There Goes the Neighborhood - Cover

There Goes the Neighborhood

Copyright© 2019 by Severusmax

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Hank Reynolds' mother can be a bit overprotective at times and certainly a bit racist toward the girls that he likes a lot in their South Phoenix community, girls like Monique and Rachel, not to mention his Persian boss, Sahar. But there's more to his mother, and her adulterous girlfriend Jill, than meets the eye.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Blackmail   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Gay   BiSexual   Crime   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Water Sports   Revenge  

“Oh, fuck, oh, my head!” I rubbed my temples as I got up from the floor, realizing abruptly that I wasn’t alone.

I looked down at my companions, two women, one of them my own mother. We were all nude, and their naked bodies were truly delectable to view. I was shocked at just how beautiful the second and third women that I had ever fucked were, in fact. I had experienced my first threesome ever last night, and it was a very drunken one where I blacked out in the middle of sexual congress with Mom. Oh, fuck, I thought, I committed incest! I was quite literally a motherfucker now!

I limped to the bathroom and emptied whatever I needed to empty, after which I washed my hands, mouth, and face. I opened the shower to run some hot water all over my body and process these feelings of anxiety, guilt, awkwardness, uncertainty, fear, excitement, lust, and pride within me. First of all, why guilt? What did I really do wrong?

Incest, sure, I did that, but why was that supposed to be wrong, because it could cause deformities? If one happened, I was sure that Mom and I could cross that bridge and handle that responsibility at that point. Abortion was an option, as was the morning after pill, and if nothing happened in the pregnancy sense, what was the real harm? At this point, it was nobody’s business but ours, even if it was illegal. The law had its place, but it could fuck off about incest. Bunch of busybodies, those legislators, in my humble opinion. If the President could fuck his own daughter, I could fuck Mom.

Alright, then ... adultery with Jill. So the fuck what? Adulteresses adulterated, right? That’s what they did. Same with adulterers, of course. No double standards with me. Jill was a card-carrying adulteress, had been one for years. Leroy had married her knowing who and what she was, that she had cheated on Clayton with him. He was apparently cool with adultery, from what I had seen, heard, and learned from Jill herself. He wanted his wife to spread her legs for other men, so why did it matter if she did so for Mom and me? Leroy had wanted a hot, slutty wife and he got exactly he sought, just my two cents on that.

Orgies? Give me a break! If one didn’t mind the incest and the adultery, what did it matter if three consenting adults engaged in some drunken debauchery and had a threesome? So what if two women enjoyed each other’s bodies in the presence of the son of one of them ... and with his eager participation? Granted, this would be a story that would be hard to convince other people it even happened, but that would be all the more reason not to worry about it. If they didn’t think that it occurred, no one would worry about it, perhaps not even Monique and Rachel. By the time that they knew that I wasn’t joking, they would have had time to warm up to the idea, perhaps.

At least that was how I reasoned it out in my head right then, even as I heard footsteps and felt a pair of soft, feminine arms wrap around my waist. A nose clearly leaned into the back of my neck and inhaled my scent, while tender hands caressed my butt and spread my cheeks to wash my crack. I didn’t know if it was Mom or Jill, but either way, the company was more than welcome by this point. For all of her flaws, including the low-key racism that she had trouble expelling, Mom was sweet as peaches in her own way.

“Hey, honey, how does that feel?” Mom asked me in a very soothing voice, caressing my body with her own flesh as she cleaned me off.

“Damn it, Mom ... oh, fuck, we really did this ... didn’t we? We ... fucked each other. I had sex with my own mother!” I shook my head in disbelief.

“Yeah, we became lovers, dear. You, me ... and Jill. The three of us were intimate last night, all the way. Full-on threesome. Yes, you came inside me, in case you didn’t realize that part. Honey, you were awesome, at least for someone who had barely lost your cherry not long ago. The best part is that we’re now lovers for keeps. You gave us your word. You’ll keep it, right? Don’t worry, I have no problem with you taking your ladies at work as your girlfriends or whatever. Jill doesn’t mind, either, do you, Jill? She’s married, after all, so has no real leg to stand on there,” Mom reassured me as she fondled my cock and balls.

