The Inches Between Us - Cover

The Inches Between Us

Copyright© 2019 by DFL Runner

Chapter 20

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 20 - A well-known person with dwarfism once said that little people and fat people are the only groups left that it's socially acceptable to make fun of. This story brings two people from those groups together to take on the world, the gym, the scale, the race course, and the hurdles their psyches have built in their minds. BBW/amputee codes are plot elements, not fetishes. Not a stroke story. New author, first story. Constructive feedback welcome. Enjoy. Thanks to jetson63 for his editing help

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Amputee   BBW   Slow  

Lisa’s small living room was lit only by the tree, the lights reflecting off the multitude of ornaments carefully placed on it as Christmas music drifted from my phone. Two half-empty cups of hot chocolate adorned the coffee table in front of the couch, where Lisa was snuggled up against me.

She stretched her legs out and let out a groan. “We should probably go to bed. Church in the morning and all that. Can you take care of the mugs for me?”

I took them into the kitchen. Lisa was properly training me in one regard. Where I might normally have just rinsed the mugs out enough to at least get the hot-chocolate gunk off the bottom. I thoroughly hand-washed them. It didn’t take much longer, and it was one less thing to do in the morning.

I turned off the Christmas tree lights and headed toward the bedroom, noticing an odd flickering. As I walked in, I saw that Lisa had lit a candle on her nightstand. And that she was already in bed, but sitting up.

I could see, in the dim, flickering light, that she was topless, a sight that was, of course, very easy on the eyes ... and, of course, very hard on other parts of my anatomy.

I stripped down to my underwear and slid under the covers, where I was almost immediately accosted by hands and arms pulling me into a kiss. As the kiss heated up, my hands caressed her back, rubbing gently, in circles, feeling the heat rising from her skin. The circles drifted lower and lower until my hand reached the bare skin of her ass...

... bare skin?

Startled, I pulled back from our kiss. She smiled wickedly and chuckled, a short, throaty, utterly seductive laugh emanating from her throat.

“No, you naughty boy. I know what you’re thinking. You’re not getting that tonight. But if you’re going to be sharing my bed, you’re just going to have to get used to the idea that I like to sleep naked.”

Her fingertips slowly traced down my chest, over my stomach, then gently grasped the seeming iron bar under the cotton of my underwear.

“Something seems to be in the way.”

Her fingers hooked under the waistband of my briefs and pulled them down, with a little bit of assistance from me. Her hand emerged from under the covers with my underwear in its grasp, which she then tossed on the floor.

She flipped the comforter away, exposing her fully nude body. And I learned the answer to one question that had somehow come up during a previous conversation: she was not shaved, but was closely trimmed.

She took me in her hand and started stroking gently ... and then let out a groan.

“Mmm ... I keep doing that and it’s going to end up where it doesn’t belong. I want to do something else to you instead.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.