The Kidnapping of Grace - Cover

The Kidnapping of Grace

Copyright© 2019 by Laura75CD

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Grace Darling, an artist and widow with three teenaged sons has joined The Elderly Wives Club of Long Learey where erotic fantasies are acted out in real time. Unknowingly, Grace has been monitored by these women who have their own deviant reasons for making her a member. They have changed her from a professional well respected lady into loving sex with multiple partners including incest and bestiality. However, their are other forces at play, who also want her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Mystery   Zoophilia   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Enema   Fisting   Lactation   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Water Sports  

Maureen did not know there was worse news ahead.

Grace Williams (née Darling) was a beautiful 38 year old widow with triplets, all boys and 19 years old. Peter, Paul and John. Grace was an artist of some renown and wealthy. She lived an ordinary. normal life and she had financed her sons photography/video/animation business that had just started to make money.

However, within a week her normal life had changed to one of sexual depravity that included incest and bestiality. She and her sons were “owned” by six women and she had been inducted into The Elderly Wives Club of Long Learey to be the sex object of their sexual fantasies. Three of the women were sisters and secretly owned a porn empire that extended into other countries. The other women were a doctor, a librarian and a witch who was the High Priestess of a secret Wiccan Society. It was this woman, Maureen, Grace was afraid of.

Grace knew for a fact Maureen had murdered two people, albeit both had done harm to herself. Grace had found she had no pity for the two dead people - one had wiped out a whole family that included her husband and the other had hurt her so badly she could hardly walk. And if this person had lived Grace knew she would have been dead by now.

Although it was two days since her vagina had been savaged the pain was still very bad. The doctor, Tabitha (Tabbie), who had tended to her had said the pain would start to ease off from the third day. But Grace had not been able to stop the sex.

race was now addicted to sex, especially mating with dogs. At the very first meeting with these women she had been married to three German Shepherds, had had sex with the three sisters sons and within 24 hours had allowed her sons to watch the dogs mate with her. Later she had given blow jobs to two of her sons and had not resisted when her third son had actually fucked her. She was looking forward to exploring more intimacy with all of them.

All of Grace’s sexual adventures had been filmed and handed over to her sons to turn into animated hardcore sexual cartoons.

The culmination was the night three days ago when she had been the human bitch at an orgy at a club that involved sex with seven dogs and seven men. All under the guise of a competition called “The Longest Tie” where wealthy people bet huge sums of money on which dog could stay tied to her for the longest time.

Grace had taken the place at the last moment of the regular human bitch and this was the angry, crazy woman who had inflicted the injury to Grace by fisting her unmercifully and demanding money. The woman had found out where Grace lived and had turned up at her house. It was only because Grace had promised her money to be collected from the bank the following Monday that the woman hadn’t murdered Grace on the spot.

Her sons had taken her three dogs for a walk and came home to find out what had happened.

That the Elderly Wives Club members had taken care of things had not made Grace feel any better.

Her three dogs, of course, wanted to mate with Grace and she had tried to oblige by trying to take them in her ass with the help of her sons but that had proved to be unsuccessful. The dogs were not happy with her sons being there and grabbing their cocks. The dogs had growled and threatened them. The alpha shepherd, Dexter, had wrestled Grace down and he was not going to be denied. Even though Grace had managed to guide his cock into her ass the pain was excruciating. The thin wall between the two openings was too badly bruised and what had always been a pleasure was now the opposite. She screamed and told her sons to call Dr. Tabitha’s daughter, Alice, who worked for her sons and had trained the dogs.

Peter called her and thankfully Alice answered straight away. She was aware of what had happened and told him she would come at once but Grace would have to leave the house until she had recovered.

Peter thanked her and reported back.

Her imminent arrival was too late to help poor Grace who was still sobbing as Dexter drove his cock in and out of her poor ass and she waited with fear as she knew the knot was still to come.

One of Grace’s other son’s, John, tried to get near the rutting dog but was turned away by the other two dogs, Dylan and Dagon, who bared their teeth menacingly at him.

Grace could now feel Dexter’s knot forming at the entrance to her anus pressing already against the rim. She pushed her head down and gritted her teeth her hands clenched and hitting the floor.

Whilst some pain is pleasurable in sex this was different and she had alarming images in her head of the membrane dividing her vagina from her anus and being ripped apart or so severely damaging it, her vagina would never heal.

Dexter gave a huge push sending the knot right into the small channel and pushing the wall right up against the outer vaginal skin that was also badly bruised.

If the pain had been bad before this time it was so bad she actually passed out causing much worry from her sons. The scream she gave was actually a blessing as it frightened all the dogs including Dexter. He yanked his cock out of Grace’s ass spraying his plentiful cum all over her back, her bottom and over the floor where he walked away.

Some quick thinking by the third son, John, saved the rest of the day. He swiftly picked the unconscious body of his mother up and rushed her out of the bedroom quickly followed by Peter and Paul who slammed the door on the dogs essentially locking them in.

John took Grace to his bedroom laying her down on the bed. She started regaining consciousness almost immediately.

“I’ll never be the same again,” Grace sobbed, “I’’ll never be able to take a crap or pee. Never mind fuck.”

There came a tremendous thud and banging on her bedroom door.

“Hell,” said John, “Your dogs will tear the door down.”

“You’ll need a new bedroom door soon,” said Paul.

“And I can’t leave like this,” Grace said, “ All my clothes are in my closet and I have to get into my bedroom first.”

“Go and lay down in the back of your car. At least you’ll be out of the house,” suggested Peter. Noting all his mother was wearing was the half corset that only covered her waist he said he would get his overcoat.

Whilst he got his overcoat her other sons helped her down the stairs. They had just got her outside when Alice drove up. She immediately took charge as was her way.

“There’s no need of that immediately,” she said, “I’ll deal with the dogs. Grace, go back in the house and lay down. I’ve called mother. She’s coming.”

They took Grace into the lounge and she laid down on the couch.

Alice went upstairs and into the bedroom.

“No. Seven! Lear! Lear!” she yelled at the dogs, pointing to then with her finger and staring into their eyes.

The dogs, who were at first even aggressive to her immediately quieted. They cowered and backed away into a corner of the bedroom.

Alice called out, “I’ll be a little while. Do not disturb me.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.