The Kidnapping of Grace - Cover

The Kidnapping of Grace

Copyright© 2019 by Laura75CD

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Grace Darling, an artist and widow with three teenaged sons has joined The Elderly Wives Club of Long Learey where erotic fantasies are acted out in real time. Unknowingly, Grace has been monitored by these women who have their own deviant reasons for making her a member. They have changed her from a professional well respected lady into loving sex with multiple partners including incest and bestiality. However, their are other forces at play, who also want her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Mystery   Zoophilia   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Enema   Fisting   Lactation   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Water Sports  

The three elderly sisters, The ‘J’s’ - Joy, Jane and Joan, were also having problems. They were sitting down in the Study of their large modern but Colonial Dutch/English period styled luxury home in the rich area of Long Learey an East coast town near Grace’s home.

Sitting with them and being grilled was Bernard, club manager and Kate, house mom of the Seven 7’s Gentlemen’s Club where Grace had been the star attraction at The Longest Tie Contest.

“We have a number of major problems with the club here and neither of you have come up with any remote recommendations how to fix things,” said Joy who sat between her two sisters. “Problem #1. How did Dave Simmons communicate with Bitch Queen to let her know which of his dogs were tying with her? Problem #2 How did Bitch Queen know where Grace lived, her real name and she had three sons? Problem #3 Do we disqualify Dave Simmons from entering any more contests at all the clubs? Problem #4 If we do disqualify Dave Simmons we will receive the publicity we do not want and the tie competition will be closed. If not the clubs.” She stopped and looked at everyone. Is that a fair list of the problems we have? Have I missed any?”

Kate was the first to speak after a long silence whilst everyone digested the list of problems.

“I believe we have no choice but to let whatever Dave Simmons has been up to die for the reason Madame Joy has given. We have no choice. And if he cheats, as long as the members who bet don’t find out, it doesn’t hurt us. If he is found out he is the one who takes the beating. However, we should still try and discover how he did it. Luckily for us Bitch Queen took a lethal overdose and that has stopped him using her.”

“Why not use Grace as bait?” Bernard asked.

“Absolutely not!” Bernard and Kate were shocked at the vehemence from Joy. By the dark looks on Joan and Jane’s face they agreed with their sister.

“We,” continued Joy, her tone icy, “are considering discontinuing ‘The Longest Tie Contest’. It has outlived its usefulness and has become a hazard. The gambling side is out of our control and will soon start getting us media attention. The person who won the contest, Beth Adams, what do we know about her?”

Bernard rifled through his files he had brought with him.”Beth Adams. From London, England. She is an Architect, self employed. The dog, Diamond, belongs to Anon, but is local. Because of the subject matter we don’t inquire too much. She signed all the necessary forms, not belonging to, working for, etc any law organization here in the USA, Interpol, etc. all in front of two witnesses.”

“Presumably you have a contact number?” Joy asked with some sarcasm.

“Yes. And I have called it more than once, She has answered,” Bernard said, almost lamely.

“Check out that number and her firm in London,” Joy instructed. “If she is an architect she’ll be registered. She could be a journalist. You can go. Kate, we have other, more pleasant things, to do.”

Bernard couldn’t get out of the room quick enough.

“Do you trust him?” this time it was Jane.

“Yes,” said Kate, without hesitation. “I have put traps and incentives in his path and he has passed all tests with flying colors.”

“As the house mom, how quickly could you get together a lesbian act, young girls who are into dogs?” asked Joy.

“Lesbian, very easily. Doing dogs, very difficult. However...” Kate stopped.

“Go on,” said Joy.

“Well, Grace isn’t young but she is beautiful. She also looks younger than she is. She’s bisexual and men would pay well to fuck her. She loves dogs. If we could get her with other animals, a mini stallion, boar, or even a snake...” Kate trailed off letting her words find a home.

Joan was the first to answer. “I like it. We can also move the act around to the other clubs. Dogs at one plus Great Dane. Dogs plus mini stallion at another. Dogs plus boar, and so on. Maybe a donkey, other huge dogs. Grace could pull that off on her own. The other girl need only mate with one dog as long as they both do it together. Imagine two lesbians kissing each other whilst each has a dog screwing them.”

“Excellent,” applauded Joy, “Joan, you always had a nastier mind than the two of us. Right, Kate. Start working on it and a scenario. Maybe bondage. Involve your other two girls.”

“They won’t do animals,” Kate warned. “I’ve tried. No matter what price. They love other women, especially if they can use restraints on them.”

“And have you let them use restraints on you, Kate?” asked Jane.

Kate blushed. “Yes.”

“How many times?” asked Jane.

“I don’t remember,” Kate said, “A lot. At least ten. Not on the club premises, my home, their home.”

“Would you like us to use restraints on you, Kate?” asked Joy, slowly and seductively.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.