The Uber Driver and the Cheated on Wife - Cover

The Uber Driver and the Cheated on Wife

Copyright© 2019 by Oedipus Rex

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - For thirty years, Alice Carruthers was the typical upscale suburban wife. She raised two children, was a helpmate to her career-oriented husband. She had a circle of friends in similar circumstances. They shopped together, played bridge and shared the local gossip. Then one evening she walked in on her husband fucking her best friend. Everything Changed!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

Alice collapsed in the driver’s lap with his cock on her cheek. It continued to pump his hot jizz on her face. Her nostrils filled with the musky sexiness of his aroma. She inhaled deeply. It was a narcotic, freeing her mind and lowering her inhibitions. She had come a long way since running from her humiliation at the party.

She wiped the cum from her face with her open palm. The iPhone buzzed. Lost in the enormity of what she had done, she lay back in the passenger seat and pressed the button, initiating FaceTime. She brought the phone upholding it in front of her face.

“Alice! Before you do something we’ll both regret, let’s... ! Wait! What the hell is that all over your face and breasts? You didn’t! Oh my God no!”

Kevin had his cock in his hand slowly stroking. He had never been as aroused ... or humiliated ... as he was now. His wife, the mother of his children, was somewhere in a car covered in a Black man’s cum. He moistened his dry lips repeatedly. Alice looked ... Different! There was something in her visage he had never seen. A wantonness! A sensuality! His wife of 30 years had changed into he knew not what. It scared him. His cock throbbed painfully.

Alice’s emotions ran rampant. She was taken aback by the enormity of what she had down. She behaved like a whore. She sucked a strange man off and let him finger fuck her to orgasm. The results of her uncharacteristic transgression dripped from her face and felt warm and sticky on her chest. She was not repulsed. She was excited, aroused. Perversely she rationalized she was not going behind her husband’s back. He was watching the entire scene!

The gamut of emotions that ran across Kevin’s face surprised her. It went from horror to disgust to an odd look as he watched her on his phone. She was about to apologize when he began to speak again.

“What... ! “It was obvious he choked on the words. She could see his Adam’s Apple bob as he swallowed several times before he could continue. “What else did you let him do to you?”

“Please, Kevin! I don’t want to talk about it.” Even on the small screen of her phone, she could see the beads of perspiration on his forehead.

She felt cum on her cheek and casually wiped it off. She felt out of body, detached. She glanced at the driver. He leaned back in his seat. His eyes were partially closed. A smile covered his face. She stuck her fingers in her mouth and sucked them clean.

“Did you... !”

Kevin stopped. His mouth and throat were too dry for him to continue. He watched as his wife first wiped the cum from her face then licked those fingers clean. He squeezed his aching tool. Finally, he choked out the next words. The words he feared the answer to but needed to hear.

“Did you let him fuck you?”

Alice had an epiphany. She realized that while her husband was horrified, he was also excited. She could tell from his wide-eyed stare, the way his tongue kept moistening his lips.

He’s aroused by the thought of what I have done and what I may have done. At that moment, the center of gravity of her marriage shifted from her husband to her. She suddenly understood that he was turned on by the thought of her having sex with another man.

This was uncharted ground for her. She never thought she could do what she already did. To know it excited her husband was stunning. Her mouth felt dry. She cut her eyes at the Jamaican Uber driver sitting in the driver’s seat. His semi-hard cock poked through his open pants. It still gleamed with her saliva. Alice made a fateful decision.

“Are you playing with yourself, Kevin? Does it make you hot to see your wife acting like a slut?”

She watched the image on the iPhone shift from Kevin’s face to his cock. He was hard. His hands gripped his tool stroking slowly. Cum dripped onto his suit pants. The image shifted back to his perspiring face.

“Move over here,” Alice said to the driver.

“Miss, perhaps we should do like I suggested, call you another Uber.”

“I said, get over here!” Alice reached over and grabbed his cock and squeezed it.

“OUCH! That hurts! Have you lost your mind?”

“No,” Alice said, shaking her head, “Maybe I have found it. Now get your black ass over here!”

