The Kidnapping of Grace - Cover

The Kidnapping of Grace

Copyright© 2019 by Laura75CD

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Grace Darling, an artist and widow with three teenaged sons has joined The Elderly Wives Club of Long Learey where erotic fantasies are acted out in real time. Unknowingly, Grace has been monitored by these women who have their own deviant reasons for making her a member. They have changed her from a professional well respected lady into loving sex with multiple partners including incest and bestiality. However, their are other forces at play, who also want her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Mystery   Zoophilia   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Enema   Fisting   Lactation   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Water Sports  

Dr. Tabitha had arrived and was examining Grace. She had been told her daughter, Alice, was upstairs in Grace’s bedroom with the dogs. She nodded.

“Thankfully, there are no internal abrasions, Grace,” she said after she had finished, “but the swelling in your anal and vaginal tissues are considerable. This means no sex for at least a week. It is therefore unlikely you will be able to participate in the Wiccan meeting. I know Barbara is not going to take the news well. It is being held on a special night, the blood moon.”

“The blood moon?” John asked, as he and his two brothers entered the kitchen where the examination had been done. “Is mom going to be OK?”

“Yes,” Dr. Tabitha replied. “But no sex for a week.”

“Hell, mum, that’s gonna kill you,” Peter retorted with a smile.

“You could be right,” Grace agreed. “I can’t explain what’s happened to me. I crave sex. The more I have, the more I want. I used to go weeks and weeks before I got the urge to have sex. I have to confess I would masterbate most nights before going to sleep.”

“You bought some interesting sex toys,” Peter said.

Grace found herself blushing.

John moved the conversation back to his question. “When we walked in you mentioned the blood moon. That’s all myth isn’t it? Werewolf’s, zombies and all that rubbish. If there ever is such a thing as a blood moon?”

“Blood moons are not as rare as you think. In exactly seven days time there will be a moon eclipse and in every eclipse the moon when it appears can look red. However, it will look red if on that same night between 7:30pm and 4:30am there is more than one eclipse. If it is four the moon will turn red. Scientists are predicting there will be more than one eclipse next week. Definitely two, most likely three and possibly four.” Dr. Tabitha had her audience enthralled and she decided to milk it a little. “Some Wiccan’s believe on a true blood moon - four eclipses - the Goddess Diana will come back to earth disguised as an animal. She will mate with a human who will become pregnant and she will be reborn.”

“But if she is disguised as an animal it will be a she,” interjected Paul.

“No,” said Dr. Tabitha, “Diana, when she lived on earth would disguise herself as all sorts of animals. Every time she became a male.”

“And you believe this nonsense?” scoffed Paul.

“I am a Wiccan as all members of the Elderly Wives Club are,” Dr. Tabitha replied. “In seven days time so will Grace. Although she will not be present for any of the rites. Before saying Wiccan beliefs are nonsense learn about it first. If you will excuse me I have to see how my daughter is doing trying to do something useful. Trying to stop Grace’s dog’s tearing the place apart in order to have sex with her.”

Tabbie hated it when ignorant people ridiculed her faith. She went upstairs, knocked on Grace’s bedroom door, calling out who it was. The door was instantly unlocked and opened. She went in. The door was instantly shut and relocked.

“You timed it perfectly, mother,” Alice said. “I had Dylan on my back and his penis pumping me full of spunk just a few minutes ago. It is still running out of me. Excuse the mess. Now it’s your turn. Get your panties off and present yourself to Dexter.”

“What?!” Tabbie exclaimed.

“Do it, now.” Alice commanded her mother. “Or I will tell Dexter to take you as you are. I took Dylan and blew Dagan. Wasn’t so bad. I came. You should enjoy it even more. It’s the only way to save Grace and her home. Do as you’re told, mother. At once!”

Tabbie hated the hold her daughter had on her. The authoritative voice Alice wielded always excited her and she felt her pussy becoming wet against her wishes.

Dexter was impressed with his mistress. He watched the new bitch lift up her skirt, pull down her pink bikini panties and get down on her hands and knees. His mistress lifted the bitch’s skirt, placing it on her back and then his mistress smacked the bare ass in front of her. She pointed her finger at him and said the word he wanted to hear.

“Mount.”

Not even a sniff or a lick he was up on the bitch’s back immediately humping madly. He wrapped his paws around her waist, his cock already extended and banging hard against the white flesh before finding the groove that contained his trip to paradise.

He found the opening and he was in. His paws clasped the bitch’s waist pushing her cunt further onto his madly thrusting boney penis.

Tabbie gasped at the sudden intrusion. The German Shepherd on her back felt heavy and he was strong. He even lifted her body up forcing his cock further inside her. She was thankful for the wetness her body had sent into her vagina oiling the passage and she then felt the spurts of his precum making the now fully extended cock more bearable and even pleasant.

She started to moan and Alice smiled. She loved making her mother do things against her will and seeing her actually enjoy it. She was waiting for the dog to tie to make her mother do something else.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.