Expelled From Mankind - Cover

Expelled From Mankind

Copyright© 2019 by Col. Jack Harrison

Chapter 2

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Allen Gordon has a strange, but mostly settled and content life with a girlfriend, cushy job, and paid-for home, when a bizarre summons from an odd new government agency takes him off-guard and threatens the very genitals that to him define his very manhood itself.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Sharing   Incest   Brother   InLaws   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   BBW   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Size   Caution   Politics   Violence  

“Please state your name and relationship to the respondent at this time,” the chairman now demanded of Barry Gordon, who happened to be Allen’s uncle.

“Barry Lemuel Gordon. I am the uncle of the respondent. On his father’s side,” Uncle Barry confirmed.

“Very well. Now, what, in your opinion, is the true nature and essence of Allen Gordon’s sex? Is Allen Gordon masculine or feminine? Does Allen Gordon demonstrate any masculinity at all? If not, why should Allen Gordon not be reassigned outside of the male gender? In essence, is Allen Gordon, in your view, a man or woman at heart? Or perhaps something else?” the chairman persisted, making Allen sweat buckets by now due to this line of questioning.

“In my view, and I hate to say it, my nephew was always a bit of a pansy. He was also a bit of a prig at times in the past, even judging me for my many affairs. To which I often responded that a ‘man’s gotta do what a man’s gotta do.’ He wasn’t impressed by that. I love him, believe it or not, though I think that he resents me, but he is a bit of a prude, that’s how it is.

“He never even slept with Lisa, and my wife was practically begging him to do so. It’s just his nature. He’s not just effeminate, he’s a real priss at times,” Uncle Barry shrugged and even mouthed ‘sorry” at Allen, but the damage was done.

“I see. Very well, then. Does the liaison have any questions for the witness?” the chairman asked while writing down some kind of note.

“Not at this time, Mr. Chairman,” Amy simply allowed the testimony to go unchallenged, making no attempt at a cross-examination, much to Allen’s chagrin.

If Allen perspired before now, it was even worse after that bit of testimony that made him glare daggers at his uncle. What could he possibly do to check that, and without his own lawyer, for all practical purposes, even trying to help him? If anything, this total lack of even a half-hearted attempt on her part infuriated him and reinforced the notion that this was some kind of a kangaroo court. He would get no fair hearing here, he became convinced of it.

“Next witness, then?” the chairman asked Amy.

“Yes, sir,” Amy answered.

“The witness is excused,” the chairman declared now.

Allen’s further irritation grew as Amy had no hesitation calling said witness. This reminded Allen that the Gordons were actually handpicked by Amy, weren’t they? Was she really even on his side at all? He found, to his regret, that he couldn’t trust anyone anymore.

“I call Lisa Gordon,” Amy now called his aunt ... Aunt Lisa, the very aunt who tried to seduce him before at his uncle’s behest.

“Please state your name and relationship to the respondent at this time,” the chairman continued now.

“My name is Lisa Valdes Gordon. I am the respondent’s aunt by marriage. That is, I’m married to his Uncle Barry,” Lisa confirmed now.

“Very well. Now, what, in your opinion, is the true nature and essence of Allen Gordon’s sex? Is Allen Gordon masculine or feminine? Does Allen Gordon demonstrate any masculinity at all? If not, why should Allen Gordon not be reassigned outside of the male gender? In essence, is Allen Gordon, in your view, a man or woman at heart? Or perhaps something else?” the chair then repeated the earlier inquiry.

“I believe that Allen Gordon is a man, yes. I believe that is plain as day. I believe that he is a bit fussy, maybe a bit metrosexual, certainly prudish, which was unfortunate for me. He didn’t know that he had my husband’s permission to fuck me, because I failed to tell him that. I wanted to see how he would react to me, if he would go behind his uncle’s back, given the opportunity. He refused.

“He was also trying to be faithful to his girlfriend, which is a laugh, because she fucked me and he didn’t. Yes, Allen, Whitney cheated on you ... with me. Several times, in fact. You should have just fucked me yourself. Even so, you’re a man. Your ideal of manhood is the one that society shoved down your throat, so it’s not your fault. You were brainwashed into a lot of that kind of pantywaist behavior, you see.

“Look, Barry can be a dick at times. Some of his ideas of manhood are even more antediluvian than this committee’s, but he’s my dick. He’s my asshat. Even so, he has broken free of that whole monogamy trap, whereas Allen hasn’t. And Barry doesn’t have double standards about genders, nor does Allen. It’s just that Barry thinks that fucking around is good for everyone and Allen thinks that it’s wrong for everyone.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.