Amy and Ami - Cover

Amy and Ami

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2021 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: When girls kiss, how is it different from when a girl and a guy kiss? Nils and Amy are out walking one day and they see a pair of girls kissing. Nils asks Amy if she's ever kissed a girl. Eventually Amy confesses. The question is, does it answer the question? Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   .

Walking through the park one afternoon, Nils and Amy saw two girls kissing. “Aren’t they sweet,” Amy commented. “They are,” Nils agreed. Then he asked if Amy had ever kissed a girl.

“Why do you ask?”

Nils shrugged. “Just wondering.”

“You’re such a curious devil.”

“Are you evading the question?”

“No.”

They walked a bit further, and when Amy offered nothing else, Nils said, “It looks like you are evading the question. I guess that means you have kissed a girl.”

Amy laughed. “Maybe it just means I want to be a woman of mystery.”

“What’s it like, kissing a girl? How is it different from when we kiss?”

“You are insistent, aren’t you?”

“Evading again,” Nils said. “Okay, I won’t pester you.”

“It’s different because when I kiss you I know that soon your cock’s going to be deep in my cunt. Satisfied?”

Before Nils could answer, Amy stopped. She pulled Nils close and kissed him. A deep, passionate kiss, her tongue deep in Nils’ mouth.

At home, lying next to Nils after they’d made love for most of an hour, Amy said, “There was a girl in my Shakespeare seminar, Ami. She spelled her name with an i. She had wavy red hair. Kind of like the fur of a fox. She had kind of a thin face. I think you could call her foxy. Her hair had such a soft look. Like a pelt. I couldn’t help wondering what it would feel like.”

“Two Amy’s,” Nils said.

“Yeah, the professor called her Ami with an i. He didn’t call me Amy with a y.”

“Did you feel slighted?”

“No, I thought of myself as the real Amy.”

Nils chuckled. “Did you ever find out what her hair felt like?”

“One afternoon after class, it was actually the last day of the term, we found ourselves walking together. We were talking about the characters in Midsummer Night’s Dream and we walked and walked, and I wasn’t sure if I was following her or she was following me. Maybe she was luring me, or maybe we were just meandering. We actually were in the very park you and I were walking in earlier today. It was a beautiful day, much like today. Beyond the park is a stream and beyond the stream a meadow and then a forest. We crossed the stream on some flat stones, having taken off our shoes just in case, and then we walked along the steam until we came to a pond. Ami said when she was younger she’d swim in this pond. I told her it looked like a nice pond for swimming. “Want to go for a little swim now?” she asked. I laughed and told her I didn’t have a swimming suit with me. “Skinny dip,” she said. She looked at me then, a look that showed both dare and desire. I stripped off my clothing. She stripped off hers. Her pussy was shaved. No telling whether she colored her hair. I didn’t really care. We didn’t go in the water. We embraced.

Please Wait while image loads

It was soft and sweet, then voracious. We ended up under this old tree, kissing and kissing. It was very exciting. I was hugely aroused. I knew she was too. I put my hand on her mound, my palm where her fleece would be. My middle finger slipped down into her pussy slit. Her clit was firm and fat. She started coming. Her whole body juddered. I kept my finger there, snug against her clit, bringing her off again whenever she calmed. She must have come six times. I let her rest. I took her wrist. I brought her hand to my cunt. I held her hand there. Her fingers pressed. I didn’t come though. I don’t know why. I pulled her hand away. We got up and dressed and recrossed the stream. We put on our shoes and walked back. We didn’t say a word the whole way back. Before we separated, we kissed. A shy sort of kiss, just the touch of lips. I never saw her again.”

Nils and Amy lay side by side for another minute, and then Nils moved on top of Amy and inside her. She started coming almost immediately.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.