Expelled From Mankind - Cover

Expelled From Mankind

Copyright© 2019 by Col. Jack Harrison

Chapter 10

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Allen Gordon has a strange, but mostly settled and content life with a girlfriend, cushy job, and paid-for home, when a bizarre summons from an odd new government agency takes him off-guard and threatens the very genitals that to him define his very manhood itself.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Sharing   Incest   Brother   InLaws   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   BBW   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Size   Caution   Politics   Violence  

After a little intermission, in which everyone and their uncle (literally in the case of Allen, his siblings, and Uncle Barry) smoked some weed and downed some more booze, things began to heat up a bit. Alyssa Quentin, in particular, along with her brother Clarke, opted to claim their prize about that time after all of those years of waiting. She adored Allen’s booty and she just plain thought it a waste for nobody to use it that way. She even wanted to rim Allen and clean him out of her brother’s jizz after the sodomy.

“So, is it time? Will you yield to my brother’s advances and mine, fulfilling my long-held fantasy at last, dear? Maybe we can move in with you and Whitney so we can have regular access to that cock and ass? I’d be happy to go down on her, too, if it helps! Her butt looks nice and plump, you know! Plus I have her to thank for making my dream come true, don’t I?” Alyssa bent over the ottoman in an obvious invitation.

“Do it, baby! Take her ... take her ass! I want to see her bite her bottom lip as you take her bottom and Clarke does the same to yours! What do you say to that, Alyssa?” Whitney encouraged the threesome plan while spreading Alyssa’s cheeks to lubricate her for her beau.

“Yes ... use my ass! Sodomize me while my brother buggers you! Make it an anal train! Go balls deep in my cornhole! That’s the hottest, wildest thing that I’ve ever wanted to do in my life! I’ve wanted this for years ... years, honey! Thank you, Whitney! Thank you for making it happen!” Alyssa urged Allen as he began sinking his dick, inch by inch, into her booty.

Alyssa’s ass was certainly tight enough, without being too tight. Truth be told, she had practiced for this moment with plenty of dildoes and even let some guys (and gals) sodomize her, but this was the real deal. This was the moment of truth, her chance to let her favorite man in the world penetrate her asshole and claim it as his. She was still deeply, madly in love with Allen Gordon and had never given up on her dream of sharing him with her twin brother.

As Clarke started entering Allen’s rump, the latter gasped a little, but then adjusted to the pressure on his bunghole as he moved his hips in harmony with the siblings. Every stroke inside his backdoor pushed him deeper inside Alyssa, as if Clarke buggered his own sister by proxy in a manner of speaking. Well, Clarke was her other favorite guy in the world, just kept at a little distance by the knowledge of his sexual preference. It made sense, at least to her, that they would only be separated in their physical intimacy by the body of the same man.

After all, they had the exact same taste in men, didn’t they? As for Allen, nerdy, quirky, fun Alyssa had always been a great lover, even if a bit pushy at times. It felt strange to finally give into her wishes after it had been the main cause of their break-up, but here he was, letting her (and her brother) have their way, thanks to Whitney. Clarke’s dick wasn’t as large as Mike’s, thank God, but he definitely felt its impact on his bum as the guy drove it deeper on each thrust.

Thankfully, Allen was already a bit stretched from twice getting sodomized by Mike Tolliver, so it wasn’t at all the painful new encounter that he once feared it would be. Of course, being pegged by Whitney had also been a useful preparation for this experience and the contact with his prostate stimulated him in just the right ways as he continued to enjoy the silky, hot, tight asshole of Alyssa Quentin on his cock. The way that she moaned and cussed as she took him balls deep didn’t hurt, either. It was evident from her profanity and the scent of her slick pussy that she was highly aroused by his dick in her derriere, just as he was by the sight and sensation of her bare bottom.

“So, baby, this is very hot and I’m extremely turned-on, now, so may I ... go ahead and get it on with your folks now? I really wanted to eat your mother out while your father plows me from behind! Hell, maybe we can sixty-nine while he uses me that way and he can switch back and forth between our twats!” Whitney begged Allen now in his capacity as her “pimp,” especially that night.

“Go for it, guys! Have your way with my girlfriend! Don’t just fuck her ... dominate her! Make her your bitch for now!” Allen gasped while Clarke slammed back into his colon and he thrust deeper himself inside Alyssa’s bum.

“You heard them, guys! Do me! Mount me! Take me! Talk about ‘meating’ the parents, huh?” Whitney punned as Suzanne shoved her pussy in her face and Lewis lined up to shove his cock inside her creamy gash.

