Dick Picture Perfect - Cover

Dick Picture Perfect

Copyright© 2019 by Redsliver

Chapter 13

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 13 - A drunken mistake, I sent that new girl I was just getting to know a dick pic! The one thing I knew she hated! But why is that every woman who sees that picture just needs to get on my dick? What if... What if a dick pic worked?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Incest   Sister   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking  

I stalked up and down the foot of Adelaide’s bed. Celeste’s room was still a mess. Adelaide still had hours to go before she’d be home. Shit. Shit. Shit.

“Adelaide ha-ates it when I fuck her boyfriends,” Celeste said. “Well, boyfriend. I’ve been good since grade 10.”

“Yeah, no one likes it when a younger, prettier girl is attracted to her guy,” Philia frowned. She walked her eyes over Nisha and combed her fingers through Celeste’s hair. “And your sister’s supposed to be able to trust you.”

“First, she’s not prettier!” I took a deep breath. Maybe Celeste was prettier than Adelaide. This family hogged all of the hot genetics. “Second, Nisha, remind me to fuck Talsy in front of Philia.”

“Why?” Nisha asked.

“She’s a younger and prettier redhead,” Lidie filled in my thoughts. Philia’s eyes fell downcast.

“Shit!” I huffed. “When you went out tonight, did you like Ike?”

“Maybe, mostly. It wasn’t an amazing first date,” she shrugged. “I had fun. I was going to see him again. There’s promise in him and I didn’t want to not get a fuck out of it.”

“Why didn’t you fuck him tonight?” Lidie asked.

“It was our first date. He needs to know he has to work for it,” Celeste said.

“No, he doesn’t. He needs to know whether he can put up with your shit when his balls are empty.” Lidie shook her head. “Fuck, I hate the dating game.”

“Shi-it. Shit. Shit!” I spat and dug out my phone. I looked up at the room. “If I--” If I was to tell you to keep going out with Ike, would you? God, I didn’t want that answer. Celeste was hot! She was curvy, with big breasts, cute eyes, and a bright smile. I think she was hotter pissed off at the credit union than she was in her trying-too-hard date night makeup. I frowned. I took another look at her low-cut first date dress. Her taste in clothes was excellent. I smiled.

“If you what, sweetie?” Lidie asked me.

“It was nothing.” I shook my head. “I’m not fucking you until Adelaide gets home and she forgives me for what I did.”

The girls sat. They all watched me. All but Philia who nervously picked her fingernails at her knees.

“Philia get dressed and go home--” I shut up again. “Before you saw the picture, how were things with your husband?”

“Rocky,” she said, walking past me. Her clothes were in Celeste’s room. “But all seven year marriages are a bit rocky sometimes. I was happy.”

“Has he ever cheated on you?” I asked.

“Not that I know of,” she said. I latched onto that.

“But you’re not confident enough to say he hasn’t?”

“I guess you can never be 100% sure. Let’s call it 99%.”

“Kids?” I worried.

“No, he was in a car wreck in college. No swimmers,” she said, and ran a hand over her belly. “So, if you finish in me it would be a surprise.”

“Shit...” I said. She got dressed with alacrity. I was doing my best Winnie the Pooh “Think. Think. Think.” as she reached the apartment front door.

“Where are you going?” I demanded.

“You told me to go--”

“Get back in there.” I pointed to Celeste’s room. Philia walked. I watched her ass. She was hot. She was just standing between Lidie and Celeste. Those weren’t fair comparisons. Before Adelaide had said yes, I would’ve thought Philia was out of my league. If she wasn’t older than I’d normally go for. I clacked my teeth.

“Go home,” I told Philia. “I don’t have enough bandwidth for you right now.”

“OK,” she frowned. “Will you call me?”

“Fuck,” I said. “Stop.” She had her hand on the doorknob. “I need your phone number.”

I walked back to Adelaide’s room with a look on my face. Nisha raised an eyebrow. Lidie sat next to Celeste on the foot of the bed. I walked to Nisha and grabbed her hips.

“Is this a long term thing?” she asked me.

“Why?” I asked.

Lidie cleared her throat and called my attention. “Well, it’s just, we’ve never been number three girls ... Let’s face it, we’ve never been sex slaves before.” She licked her lips and shone adoring eyes at me.

“I have,” Celeste said. “Grade 10, I spent March break a slave to a Grade 12 hockey player.” She shuddered and smiled. “Oh my god! I am dripping wet.”

“So? That clearly wasn’t permanent,” Nisha said. “And could you have left at any time.”

“He was your sister’s boyfriend,” I guessed. Celeste nodded.

“Sister’s boyfriend or you could leave?” Nisha pushed.

