Witch Switch - Cover

Witch Switch

Copyright© 2019 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 8

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 8 - "Oops, I did it again" would describe Penelope's attitude to how her life always seems to go, at least when it comes to magic. With their journey barely a thing of the past, the witch and her familiar are tossed right back into another. This time the destination is more important than the journey...or is it...?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Paranormal   non-anthro   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

Have you noticed something about this place?

“Yeah, it’s hot and full of trees,” the witch answers.

No, I mean we’ve been walking around forever and the sun hasn’t moved.

Penelope looks up, and the cat is right, the sun hasn’t moved. “Maybe it hasn’t been hours and it just feels like that. I was thinking about just how big this island is, because with all the walking we should be on the other side by now.”

You know, the Northern Continent hasn’t been fully explored. Maybe this is it.

“See?” the witch stops in her tracks. “That’s just what I was saying. You’re full of information until it’s needed.”

I didn’t claim to know everything.

“But you...” she pauses, turning her head. “Are those voices?”

Seems to be. It’s probably more satyrs.

“That’d be interesting,” the girl murmurs, taking a step toward the sounds.

Are you out of your mind? He said they would mate us and we’d never leave this place.

“He also said to follow this path and we’d get to where we needed to go,” the witch argues. “Besides, we’ll just take a look. I want to see if they all look alike. And don’t give me that curiosity crap.”

I was going to say a thing about that. I was going to say that you just want to see if their dicks all look alike.

“No,” she argues. “I’m not always like that.”

No?

“No...”

I’ll believe that when you turn right around and get back on the trail.

“Oh, all right,” Penelope huffs. “I do want to look at their dicks.”

Told you.

“Yes, you did,” he says, creeping toward the sounds.

“Come on,” one voice says. “Suck my dick.”

She stops and squats behind a pair of ferns. Through the foliage she can see three knee high creatures with almost transparent wings. Two are clearly male and the third a female. The male demanding his cock sucked stands before the female who is perched over the other male that is ling prostrate on the ground with his cock in her. The female leans forward to take it into her mouth and begins to suck softly. While he groans and runs his hands through her hair and the other is thrusting upward into her.

Wet sucking sounds follow.

Well, I’ll be...

Penelope’s eyes drift down to the female’s chest. Her breasts are smooth with a slight swell leading to small, pink nipples.

I never thought I’d see fairies.

“I thought fairies were a legend,” the girl whispers.

Hush, they’ll hear us. And yeah they are legends. Some explorers have reported seeing them, but of course no one believed them.

“There you go...”

I like books. Now will you be quiet?

Penelope humphs silently and turns her attention back to the scene, angry that the cat distracted her and made her miss out on all the good parts because now it’s over. The fairy on the bottom is grasp the girl’s thighs, thrusting upward once last time and holding it there, clearing filling her. The male standing unleashes his seed, splattering it all over her face. He groans, jerking out the last spurt, hitting her on the neck.

The witch feels herself getting wet and wishing these guys didn’t have such little pricks. She can care less about size, but from what she is seeing, there is no way she’d feel a thing. Still, to see a threesome with mythical creatures in the hot jungle makes her cream. She starts to shift into a better position so that maybe she can at least take care of herself when she steps on a dead branch.

SNAP!

Oh, you’ve just done it.

“They’re little things,” she professes. “What are they going to do?”

I don’t know, but the stories tell of their magic. Their magic puts even the elves’ to shame.

“Do you think they have sexual magic?”

I don’t care to find out, and you shouldn’t either. Now let’s get up and run before they find us.

The witch stands and turns, but before she can take even one step, she feels herself being hauled through the air and into the clearing. Landing flat on her back, she closes her eyes and doesn’t move.

“Go on, go home,” one of them says.

“We got ourselves an intruder,” says the other.

And this is what happens when you don’t listen.

The witch opens her eyes to see the two male fairies standing over her, their small cock hanging limply over her face. As she looks at both their members, she begins to think about how small they are to fit in her, yet she can easily enough suck on them. “Who are you?” she asks, pressing a smile on her face.

