Expelled From Mankind - Cover

Expelled From Mankind

Copyright© 2019 by Col. Jack Harrison

Chapter 11

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Allen Gordon has a strange, but mostly settled and content life with a girlfriend, cushy job, and paid-for home, when a bizarre summons from an odd new government agency takes him off-guard and threatens the very genitals that to him define his very manhood itself.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Sharing   Incest   Brother   InLaws   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   BBW   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Size   Caution   Politics   Violence  

Allen awoke again Monday morning to find himself balls deep inside Jessica Leopold’s ass, not that he minded that at all. It didn’t hurt that his mother’s fingers were up his backside and his father’s dick was inside Jessica’s twat. When Whitney pulled Allen up to shower with him, her cherubic smile belied her true intent, of course. She soon had him deep inside her wet, sloppy cunt, loving the sense of being reclaimed by her man while she reclaimed him in turn.

“So, baby, how was this for a weekend adventure? Dan and Samira have approached me with a crazy idea, by the way. For the future. I’ll tell you about it soon enough. I dare say that they have a lot of crazy ideas, in fact, only some of which they chose to share with us so far. I can’t wait to see if any of the men knocked me up, you know. Including you, of course! That has to be an option or possibility, you know, or I’d just go insane from the absence of it!” Whitney rambled before realizing it and then blushing.

“Hey, babe, don’t sweat it! And I’m eager to hear all about this proposal of theirs. Given their recent track record, I’m even fonder of our host and hostess than ever. Isn’t he a great boss, by the way? What a weekend, what a party! And no fucking drug tests, either! What a pair, those two! And they helped save my balls, which I really appreciate!” Allen recalled with gratitude.

Just then, Whitney clenched his cock and Allen just erupted inside her gooey twat before they slipped out of the shower and dried off. She kissed him very hard on the mouth and gladly joined the others for naked breakfast before realizing that their clothes were in no shape to wear to work. Whatever would they do?

“Just borrow some of mine, Allen. As for you, Whitney, well, I found a new line of work for you. As a cam girl. You got real potential. You won’t need clothes for your first day at this new job, trust me. Don’t worry, we’ll pick up some clothes for you to wear home after working today at my place. Just trust Samira. She’s gonna take the day off at my studio to help train you for the cam girl work. And this will make it a lot easier when you get pregnant,” Dan reassured them as the others went home to get ready for work or wherever else.

“If I’m not already!” Whitney giggled as she realized just how many men had fucked her over the course of the weekend, “sorry, Allen, baby, if I got out of hand and let guys plow me without any permission.”

“Hey, that wasn’t just you. I kinda got a little crazy, too! Totally lost track of my partners!” Allen remarked as he freshened up and got dressed.

“Yeah, you even humped your own mother at some point, I think!” Samira laughed as she made out with Dan and slapped Whitney on the tush.

“Damn, it’s gonna be awkward at Thanksgiving dinner this year, ain’t it?” Allen blushed.

“Look, kiddo, I almost forgot that your work for me today could easily be done here and doesn’t require either of us going to the office! It’s mostly reviewing the audition tapes for the various candidates in the casting call for ‘Horrid Halloween Harlots,’ the new slasher film about zombie cheerleaders and jocks vs. heroic majorettes band geeks fighting them. I’m leaning toward real fraternal twins Duane and Rhonda Helton for the villain roles, but I need a fresh set of eyes. Samira’s going to be the head majorette who saves the day, of course.

“I want to see if the incest stuff between the Helton twins will pass muster with the audiences in this new, more permissive age. I also want to know if the chemistry is right between Samira and this guy, Sarpedon Callas. Greek actor, real talent, but I don’t know if he can convince people that he’s in love with her,” Dan dropped a real pleasant surprise on Allen.

“Are we going for an R or NC-17 rating?” Allen chuckled while watching Samira prep Whitney for her new cam girl work.

“Well, between you and me, with much encouragement from certain authorities, NC-17 and a lot of the other ratings are going to be vastly reorganized. Restructured. Streamlined, if you will. Still, I don’t know how well the progress and subliminal messaging from the various sources have succeeded yet at wearing down the mass hysteria about some ... sexual taboos and shibboleths.

“Our company has been a real boon to the new regime in helping present its agenda in a positive light or spin, so we’ve gotten some subsidies for that, but how far is too far in this day and age? We had to work against a real countercurrent of Gen Z priggishness when we began this enterprise, you know. I blame Disney and Hallmark and other rival media and entertainment sources for that awful influence. How strong is that or have we overcome that yet?” Dan thought aloud as they got to work.

“To be honest, I’m not really sure, but I think that this film will be a nice, careful way to test that without too bad of consequences if we’re wrong about it. It might even let us slip things rather sneakily past any moral filters or scruples that might remain. It’s a horror flick, after all. Even the most pious types tend to let things go for a good scare. Well, most of them, anyway,” Allen mused.

“And we might be able to push the Overton window a bit, nudge it, if you will, without anyone really catching onto our plans,” Dan concurred with a wicked grin.

Four hours of reviews, discussions, overviews, and planning, it was time for lunch, which Samira made in a reasonable hurry with Whitney’s aid. Dan and Allen were both pleased to find that their ladies had prepared the sandwiches in the buff, not even bothering with aprons as they slapped the meat, cheese, and bread together with some steaming coffee to wash it down. It was even nicer as Samira and Whitney each brazenly flirted with both of them as they sat and ate ... and with each other, for that matter.

