired further.

“Sadly, no. If you ever change your mind, babe, you know where to find us. Me and Clarke. We’re still looking for a man to share. We just can’t get that idea out of our heads. Sharing a dude, I mean. Especially a guy with that sweet of an ass! Yummy! You should see how that thing looks coming out of the shower! The best butt ever!” Alyssa brazenly licked her lips and winked at him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.