The Kidnapping of Grace - Cover

The Kidnapping of Grace

Copyright© 2019 by Laura75CD

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Grace Darling, an artist and widow with three teenaged sons has joined The Elderly Wives Club of Long Learey where erotic fantasies are acted out in real time. Unknowingly, Grace has been monitored by these women who have their own deviant reasons for making her a member. They have changed her from a professional well respected lady into loving sex with multiple partners including incest and bestiality. However, their are other forces at play, who also want her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Mystery   Zoophilia   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Enema   Fisting   Lactation   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Water Sports  

The action back on the third floor at the Three Ladies’ house was hotting up.

Kate’s ass was well and truly red from the paddling of her back side by Jane who was now trying to insert a very large black dildo into her tiny ass. Even with the oil the hole was still tightly shut and stubbornly not giving in. Jane called the three brothers to help.

“George and Albert,” she instructed, “pull her ass cheeks apart. Henry, get the wooden mallet and give the dildo some taps whilst I hold it in place.”

Kate was not happy to hear this and grunted and moaned around the ball gag in her mouth. Her head waved and rolled like a fairground clown trying to avoid the bucket of water that was going to be poured over his head.

At her front was Joan who had applied nipple clamps to Kate’s nipples plus suction caps to her breasts. Part of Joan’s fist was inside Kate’s pussy and she was pushing hard to get the rest of it inside. At every twist and turn she could feel a flood of wetness and knew Kate was climaxing over her fist.

Joy was sitting on the single camp bed that had been brought in. She was completely naked and considering her age she still had a good figure, Firm 36inch breasts and flat tummy with just a small amount of black trimmed hair above her vagina that she was fingering whilst she watched Kate’s painful pleasures.

It took only a few good taps of the mallet and with her eye balls almost bursting out of her eye sockets, the dildo sank into poor Kate’s ass. Her body shook as she came with the agony of the protrusion up her rectum.

Joan marveled at Kate’s tolerance to the pain and how she enjoyed it. With her fist inside the victim’s pussy she felt a flood of discharge encompass it and run out over her wrist and down her arm.

She squeezed the dildo with her fingers against the thin membrane separating the two passages and got a thrill of excitement herself at the success they were all having at bringing this ‘average normal’ middle aged lady to show her true masochistic side.

“Now bring her over to me,” ordered Joy, “and let me see how good she is at eating pussy. She has to learn to give pleasure as well as receiving it.”

George and Albert untied Kate and took the ball gag from her mouth. They removed the suction cups off her breasts but left the nipple clamps on and the dildo in her ass. Kate had difficulty in walking over to Joy and would have collapsed onto the floor without the aid of the two brothers.

Joy laid back on the bed, spreading her legs and opening the lips of her bare cunt.

Kate was pushed onto her knees in front of Joy and her head held down between Joy’s legs. Kate didn’t mind. She liked nothing less than licking and sucking a juicy pussy and this one was very inviting so she went to her task with gusto.

“Climb up on the bed, dear George,” instructed Joy, “I fancy sucking my son’s cock, Kate. Do you like sucking cock, Kate?”

Kate stopped for only a second to shake her head and then got back to the job in front of her - slurping and sucking. Her practiced tongue felt and licked at ‘the man in the boat’ causing it to rock ‘n roll and expand.

“I adore sucking a cock, Kate,” Joy admitted, “especially if it’s my own son’s. Nothing like incestuous love, Kate, except for one other thing.” She didn’t elaborate further but added, “And when I have made him nearly cum, he’s going to plunge that cock into his mother’s cunt from where he came. And fill me with incestuous cum. Cum and more cum. And no more talking of cum. Come here, George, and shove that delightful pole I made inside my womb into my mouth. And I will squeeze your big balls.”

George moved towards his mother who had not noticed Jane whispering into his ear. He had nodded with a quick smile.

Jane and Joan whispered to Henry and Albert who left the room. The two women then brought the low padded bench that was parked by one if the walls down into room placing it in front of the bed where Joy was both giving and receiving at both ends.

They watched until George was having problems in controlling his climax because of his mother’s deep throat antics on his cock and massage of his balls. They pulled Kate away and indicated for George to stop which he did with some relief.

“You need to be on top of your son, Joy,” Joan said with a secret wink at him and her sister. “Especially as your other hole is going to be used and you can watch Kate.

Kate had thought it was all over. She had cum more times than ever before and enjoyed a sumptuous pussy. What else was in store? When she was asked to climb onto the bench she did willing, laying face down on it facing Joy’s head.

“We want to get the positioning right,” said Joan. “So Joy and Kate can kiss one another like two love birds in passionate love.”

Joy was surprised but pleased. To have her cunt and ass filled with cock at the same time and kissing another woman who was being fucked for the first time by a dog was a thrill.

When her son laid down on the bed his cock standing to attention she climbed aboard and slowly lowered herself down over his body guiding his pole inside her.

“Now get closer together like two lovers and start to kiss and we are going to strap you into place,” continued Joan. Kate was very happy to be bound as she adored bondage. She even told Jane and Joan to tighten the straps. With her legs strapped to the upright supports of the bench and her feet just a few inches from the floor on the step, her body secured to the bench top leaving her ass sticking up and the dildo still stuck in her anus, she waited for another birching. Although her bottom was still feeling the affects of the previous paddling she was content to receive another one.

When Jane and Joan proceeded to tie rope around Joy’s body atop of her son she was surprised but did not object. They even fastened her wrists to Kate’s. It was only when they had finished she found she couldn’t move she said anything.

“It’s fine, mother,” George reassured her. “The two of us will do all the work. All you have to do is kiss Kate.”

And here are the boys,” said Jane as Henry and Albert entered. Henry was leading in a five year old giant 185lb. brown English mastiff named Doyle. Albert was accompanied by a young silver brindle 80 lb. Dutch Shepherd dog named Hump (registered as Humphrey). He had been difficult to train and he had been named because from a pup that’s what he wanted to do - hump. Anything. Alice had had a very hard job with him and he still wasn’t 100per cent trained. Alice was the only female he had mated with not that he hadn’t tried others, especially the three sisters.

As soon as Hump saw the human females, two naked ones in a doggie position, he immediately got excited. This caused Doyle to get excited too. He knew what they were there for.

Only Kate could see what was in store for both of them

“They’ve got a dog!” she exclaimed. “No. Please no!”

Joy thought Kate was referring to Doyle that was going to mate with her, so she laughed.

Don’t be alarmed by his size, Kate,” she said trying to reassure her. “He’s a very gentle giant. And he doesn’t last very long. You’ll enjoy him. Once you’ve been dogged you’re dogged for life. Take the dildo out of her ass and grease mine. Which of you two boys are going to take me there or are you going to take turns?”

See if you can guess, Joy,” said Jane as she lubed up her sister’s ass pushing two fingers inside and then a third and feeling George’s cock in Joy’s pussy pulsating. Joan removed the dildo from Kate’s ass and signaled for the dogs to be brought to their bitches.

Both dogs were straining at their leash and as soon as Hump smelt Joy he went almost crazy. He pulled so hard on the leash Albert couldn’t hold it and the dog went straight for Joy’s ass.

As soon as Joy felt the dog’s tongue lick at her anus she gave a startled shout and then it was her turn to exclaim “No! No! You bastards! Not my ass!”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.