Dick Picture Perfect - Cover

Dick Picture Perfect

Copyright© 2019 by Redsliver

Chapter 23

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 23 - A drunken mistake, I sent that new girl I was just getting to know a dick pic! The one thing I knew she hated! But why is that every woman who sees that picture just needs to get on my dick? What if... What if a dick pic worked?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Incest   Sister   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking  

Celeste grabbed the maintenance card, hung it over the door, and shut the door behind us. Raylea threw the lock. I walked in tossing my belt on the sink counter and kicking my shoes off under the hand dryer.

I had never been so exhausted talking to my friends. Felix didn’t make any sense! Raylea was hot, how as Ike wanting to fuck her more proof of that. Ike has fucked women uglier than I have. Shit. Not uglier than I would have. I hadn’t figured out how to succeed with women until now. I caught the four pairs watching me in the mirror.

Sherry, Talsy, and Raylea had been friends for like 5 years. It was so hot seeing the heat reflected back at me from them. Talsy and Sherry were definitely the prettiest choice, depending on whether you liked classically or aggressively beautiful. Raylea was third. She had that girl next door look: curly hair, tight tank top, long legs in nice shorts, goofy grin.

Celeste hovered a step behind everyone, standing next to the deadbolt she threw. I really should have her sister in here. Make it a full house, aces over 10s.

“What are you giggling about?” Sherry set a hand on her hip and cocked a bright smile.

“I’m...” I stalled for a moment as I thrust my jeans and boxers down to the brown tile floor. Raylea sniffed to see my clothes hit the public washroom toilet. She didn’t do that in my washroom. The Princess Margaret Pub has people paid to keep this one clean. “I’m so excited to do this. Tits out everyone. And I need Raylea.”

“Me?” Raylea brightened, fast as a thunderbolt, when I called on her. She looked around. I guess she had some sense of her worth in comparison. She should be thinking in absolutes. The ... Adelaide and her sister were 10s. Talsy and Sherry confident 8s, shaky 9s. Ray was a 7. Only like 15% of women were hotter than 7s.

“Yes you!” I said, with a grand smile. I threw my shirt on top of my belt. I was naked, but for my socks.

Talsy and Sherry rushed to her sides and grabbed the hem of Raylea’s tank top. Celeste collapsed against the door. I flicked my tongue at the teenager and grabbed Raylea’s hand as she stepped forward.

Raylea squealed as I dragged her around me and slapped a hand between her shoulder blades.

“Oh crap!” I said, frowning. “Did that hurt?”

“No,” she said, and looked up into the mirror. We met eyes. I smirked; she licked her lips. I took handfuls of her ass through her green shorts.

“You gotta pull those down to get to the fun bits,” Sherry explained with a pat on Raylea’s butt.

“These are the fun bits,” Talsy reached under Raylea’s arm and squeezed and jiggled a single thick breast. Raylea’s nipples were out and strong. I reached under her other arm and squeezed. She moaned prettily. Almost wholesomely. I turned to Sherry.

“Tie her hair up. I want to see her face,” I said.

“Oh, OK, I can do that first.” Sherry dropped her shirt back over her bra. She went to the corner of the sinks where she had apparently stashed her purse for an elastic.

“My face?” Raylea looked up. “That’s, uh, I mean that’s hot. That’s what I like. I usually try to look at Felix when I’m fucking another man.”

“Not today,” I said. I meant not that moment, if something happened later ... No, I meant then too.

I pushed apart Raylea’s ankles. Sweeping her stance further out with a couple of light taps to her insteps. I held her hips. She raised her heels. Her ass flexed. That was one part of her that competed with Talsy. Sherry and Celeste were probably better in thickness and--

I licked my fingertips before I slapped into her pussy. There was work to do. This was about me and Raylea and what was going to happen. She was wet and warm. I swirled my fingers around her sex. She let her jaw hang low. She had a pretty tongue.

Sherry dashed up to her shoulder. Talsy was already gathering up Raylea’s hair into a bushy blonde ponytail. Raylea arched her back and met my eyes. I turned away and saw Celeste.

“You’re not here to watch.”

“You only have one dick,” she said, with a tremor in her voice.

“You wanna be the one licking his butthole?” Sherry offered, by her tone, magnanimously.

I couldn’t help but smile. I pulled Raylea’s ponytail. I turned and leaned forward over her back. I reached under her belly. I grabbed a fistful of her thigh. I lifted her as much as I could, so that I could set the tip of my cock at the entrance of her pussy. At least Raylea wasn’t as short as Sherry, but I still had to dip uncomfortably low.