“Both, I guess,” she said. “Then Dad found out, I think Addie told him. But they both kicked him out of our lives.”

“He sounds like a sketchbag,” I said. “Anyway, I don’t know how long this’ll last, Nisha. I don’t know why it works. Let alone how.”

“Oh,” Nisha said. “Because, I--if I’m up to number three girl, I want to go on. I think I can get to number two girl.”

“Maybe you can,” I said, and took a deep breath. “Alright.” I looked at the three women in my room. Lidie watched me with her cute brown eyes. Her nipples poked up her shirt. She had a great body. Nisha was sweaty, smelling of sex and use. Her green hair was limp and her eye makeup had run. The smile on her face panted and she obviously wanted to fuck more. Celeste looked at me with big yellow-brown eyes. Her breasts were larger than Adelaide’s! Christ. Her waist was more narrow. She was three inches shorter. She watched me with amused interest.

“How long until Adelaide gets home?” I asked.

“Hours,” Celeste said.

It was trivial to break my word. These girls were mine. What was Adelaide going to do? Not forgive me? I--

“Nisha you need a shower. Come with me.” I grabbed Nisha’s hand and led her from the bedroom. Celeste and Lidie chased after me. The four of us were in the washroom. “Fuck.”

“Like me and her?” Lidie waved her thumb between Celeste and herself.

“I don’t eat pussy,” Celeste declared.

That made me angry. She’d eat pussy when I told her too. She’d-- I pinched my nose. “Lidie, Celeste, go clean your room.” I caught Lidie’s eye. “Shit, I mean--”

“Her room,” Lidie laughed and squeezed Celeste’s shoulder. “I’m not an idiot.”

Maybe that’s why I didn’t like Philia? I didn’t like stupid people. Even fuckable redheads.

“We’re fucking in the shower?” Nisha asked.

“Yeah,” I said. “Let’s do that.”

I stripped Nisha of her team uniform. Throwing the grass and mud stained jersey to the sink as she pulled off her sports bra. She kicked out of her shorts and I dragged down her underwear. She stepped on the heels of her socks. I grabbed her naked hips.

Sherry and Nisha were my petite girls. Nisha’s fair skin was randomly dotted with freckles. Her nipples were hardly a different color from her untanned tits. I ran my thumbs over those pale points. The breast flesh jiggled.

“You gotta get naked too,” she said, already unzipping my fly.

“You’re really hot,” I said.

“Thanks,” she said. “You get really wet too.”

“Good enough,” I agreed. I pulled off my shirt and stepped out of my jeans and boxers pulled down. I twisted Nisha around and grabbed a handful of her ass. Adelaide and Celeste ... And Raylea had great asses. Nisha’s was a little flat. “I’m going to fuck you from the front?”

“My ass that bad?” She worried.

“Your tits are that good,” I said with all of my teeth showing. She giggled and started up the shower. I pulled the curtain closed and lifted Nisha up by her thighs and pinned her to the wall. She was tiny, light, and built to be fucked like this.

“Hey,” Lidie stuck her head in the curtain, just out of the spray of the shower. She got a bit in her hair, rebounding off my shoulder. “Celeste and I are going to run her laundry, if we’re not in the apartment when you get out.”

“Thanks,” I grunted, and I speared my cock into Nisha’s pussy.

“Put those Kegel practices to work,” Lidie said and blew a kiss at Nisha.

“Fuck!” Nisha barked at her. “You’ve got a great cock.”

“You’ve got a hot cunt,” I agreed. I slammed her skinny body against the tile wall. Her legs wrapped my hips.

“Didn’t you-uh-say some-uh-thing about my-uh-tits.” Her breaths hitched as my cock hammered into her. She tangled up her fingers in the hair at the back of my head.

“I said, I like them!” I tried grabbing them but she slipped down the wall. I broke her weak ankle grip on my butt and heaved her up and spread eagled on my forearms. She was too short. I couldn’t bend down to her tits. I kissed her.

“You gotta get that shit off your face,” I told her. She had worn makeup to play softball. That didn’t make sense to me, all of the heat and effort and dirt of the field had mucked it up. The shower on her face wrecked it even more.

“It’ll come-uh-off with the-uh-cum,” she breathed.

“You know, I just want to say,” I said with a grin. I bit her lip and she bit me back. Her pussy was milking my cock. I closed my eyes. I was in my girlfriend’s apartment, her shower, fucking the chick I had disliked from work to stop thinking about the girlfriend’s sister who was my newest sidepiece. My head wasn’t in the game to get my cock firing.

Nisha was loving being handled as she was. I had held her aloft, slammed my cock into her pussy, and pinned her to a wall. She grunted and groaned. Her toes kicked and curled. She licked and nibbled my lips and tongue.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.