As the driver scrambled to step over the console, she heard the plaintive sounds of her husband’s voice on the phone.

“Alice, this has gone far enough! We need to talk. I... !”

“Shut the fuck up, Kevin! I’m going to fuck this man, and you’re going to watch! Just like I watched you fuck Ann Marie, you’re going to see another man’s cock in a pussy where only yours had been before. And let me tell you this, Kevin, his cock is bigger than yours! I could barely get it all in my mouth. He’s going to stretch my pussy like it has never been stretched!”

Alice lay back in the seat. She watched as the driver dropped his pants and knelt between her legs. His black tool bounced as he positioned himself between her legs. She felt an unholy excitement, a sense that her life was changing forever! Her tongue flicked out, moistening her lips, tasting the still moist cum on them.

“I’ll hold the phone, so my husband can see your cock enter my pussy.”

“Miss I... !”

“Shut up! Fuck me!” A smile played across her face as she held the phone above them. Two men were under her sway. Being in charge gave her a sense of power she had never felt.

As the driver knelt between her legs, she pushed the button lowering the back of her seat. Alice grasped the Black man’s thick cock, pumped it a few times then pushed it between her legs. She looked up into his perspiring face.

“Come on,” she moaned, “get you some White pussy!”

Alice grimaced as the enormous cockhead parted her pussy lips. The feeling was intense. She felt his girth and length as he slid into her sheath. Initially, it was painful. Her vagina had not stretched this much since the birth of her son 28 years ago.

The pain subsided. An incredible full feeling replaced it. Every square inch of her pussy pulsed as it accommodated his cock. She gasped, trying to breathe as the driver slowly stroked in and out of her. Her pussy squelched and throbbed as he smiled down her.

“Are you okay, Miss?” She was incredibly tight. As tight as a virgin! He felt her quim spasming as thrust into her.

“I ... uhhh! Yes! Just go slow!”

“Alice! My God, baby, what are you doing?”

Below the view of the camera, Kevin stroked his cock in time with the driver’s thrusts into his wife’s pussy. He watched as the lips of her hole pulled in then flared out as the thick black dick pushed in then slowly withdrew.

“Can you see it, Kevin? Can you see his cock fucking me? You never filled me like this! Can you see it?”

The driver lifted her thighs onto his shoulders. He moved forward, burying every inch of his tool in her honey hole. His back undulated like a snake mesmerized by the flute of a fakir.

“Yes! Yes, I can see it! How does it... , “

Kevin paused. He snatched his handkerchief from his pocket with one hand while never missing a stroke with the other on his aching cock. He wanted to ask her how it felt. He wanted to know but was afraid of the answer.

“Does it ... does it feel good?”

Alice rode waves of sensations as they washed over her body like waves on an ocean. It was sex like she never experienced. Every inch of her body was involved from the tips of her curled toes to the hair on her head. This young Jamaican was not just fucking her, he was changing her views of what good sex was.

She moved the phone, so Kevin could see her face. “In 30 years, you never came close to fucking me this good. You never made my pussy squirt and fart like he does!”

This was totally out of character for her. She had never looked at another man sexually. She was raised to believe that a woman’s job in life was to be a helpmate to her man. She held that belief all of her life. Now she was letting another man fuck her. She loved the power she felt.

“Goddammit, Alice! Stop fucking that nigger! Stop it right now!”

Tears streamed down Kevin’s face. His wife was fucking another man while he watched. The scene was incredibly erotic. His hand was coated in his pre-cum. At the same time, he had a sickening fear in the pit of his stomach. He feared the change he knew was coming. The Uber driver was the first. He suspected there would be others.

“Watch, Kevin! Watch his cock slide into the hole only you have been in until now! Watch his cock fill the pussy that was once only yours!”

Alice’s hips pumped up to meet her lover’s powerful thrusts. Each one pushed her up the seat. Her breath came in whistling gasps. She loved Kevin. She would love him after she fucked the driver. However, the parameters of their marriage were changing. He would accept that or leave!

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.