I’d like to see you talk your way out of this. Their dicks are too small for you to go your normal route.

“I’m Bim,” the first one says. “That’s Bumble.”

“The real question is: why are you in our forest?” Bumble asks.

“Fab sent me this way,” she explains.

“It that right?” Bim asks.

“Go figure it would be Fab,” Bumble says. “He’s never following the rules.”

“He never follows them when they don’t work out for him,” Bim argues.

“That’s true, Bim,” the other says. “And if he sent her our way, then he sent her to us.”

“Actually, he sent me to find Crocdius,” she announces.

“Crocdius, eh?” Bumble asks.

She nods.

“Well, we don’t want to hold you up,” Bim says.

“Or piss off Crocdius,” Bumble adds.

“So be on your way, missy,” Bim instructs.

What the... ?

Penelope climbs to her feet and dust herself off. She sets her hat on her head and begins to walk away.

I can’t believe it was that easy. And we didn’t have to fuck them. Not that it would have been bad. They would have gotten the time of their life and we wouldn’t have even felt a thing. All the better too. Disgusting little creatures. I wouldn’t want...

The girl turns around.

What are you doing? Oh, you’re not seriously... you’re trying to spite me, aren’t you?

“Excuse me?” the young witch says. Bim and Bumble look up at her with curious stares. “Could I ask a favor of you?”

“What do you want, missy?” Bim asks.

“Well, back where I come from, you’re mythical creatures,” she begins.

“We are to most humans,” Bumbles says.

“Right,” the girl pauses as if searching for the right words to use. “I’ve heard fairy magic rivals even the elves.”

You’ve heard... you’re just lucky I’m stuck in here, silent as the grave...

“Aye, we have far greater magic than those dopes,” Bumble says proudly.

“What are you asking, missy?” Bim asks.

“Could you show me?”

I don’t like where this is going. You’re doing this because you hate me, right?

“I’m curious,” she adds.

And if you were a cat, I’d kill you myself.

“We dare not interrupt your appointment with Crocdius,” Bim says. “If Fab sent you along to him and not us, that means we would be in trouble for a delay.”

“And Crocdius is not one to mess with,” Bumble adds. “We love our forest and the occasional visitor, but only when they are lost and not on a path to the sea god.”

“Then it’s your lucky day,” Penelope announces. “Or would it be mine?”

It certainly isn’t mine.

“Why’s that, missy?” Bim asks.

“Huh?” she says, looking down at the knee-high fairies. “Oh, right. The sea god is not expecting me.”

“So you’re a free traveler then?” Bumble says.

“I don’t know what that means,” the young witch admits.

If I could face palm myself right now, I would.

“It means that you are fair game,” Bumble explains.

“And you get to see fairy magic first hand,” Bim adds.

And within seconds both fairies take on a glow. Nothing changes expect their little pricks begin to lengthen and thicken. It is an incredible sight, one that makes the witch cream herself even more. Within no time the two little fairies are sporting oversized cocks, big enough for her. In fact, they are more than adequate, but Penelope doesn’t intend to gripe about it.

“How’s this for fairy magic?” Bumble asks.

With an equally oversized smile to match on her face, the girl drops to her knees and leans down, swallowing up Bumble’s cock. The fairy sighs as she takes him further, the shaft spreading her lips. Bumble curses, feeling the heat of her mouth. His fairyhood throbs on her tongue. Penelope’s tongue goes wild, trying to find space as her mouth is occupied by the invader. Her perception of the thing must have been off and now she fights back a gag, her throat now taking his length. Drool gathers at her lips as they are forced to stay open.

I am so glad they’re not forcing this on us.

The witch squirms on her knees. She is glad too, because she likes a challenge more than anything. The copious drool is trickling from her lips now, running down her cheeks to slicken her face. She goes further on, her eyes glancing down seeing that there is barely any remaining outside her mouth. She squeals, feeling accomplished. Her lips and cheeks bulge. His balls nudge into her chin. All of his cock is now lodged in her mouth. It is hard to imagine a little creature with such an enormous cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.