The Kidnapping of Grace - Cover

The Kidnapping of Grace

Copyright© 2019 by Laura75CD

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Grace Darling, an artist and widow with three teenaged sons has joined The Elderly Wives Club of Long Learey where erotic fantasies are acted out in real time. Unknowingly, Grace has been monitored by these women who have their own deviant reasons for making her a member. They have changed her from a professional well respected lady into loving sex with multiple partners including incest and bestiality. However, their are other forces at play, who also want her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Mystery   Zoophilia   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Enema   Fisting   Lactation   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Water Sports  

Gladys turned her head to see a black and white mixed breed dog at her sex on a chain leash and collar with a middle aged man in charge. He was dressed in black with a matching hat that some Country singers wear. The dog was predominately Dalmatian but there was also some Shepherd too.

“Jeb’s not too experienced, ma’am,” the man said, “but learning fast. I’ll have to guide him in and then he’s on his own. He’ll give you a good ride and he has a big knot.”

There was a big audience that included some females and Jeb’s tongue was already having a positive affect on Gladys’ pussy.

Gladys shut her eyes and waited. The dog was not too big. About 65 pounds she estimated. He had a wicked tongue and was excited. Soon enough the dog stopped licking and tried to mount. There was some help and she felt his cock jerking hard against her bottom.

“Move your ass up a bit,” the man said and Gladys eagerly complied. She felt the cock and the mans hand at her sex and after a three misses the fourth was a bulls eye. He was in.

Gladys never got used to the immediate and intense shock of the penetration. A dog’s dick has a bone and if it doesn’t go in at the right angle it can hurt and it did just that. She was experienced enough to move quickly and adjust the angle and ready for the intense powerful speed of the dog’s thrusts.

Jeb was young, very excited and he was eager to get his rocks off. He went at his task with force and gusto.

The watchers were amazed at the dog’s speed his cock went in and out of the woman’s cunt. Some of the people had their flashlights on and they had an incredible view of the cock pounding in and out inside the human female. One of the women watching unashamedly had her hand up her own skirt and into her panties, her fingers diving into her own vagina as she imagined what Gladys must be feeling.

There was a gasp when the knot appeared, growing in size and banging against the lips of Gladys’ vaginal opening. One observer likened it to mango hanging on a tree except this one was affixed to a dog’s cock and was soon going inside a human where the rest of the cock was shunting in and out like a vibrator at top speed.

Gladys was having one orgasm after another, it never stopped. She was oblivious of the knot until it shot inside her and she gave a wail that started in her little toe and ended in her throat, almost blowing her nose off.

The dog’s hot, watery sperm exploded inside the human’s vagina reaching into the farthest depths of and coating the walls of her cervix.

Before the dog’s owner could stop him, Jeb pulled out.

Gladys cried out with joy and instant disappointment. The inexperience of the dog showed forth and although Jeb was quickly doing a clean up of his leaking sperm from her pussy it wasn’t enough. Gladys banged her fists onto the ground with frustration.

She then saw Diamond. The chow chow. And Beth Adams.

Diamond barked. Twice. It was a warning and Jeb cowed away before running with his tail between his legs and owner running also but trailing a long way behind. The audience laughed and waited. The star of the show had arrived.

Diamond was at Beth’s side. His jaws were open with a smile and wide bright sparkling eyes, his teeth gleaming and ears pointed up. He looked at the human female in front of him. Another bitch to satisfy his lust. His breathing could be heard, measured, respectful, and he looked up at his mistress waiting for her signal to begin.

She smiled down at him and then at Gladys.

“After all the fucking you’ve had tonight, bitch, you look still hungry for more.” Beth said. Do you want Diamond to fuck you as well? You’ve still got doggie sperm running out of you mixed with all that human spunk. And you’re still not satisfied. You should be thrashed. A good spanking on that big fat, ugly ass of yours, I think. What do you all say?”

turned to her audience. “Should I thrash the bitch?”

There were many shouts of agreement. “yes, thrash the bitch ... the cunt...”

“Alright, then. I’ll give her a good thrashing,” Beth confirmed. “How many?”

Numbers varied fro six up to thirty.

“How many do you think I should give you, Rose?”

“No more than six,” Gladys pleaded. This was not in the script. “and not too hard, please.”

“They have to be hard, Rose,” Beth replied. “other wise there would be no point. A good sting to those cheeks. And a color to be put into that white bottom. Red, I think, for a Rose.”

Beth looked at her audience. She pointed to a young black man who was sporting a thin leather belt with a brass buckle with a dragon’s head motif molded on it.

“Let me borrow your belt. I’ll suck your cock as payment.” She said to him.

“You can keep the belt in that case,” he replied, unclamping the belt and handing it to Beth. She just smiled and weighed the belt in her hand. Holding the end with the buckle in her hand she swished it through the air and was pleased when it made an angry hiss.

“Perfect,” she said. She turned to Gladys and with a swiftness that took everyone watching by surprise, she landed six lashes of the belt across Gladys’ ample rump within three seconds.

Within six seconds Gladys’ lily white backside had turned into a red fiery glow and she yelled with the sudden smarting pain.

Beth signaled to her chow with a loud snap of her fingers and a light tap on Gladys’ ass. The dog responded immediately by pouncing up on the woman’s back and gripping her waist tightly with his front paws.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.