The Kidnapping of Grace - Cover

The Kidnapping of Grace

Copyright© 2019 by Laura75CD

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Grace Darling, an artist and widow with three teenaged sons has joined The Elderly Wives Club of Long Learey where erotic fantasies are acted out in real time. Unknowingly, Grace has been monitored by these women who have their own deviant reasons for making her a member. They have changed her from a professional well respected lady into loving sex with multiple partners including incest and bestiality. However, their are other forces at play, who also want her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Mystery   Zoophilia   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Enema   Fisting   Lactation   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Water Sports  

Gladys was working at the library when the call appeared on her cell phone.

“Blackwood Pane 7 pm drinks at The Glove 6 pm dogging + k9’s. Password Klozer.”

Her heart beat fast. She was fat, middle aged and plain. She dressed smart and she loved sex. She was the chief librarian and had to be very discrete. It was driving out of town and visiting some sex stores she had attracted the attention of one of the owners. The three sisters. She had joined the Elderly Wives Club and she was enjoying a sex life she never knew existed.

She found dog sex very exciting but preferred watching than being the bitch. However, when it was mixed with gang bangs it was she admitted, “very, very nice”. Despite her somewhat unattractive looks she did attract a positive number of men and even some women as very few females would entertain having sex with an actual dog when it came to dogging. But most were curious.

She looked at her watch and saw she didn’t have time to go home but she always kept another set at the library in case so she excused herself to her two librarian assistants and went to the staff restroom to change.

When she came out the assistants had locked up and were waiting on her.

“Got a hot date, Gladys?” one of them asked her.

“Maybe,” she replied with a smile and left the building. In her white Toyota she put on the identification brooch - a silver D in italics.

She decided to switch her smart phone off as she didn’t want any distractions. It it had been five minutes later she would have got the call about the Grace emergency.

Gladys arrived at The Glove well before 6pm. The traffic had been light. The Glove was a road bar just off one of the busiest freeways and well advertised. It was only her second time here. The dogging organizers never liked using the same meeting place all the time.

She ordered a Pinot Grigio and when she was about to pay for it a man’s voice over her shoulder said he would get it and ordered a J&B straight for himself. She only new one man who drank that brand of whiskey straight.

“Thanks, Frank,” she said and then turned round.

Frank was a man in his early 40’s, a farmer, trim and muscular figure, very jovial and sporting a long black beard over a weather beaten face. His eyes were deep blue and matched his beaming smile.

“You’re early,” he said. “Can’t wait to get down to business?”

The emphasis on “get down” was not lost on Gladys.

“Not much traffic,” she replied.

“Good job you didn’t use the freeway by Richadsville. Pile up involving a truck. All lanes blocked going east.” he said. “Let’s move over here.”

He escorted her over to a table where they could see everybody that came into the bar.

After some small talk about each other’s day today business Gladys asked, “How many?”

“There’s six definite players. One’s a woman. Plus friends who might play. There’s definitely going to be more there who want to watch you do the dogs. Curious couples. Males trying to get their wives or girlfriends to try it. I have been strict about no photos or videoing but there’s bound to be some who’ll try. We’ll leave the dogs ‘til last but there’s not much cloud tonight and you have a bright moon. It’s only five days from being full.”

“I’ve brought a wig and I’ll white my face.”

“Better start getting ready now. Some players are arriving.”

“How many dogs? Two is my max.”

“I only know of two. Medium sized I’ve been told. 40, 50 pounds. Probably Mongrels. I didn’t ask. A dog’s a dog, even two legged ones” he laughed at his own joke. “My people are mostly not in your class. Although there is an exception tonight.” he didnt relate further. “Have you got a date yet for this girl of yours?”

“She’s not exactly a girl. Younger than me but approaching middle aged. Beautiful and classy. No date but within four weeks. She’ll be staying a month and a minimum of twelve dogs. More if you can find them. They don’t all have to stay the month.”

“Good job they’re not all bitches. Strange bitches fight each other. Some males can do that, too. I’m gonna have to get some of them together before she comes,”

“I leave that to you. I will arrange the cameras and sound and the lighting. When I get a firm date I’ll let you know.”

“I have a boar that’s been with a couple of females. If she’s interested.”

“Maybe. If that doesn’t interfere with my experiment. That might be interesting right at the end. We’ll leave that as a surprise.”

“Will she be at the Meeting?”

“She’s the main event.”

“I shall definitely be there,” Frank said with a grin. He noticed a group of men coming through into the bar wearing an identification pin. “You’d better change. Some of your clients are arriving. Enjoy. I get first crack at you. I’m not too keen on sloppy seconds.”

With that Frank got up and moved over to the men and joined them.

Gladys finished her drink and left. She walked to her car, a white Jeep Grand Cherokee, and took out a bag, reentered the premises and made straight for the rest rooms.

When she came out her short gray hair was now long and black. She had put on a short tummy corset and an uplift bra, suspenders, black nylons and a pair of white underpants. She put back on the dress with the ID brooch. Black high heels and dark red lipstick changed her real looks dramatically.

When she rejoined Frank he introduced her as Rose and noticed there was one man who had been there before. He just smiled when he was introduced to her as it was a requirement no one was to admit they had previously met the woman to be dogged and/or knew her real name. Only Frank, the leader of the group had that privilege. The lone woman who was down to also dog Gladys had not arrived or made herself known to Frank as had one other male. This was not uncommon as some did not want to be introduced or meet the others. Frank would wait on his own for another ten minutes.

Everyone left after Frank made sure they all knew how to get to the venue. As Gladys walked outside she almost bumped into a woman. She recognized her immediately. It was the woman who had won The Longest Tie Contest. Beth Adams. Although Gladys hadn’t been at the Club that night she had watched it on the closed circuit television feed. This was the lovely lady with the dog Diamond. She involuntarily shivered with excitement at the thought. Was the Chow dog here? Gladys watched her greet Frank. Then she saw the pin. So this really was the female who was going to dog her. Gladys’ pussy went wet immediately.

Blackwood Pane was only a five minute drive from The Glove but if you didn’t know where it was you would have driven right past it. The entrance was laid back from two brick pillars almost hidden by the thick 15ft wax myrtle hedge on either side. A 12ft wrought iron pair of gates blocked the entrance. A small sign ‘Blackwood Pane’ was on one gate and Private was in the other.

On the left hand pillar was a key pad that immediately lit up when touched so one could see to tap in the password. The problem was one had to actually get out of the car to do so. Gladys found that infuriating. What she didn’t know was a picture of her face was being taken when she did it.

Immediately she punched in the word ‘Klozer’ the gates swung quickly and silently open and she drove through. They automatically closed behind.

Blackwood was a good name as the driveway was through tall trees that had their branches kissing their opposite numbers and shut out any light from the moon.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.