The contrast between the big, tall pale ginger with the large bosom, freckles, curves, and thick buttocks with the petite, earthy, swarthy, somewhat brainy Middle-Eastern chick with the jet-black hair and glasses was somehow extremely sensual right, very erotic, in fact. The way that Samira made no attempt to hide her Sapphic lust for the busty redhead didn’t hurt the cause, either. More than once, both guys noticed the ladies playing footsie with each other, something that made Whitney in particular blush when caught.

“You two girls do that on cam and you’ll definitely make a splash!” Dan teased them, making all four of them burst into laughter.

“What can I say? Whitney’s thick and juicy, like a particularly yummy steak or cheeseburger or something! And those udders! If she ever gets to nursing, I can’t promise to behave! She might find my mouth suckling on those nipples to get me some sweet breast milk myself! You guys wouldn’t mind that, would you?” Samira raved about Whitney’s tits while she blushed even more and everyone devoured their delicious lunch.

“Well, you know, sometimes, a new mommy feels a lot of pressure and there’s not enough nursing to relieve it from the infant, so a little adult feeding might be just what the doctor ordered,” Whitney finally recalled in a way that charmed everyone.

“Okay, then you got your first volunteer ... plus we might have to get you to wean my baby or babies if my nipples should fail! Those milk bags on your chest should certainly do the trick for that!” Samira licked her lips brazenly at that comment.

“I can see where your girlfriend here has a lot of potential for cam girl work, just as Samira told me last Friday right after the hearing. Believe me, there’s a serious niche market or two for busty women, particularly gingers. Just imagine when she’s pregnant and everything. By the way, we’re looking to buy a much larger place ... one where, quite frankly, a lot more people could share the dwelling. What would you guys say to moving in with us? Not right away, but soon,” Dan proposed.

“This would be more convenient for work, at least for when the work is being done at your place. It would certainly make it easier for Whitney’s new job. The cam girl thing, I mean. Is this what you meant earlier, babe?” Allen asked Whitney next.

“Yep. I just didn’t think that they would broach it first,” Whitney blushed again in spite of her increasing wantonness, “incidentally, it does seem that Alyssa and Clarke want to live with Allen and me ... would that be permitted in the new place? Maybe Philippa, too. She has a daughter by Allen, but we could take turns watching her and keeping her nose out of more ... grown-up things, you know.”

“Don’t worry, hon. That’s more than acceptable to me and I somehow doubt that Dan is going to object to an Asian cutie and a nerdy babe like Alyssa, even a somewhat twinkish geek like Clarke around. Just a wild stab in the dark there! I know my man! That sister of Allen’s seems rather sexy, too. Her and that hubby of hers, the South African guy,” Samira winked at Dan as she said that.

Dan chuckled, “Oh, hell, yeah, especially Stacey! I would seriously love to bone her! But in any case, I have zero problems with your new lovers living with us, guys. Especially if these lovers happen to be among those who just had an orgy with us! And frankly, some of those lovers we already had in common. Or at least we knew them already.”

“Yeah, well, we’ve had plenty of lovers over the years, haven’t we, and it was only a matter of time before Amy and Mike in particular joined us in bed. We’d definitely flirted with that idea for a while now. Same with Gareth, Myron, and Julianne. Oh, yes, guys, we already knew those three, in case you missed it,” Samira responded with a very deep tongue kiss for her fiance.

“So ... we’re really doing this ... we’re really moving in with my boss and his lady ... wow! We’re gonna need to sell our place, too, I think,” Allen reacted to the enormity of what took place.

“Well, yeah, with the expenses of how many children we’re going to have! We can only guess how many those might be!” Whitney blurted before she realized what she said.

“Who was that other cutie? Jessica, right? She definitely needs to move in with us, don’t you think, baby? Especially as she might well be knocked up soon and she’s clearly in love with Allen here! Plus she has babysitting skills, apparently,” Samira suggested.

“Oh, yes. Jessica. Quite the honey, isn’t she? I have the feeling that she’ll fit in beautifully. Don’t worry if one of them proves to be crazy or whatever. I have connections, I know the right kind of security folks, that kind of thing. They cause trouble, they’ll land in jail pretty fast,” Dan smiled as he grew very hard thinking of Allen’s old babysitter.

Well, not old ... she definitely didn’t even look her actual age of thirty-nine, that Belgian cutie. Dan, Samira, Allen, and Whitney all looked at each other rather lustfully as they thought about the sexy former babysitter from Antwerp or Ghent or wherever. Allen remembered a story that she told him where she claimed descent from one of the Kings of the old Saxe-Coburg-Gotha line or whatever. While he didn’t totally believe her claim, he didn’t dismiss it out of hand. She certainly looked like royalty and her surname happened to be the name of three Belgian monarchs, didn’t it?

Nowadays, under a global government, it mattered a lot less, but still ... it was pretty steamy to imagine mixing their seed with a royal cunt and impregnating a scion of an old European dynasty. To picture their swimmers, their tadpoles, mixing with royal eggs and making some royal progeny, that sounded particularly neat. Both Dan and Allen found that notion rather appealing, while all Whitney could think about was sitting on her face and Samira badly wanted to spread her cheeks and eat her ass. Maybe they could swap places after that.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.