“Oh!” Her mouth twisted and then became a great O. I had never done this before, fucked a girl from behind and could see the effect right on her face. Now I knew why people installed mirrors above their beds. I wasn’t going to do that, but it was fun for a novelty.

I was doing this for a reason. A reason beyond fucking a woman I cared about. A reason beyond my own ego. I wanted to see Raylea at her most depraved, but I wasn’t going to watch some other man put her there. That just perturbed me.

She was energetic and forceful. Her hips slung backwards. The clap of her ass on my thighs was echoey in the tiles of the washroom. Talsy leaned on the counter and smirked. I only spared her a millisecond. I focused on Raylea.

She was cute. Little nose, flushed cheeks, bright smile. She could’ve used braces in high school. Her hair was an explosion of blonde curls. She squeezed her pussy around my cock. I dug my fingers in the flesh of her hips and ass. I yanked her down until my balls slapped the lips of her pussy.

No one looks ‘cute’ when you’re staring at their split apart pussy full of cock. They do look amazing though.

I reached up and took her ponytail in my fist. I pulled, her head tilted to the right. I looked beyond her ear into her reddening face. I fucked her hard.

I like fucking hard, obviously the intensity is great. I love the noise and the wetness and the way her skin rippled from contact. I loved the way her eyes shut with every punch of my hips. I loved the tightness of her jaw. I suppose I should’ve built up to the force though. She was wet but she still felt rough.

“Do you want someone rubbing your clit? Do you want more?” I said between slams.

“Yes...” She groaned through her teeth.

“Who!”

“You! You Will!”

“Pick one of the girls!” I demanded.

“Oh--” It was Celeste who moaned, not Raylea.

“It’s not your sister,” Sherry joked.

“Not this time,” Celeste said. Sherry punched me in the shoulder.

“Seriously?” Sherry raised an eyebrow.

“That’s it,” I let go of Raylea’s hair to grab Sherry. I pulled the black girl closer by the back of her neck. I was pushing her below me and in front of Raylea. “Down and licking.”

“Seriously?” Sherry looked. “There’s no room. I’m going head cracked open on the counter.”

“Yeah, OK, use your fingers. Just shut up,” I said.

She nodded. Raylea squirmed as Sherry stepped in and slipped her hands under Raylea’s belly. I grabbed her hair again. This time I twisted her head towards Talsy.

“Weren’t you going to lick his asshole?” Sherry asked Celeste. Her little hands ran over my balls as I pushed Raylea up as high as her tiptoes would go.

“I’ll do it,” Talsy said. She walked over and dragged my discarded pants behind me by the point of her shoe.

“I’ll do it!” Celeste countered.

I ignored them. I met Raylea’s green eyes as they opened. She huffed out a heavy breath. She was blushing down through her collarbone to the fairness of her breasts. The blush was livid on her white untanned chest. The rest was a shadow. I bent her more forward and grabbed her tit.

Raylea was a fit, more of a hardbody athletic girl by touch than by look. She pushed back, swinging her heels downward to meet my incoming cock. I’d push through lifting her up, sliding out when she was all the way up and running in again a moment later.

“Whoa!” Talsy chirped behind me. I shoved my butt back into Celeste’s nose.

“I don’t think this is going to work,” Celeste said holding her face.

“You OK?” I only spared a look over my shoulder. I hoped I didn’t set her nose bleeding. I didn’t want to stop. Raylea was definitely a 10 on the inside.

I met her eyes again. I was getting it. I was seeing her fall apart in the mirror. Her eyes were shining, from all of the blinking, closing, and reopening she did as we fucked. Turning red, spittle on her lips, she was deforming, beautifully.

“Oh my god,” I huffed. I was just lost and I wasn’t holding on. Sherry’s arm was moving rapidly. Raylea was shaking between our thrusts. The slaps echoed around the room. I tightened my hand, pinching her nipple between the knuckles of my middle and ring fingers.

I leaned forward. I chewed on her ear. She let out a new noise, whimpering and breathless but sharp and squeaky. I couldn’t help it. I began to shudder. She cursed. I dumped and dribbled a load of cum into her. There was no stopping myself. I shook my head. I couldn’t--

I reached back and caught Celeste by the face. I was smiling as I pulled back.

“Keep going Sherry,” I said.

“What?” Sherry looked at me cross-eyed. “But you’re--”

“She’s not done yet.” I ran my hand down Raylea’s back. I pulled out of her reddened pussy. Amazing. Look at what I did!

I stepped aside and I grabbed Talsy’s shoulder before she could get to her feet. I reached into her unnatural red hair and started aiming her towards Raylea’s pussy.

“Of course...” Talsy forced a smile and moved the rest of the way. She took handfuls of Raylea’s ass and pulled the blonde apart.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.