Proper Behavior for Young Women - Cover

Proper Behavior for Young Women

Copyright© 2019 by Engulf_N_Devour

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - High School High Jinks

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   School   MaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   PonyGirl   Anal Sex   Analingus   Fisting   Oral Sex   Petting   Teacher/Student  

Sylvia was blissfully unaware of anything around her except the man’s soft hand rubbing her clit. Her eyes were closed as she was sent into dreamland. Her lips were slightly parted, and she panted in lust. A cry of joy shot from her mouth as she felt fingers pushing into her cunt while the hand kept rubbing her clit. Fingers pushed and probed her wet cunthole, then were withdrawn. She could feel her climax building up as the pleasure waves spread throughout her body.

Mr. Moore’s hand was busy on Sylvia’s cunt as he undid his pants. With his huge cock straining out, he got behind the slut. He wanted so badly to fuck her. He stared lustfully as the his hand roved between the slut’s slender legs. The man’s fingers slid over Sylvia’s cuntlips, lightly traced around and over her asshole, then went back to her cunt. His eyes shining, the Vice Principal firmly opened Sylvia’s tight pussylips. He moved in position to put his cock inside the slut. Mr. Moore stared for a moment at Sylvia’s bright-pink, glistening inner cuntflesh. His heart was racing as his throbbing cock neared her gaping fuckhole.

Sylvia moaned louder as her pussylips were pulled wide apart. Her tight cunt gaped open. She could feel the air blowing into her fuckhole. Something big, hot and hard pressed between her legs. After sliding up and down her cuntslit, it pushed between her cuntlips and centered on her fuckhole. While Mr. Moore kept frigging, Sylvia’s juicy cunthole began stretching. Her pussy slowly opened up as the big thing exerted more and more pressure.

“Ohhhhh, yeahhhh, Mr. Moore. Oh! It’s good – mmmnnn, ahhhh, ah, oh, yeah!” she moaned. Her ass began moving against the hand and the big thing pushing into her pussy.

The man frigged Sylvia’s cunt harder and faster. With his hand, he held the slut’s pussy spread. Sylvia’s pink fuckhole yawned open to allow Mr. Moore to put his cock in. The man smiled, while the slut lay across the desk with an expression of total ecstasy on her face. Mr. Moore carefully stroked his cock back and forth in short thrusts to let the slut’s cream spread over his prickhead. Fuck, her pussy was so fucking tight!

Sylvia groaned. The wonderful fingers slid around her cunt. They fucked over her fucknub, stroking it back and forth. They circled it, gently massaging. They pressed firmly and rubbed the whole area around it. All the while, she felt her young cunt stretching wider as the big, hot thing pushing against her pussy pushed harder. The big thing pumped in quick, short thrusts. It steadily eased deeper between her swollen cuntlips with each stroke. Sylvia experienced a wonderful, warm feeling spreading throughout her young body. Her tight pussy had never before been stretched so much. The big thing kept pushing, forcing her tiny fuckhole to expand to take it.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh, it-it hurts. Ohhhh, please, please, stop it! You’re stretching me! Nnnngggghhh!” she grunted.

All she got in response was a low chuckle. The stiff thing kept pushing, stretching her cunt wider. She gasped in part pain, part pleasure. Just as she felt she would be torn in two, the stretching stopped and the thing slid deeply into her cunt. She gasped in sudden pleasure. The inner walls of her cunt tightly gripped the big thing. It was enough to send her over the brink. She shoved back against it.

“Ohhhhh, no, don’t stop – don’t stop! I’m gonna – cum!”

Her smooth body jerked on the desk. Her eyes screwed shut, and her lips were parted. She panted. She sobbed and moaned. Her cunt swelled and throbbed under the Vice Principal’s expert caress. Waves of electric climax raced up and down her body. Her cunt squeezed tightly around the hard thing inside it. She came harder than she ever had in her life. All her muscles tensed and released in powerful spasms that took over her brain and turned her into a mindless servant of lust. It was almost too much for her to bear as her brain fogged over with sheer delight. Her orgasm seemed to go on forever before she slowly began returning to the world around her.

Panting, she exclaimed, “Oh, that was good! Uhhhhh, oh, yeah, so good. Fuck, I feel better. Thanks.”

The man replied, “My pleasure, Sylvia.” He stopped rubbing the young slut’s cunt. Sylvia stayed in position, waiting for the hard thing to be taken out of her cunt. He gently stroked his cock in and out of hers fuckhole. With both hands he held onto her waist above the flare of her hips. Mr. Moore fucked more of his cock into her.

Sylvia was sobbing at the humiliation of it all. Though suffering from the degradation, she couldn’t keep from moaning as her cunt opened up for his big cock. Finally, she faced the fact that her cunt was getting fucked, and there was nothing she could do about it. She might as well quit fighting and settle back to enjoy it.

Her pussy opened wider. The man’s cock went deeper than anything ever had before. The short, gentle strokes began getting to her. Each time, his prick edged a little deeper into her slick pussy. She could feel her cunt throbbing, and before she knew it, the pleasure began building inside her.

Mr. Moore sensed the slut’s change of heart. He eased his cock deeper with each thrust, marveling at the tightness of her cunt. It was so wet, so hot, so wonderful! He looked down to see Sylvia’s pussylips spread widely with his cock splitting them apart. The sight made his head swim with excitement. His cock throbbed inside her fuckhole, and he knew that it wouldn’t take too much more to make him cum. Growing more excited, he began fucking his cock in faster. He wanted it all the way inside the slut’s soft pussy before he shot his load inside her.

Sylvia felt great. As her pussy split apart, she was filled with pleasure. She squeezed her cunt muscles around his cock as it slid deeper. She suddenly realized that she wanted his big cock as deep as it could go up her cunt. Her ass moved in circles, and she loved the stretching feeling she got out of it as his cock stirred up the tender flesh inside her pussy.

Mr. Moore’s hand softly gripped the slut’s waist as he prepared to bury his cock to the ball. A couple inches were still in the open air, and he was ready to slip them in. Pulling back a few more inches, he held the slut more tightly. Firmly, he fucked his cock all the way into her cunt. With a groan of happiness, he ground powerfully against her ass.

Sylvia’s muffled grunt was heard as she was jolted by the man’s pumping. She gasped as the soft flesh of her pussy yielded under the powerful onslaught. She moaned as she felt his big prick digging all the way inside her cunt. She grunted with swiftly building pleasure as she felt the man grinding against her ass, fucking her hard and deep.

“Mmmmppphhhh! G-gooood! Ohhhh, yeah,” she groaned. She could feel her cunt swelling and dripping pussyjuice. Her cunt was throbbing, and thrills ran through her young body as she was wonderfully fucked for the first time.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.