One Drop Bayou - Cover

One Drop Bayou

Copyright© 2019 by Severusmax

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Arthur Kuhl is just out of the Navy and driving through the Deep South when he has to stop in an unmarked town in a parish that he's never heard of Louisiana. He finds new friends and lovers in a community of people excluded from mainstream white Southern society.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Sister   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Water Sports   Public Sex  

Back at the inn, I was a bit tuckered out and fell asleep in Trish’s arms, while Charlie did the same with Ray. I had some rather interesting dreams, of course, including a few where it felt or seemed as if we had more company than that. I even found my prick buried inside Shorty’s gash more than once, followed by Marguerite’s. Both were enjoyable, but still something of a shock. I also ended up with Ray’s cock in my ass, followed by Eustace’s and Pierre’s, not that I objected to any of that, either. Nor did I protest the chance to bugger Ray, for that matter.

When I came to, however, I discovered that it was no dream. I looked up to see all seven of my companions looking down on me with grins on their faces. Ray pulled me up and led me to the shower, handing me some soap so we can wash each other clean. We were still quite silent, all of us, but the message was loud and clear. They wanted me alert so that they could inform us all of some kind of news, right? Something was up, and the sooner I learned what it was, the better.

“Um ... I’m pregnant. After so many years of trying, I’m finally knocked up to Pierre! I’m having his baby! You three finally have another baby brother or sister on the way! We did the test last time, and then rushed over here so that we could all enjoy your bodies together in celebration. I couldn’t go for it last night until then, but now I can,” Shorty announced with a very joyful face, of course, when Ray and I returned.

“That boy or girl’s gonna be spoiled as fuck!” Eustace remarked with a wink at both ladies.

“You bet your sweet ass it’ll be!” Marguerite laughed now.

“It absolutely will be! Between four parents, one grandpa left, two sisters, one brother, and our Arthur. Or Art. Or Artie, whichever you prefer. By the way, in case you didn’t notice, we all had sex with you last night. You were a bit tired, so you didn’t have to do any of the work. We all just like to bond by fucking the same folks.

“Don’t worry, you didn’t do anything with Papa. He’s ... not up for sex anymore. He’s really just waiting to die and join Maman, you see. He eats, drinks, smokes pot and cigarettes, runs the town, and sits around, waiting to die. Just a Creole Fred Sanford, you see,” Pierre explained things a little better to me.

“On the other hand, you still got plenty of black cock in you, and I don’t recall any protest whatsoever,” Eustace added as he remembered buggering me.

“Other than a little soreness, there was no issue at all. I mean, hell, Ray rode my dick like it was a fucking carousel, for that matter. So did the rest of you, in fact,” I chuckled as I recalled what I could through the haze.

“Yes, Ray likes to bottom as well as Top, no doubt. Few things does my son enjoy more than getting his ass blasted by some cock!” Marguerite licked her lips as she climbed into bed with me, “and any man willing to give him what he really wants deserves whatever I can give him!”

“I’m next, my sweet Rite,” Shorty told her with a lusty grin.

“Oh, shut up and join us!” Marguerite told her, at which point Shorty did so, making it a threesome.

“Looks like it’s up to our two Daddies and Ray to satisfy us right now!” Charlie insisted as Ray and Eustace began to spit-roast her.

“Well, it looks like our morning is planned!” Pierre beamed as he entered Trish missionary-style now.

Before I knew it, my prick was as far inside Marguerite as possible for several strokes. Then it pulled out to enter Shorty instead, and then back to Marguerite, etc. Whichever lady didn’t bounce up and down on my pole was busy sitting on my face, letting me eat her pussy and butt. I certainly hadn’t lost my taste for cunt or lady ass, of course, as I proved by licking each of the women with gusto while impaling them in turn. The way that Shorty and Marguerite made out with each other only reinforced just how wild the ladies could be, despite their nominal Catholicism.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.