“Yeah, he can’t marry us, so he might as well take them to bed, too, including his sexy boss lady. I loved hearing you drunkenly retell the tale of how Sahar deflowered you. Or was that devoured you, right? Persian lady, you said? Sounds exotic. Of course, she’s married, you say, but that never stopped me. You’d be surprised at how many married people, men and women, will stray given the right kind of offer. All I can say is don’t knock adultery. It’s given me some of the best experiences of my life, including with the two of you,” Jill interjected while waiting for us with towels.

“She’s right, you know. I bet that Sahar is just aching to have you inside her again, taking her and making her your slut. You really should try and seduce her, honey. She’ll love you for it. By the time that we’re done with you, babe, you’ll be irresistible to all women but the lesbians. Okay, maybe asexuals, but even they might sample you out of sheer curiosity. So might the lezzies for the same reason, come to think of it, to see what the fuss is about,” Mom encouraged me to think in terms of luring Sahar to my bed.

“And those two cuties that you work with, what were their names again? Monique and Rachel? You should totally hit on them, work them over, make them crave you, and send them limping from your bed. Leave them walking funny for days, hurting and yearning as they work, aching for yet more of that dick! You should have them at the point that they don’t care what you do with us, as long as they get their fair share of your thick cock inside them. And it is thick, buddy. Average length, but very meaty on the girth side of things. That stretches a girl just how she likes it. Length is overrated. Girth is where it’s at, studmuffin!” Jill backed Mom up there.

“What about anal ... wouldn’t my girth make it hurt more?” I asked them as I finished washing Mom and squeezing her pale, freckled buns.

“Sure, but that’s what lube is for, along with preparation. Not to mention that some of us like it to hurt a little! Not too much! Don’t split us! Just a bit more pain in the ass, you know. Take that sweet booty and own it! I know that I want to be just ... taken by a man and fucked so hard back there that I know that I’m his butt-slut. Leroy’s great in the sack, but I bet that you’re more aggressive once you break free of any fears or hang-ups. He’s sodomized me, but he’s never just owned my ass, not like that, you know. I’d love it if you did that to me!” Jill urged me in that sense, shaking her booty at me as she slid into the shower and pulled me back into it.

“Her turn to get washed, son. Don’t neglect our guest,” Mom winked at me as I began groping and washing my next shower partner.

“Wouldn’t Leroy object to that part at least? Me owning your ass, that is,” I asked Jill, who giggled in response.

“Maybe, maybe not. You can’t know until you try it, right? I think that pushing the limits, testing the boundaries is good now and then, right? See what the man can handle. How far he wants to take this whole stag/vixen or hotwife or cuckold thing or whatever. I’d like to see if he’d eat an anal creampie, too. That might be fun to test, right?” Jill bumped her bottom against me as she relished my touch and welcomed the soapy rag.

“You want to try it now, or are you just full of hot air?” I teased Jill, who responded by bending over and spreading her cheeks as far apart as possible.

“You want my ass? Come and take it!” she invited me, as I began prepping her backdoor with my fingers.

“You’re serious? Have it your way, babe,” I dared to call her now, as I eased my first inches into her fine derriere.

Jill gasped for a moment, grit her teeth, and bit her bottom lip as she took in my girth and the pain from it now. Inch by inch, stroke by stroke, I got my dick up her butthole, until I was in to the base and she grunted from my stiff prick moving past her puckered ring. I let stay there for a moment, but she bucked her hips and I soon found myself pushing deeper and harder up her tush. Far from resisting me, Jill craved more and made that apparent with each thrust as I buggered her at last.

Relatively soon, it became obvious that Jill loved anal sex every bit as much and as roughly as she had let on with me before. She pushed back ardently at me as I pumped in and out of her tight, hot tunnel, blazing my trail up her colon. Staring down at Jill’s buns as she took me as far into her body as she could stand, I began slapping her cheeks and pulling her long, wavy, sandy hair. She moaned hungrily as I humped her bottom from behind, still standing, even as Mom began feeding her those mounds that she now admired.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.