Whitney was certainly very well-lubricated by now, having taken three loads inside her snatch, plus being highly aroused by the anal encounter with Dan and Mike’s dick in her throat. Then again, what Samira did to her certainly stimulated her, too. As she muff dived with Suzanne, dining greedily at the Y, she did her best to make Mrs. Gordon squeal with pleasure while Mr. Gordon plowed her into next week. Her cunt felt extremely sensitive by then, even as she lapped up the creampie left by Barry Gordon in Suzanne’s slit.

For a fifty-two year old woman, Suzanne didn’t have a smelly or gross pussy at all, as some part of Whitney might have feared. Then again, traces of Barry’s jizz might have disguised any foul flavors if they had been any, another reason to be eager to eat her out. There was also the factor of some outlet for the feelings of lust as she bucked her hips against Lewis’s prick inside her twat. Whitney just lapped away hungrily and thirstily at Suzanne’s gash as she felt Lewis pound away at her own cunt with abandon.

“Dirty little cum whore, letting your boyfriend’s parents use you like this! You’re the nasty little slut that our son moons over, but right now, we’re using you like the bitch in heat that you are while he sodomizes another woman and takes a cock up his own ass! That makes you hot and wet, too, doesn’t it, knowing what our son is doing to another woman and her brother! All the while, you’re eating your boyfriend’s mother out and letting his father plow you like the summer fields!” Lewis taunted Whitney while she met him stroke for stroke with her ample hips and booty and munched on his wife’s muff.

“She’s a naughty little fuckpig, ain’t she, greedy for more and more fucking, all the live long day! Eat my cunt, you tramp, while my husband fucks you into next year and our son has a little threesome of his own! I bet you cheated a lot more on him than he ever guessed while he was faithful to you, but he’s catching up now, isn’t he? Now you’re his bitch for life and ours for the night, aren’t you? You really want to be his woman forever, don’t you, and you’re kinky enough to want to share him with lots of women and even men! You little hussy, you really are the tasty tart, aren’t you, with your Rhine maiden breasts and your plush tush! And that lovely ginger hair of yours!” Suzanne trash talked her son’s girlfriend, too, though she only half-meant what she said and everyone knew it.

Meanwhile, Dan grabbed Julianne and slid into her with very little warning, not that she put up any kind of resistance whatsoever. She simply pulled Myron close to kiss him hard on the mouth just before he seized Samira and made the wife-swap complete. The man and wife kept kissing while being intimate with others, which just thrilled everyone involved, including Samira and Dan. They only broke up the kiss long enough so that Dan could make out with Samira while they each got it on with the other’s spouse.

When Samira began kissing Julianne, though, it was even more thrilling, both men trying not to be too distracted by the Sapphic French kiss while plowing the other guy’s wife. The sight of a large, powerful man like Dan inside a petite woman like Julianne while an even larger man like Myron ravished an even smaller woman like Samira was truly exhilarating for everyone present. That Julianne had Emery’s jizz inside her snatch while Samira had Allen’s didn’t faze either man, for that matter, nor did bother the ladies.

The fact that this action was bareback and quickly influenced others to get it on in a similar fashion, now relaxed even more by weed as well as booze, only made the evening’s atmosphere one of pure hedonistic delight. The open, wanton debauchery of the orgy intensified as the night continued, between Jonas ravaging Krystal, Jonathan humping Stacey, Mike banging Jessica, Amy getting it on with Jordan, Philippa taking it from Barry, Lisa getting boffed by Emery and Duncan, Gareth buggering Sidney, and David and Brett sharing Lyle, it was something very wild.

It was definitely one of the most extreme clusterfucks, particularly after Allen flooded Alyssa’s bowels, Clarke emptied his sack into Allen’s colon, and the Gordons came together with Whitney. When Dan spilled his seed into Julianne and Myron did so inside Samira, things just got crazier. Things became a pot-filled haze, with the herbal stimulants and the booze now amplified by the use of absinthe alcohol. Sweaty bodies just seemed to melt into each other in a seamless fabric of pure fucking glory.

Allen awoke hours later with a serious hangover and he was far from alone. It was just before noon and he badly needed to piss. He wasn’t alone in that, so he simply slipped into the shower and let whoever wished to join him pee together with him. That someone turned out to be his own sister, Stacey Rand, who gladly began washing his skin as he used the loofah on her as well. It was the first time he had seen his sister naked since he could remember, well, not counting the drunken, drug-laced orgy of the night before.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.