The Submissive - Cover

The Submissive

Copyright© 2019 by murph wilkins

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Wendy, by Shear Accident and Events That Take Place With a Boy in Her Class , Becomes Aware That She Is a "Submissive". She Also Learns That Her Mom Is Also.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   School   Masturbation   Petting  

Wendy did have a pair of those yoga pants. They fit her to well. They formed to her ass because she didn’t have any panties. She had on the pull over, no bra. She felt naked ... and daring underneath. “I wonder if anyone knows that I don’t have anything on ... under my clothes.” She thought and this made her tingle. Of course Cynthia noticed the “new her”

“Hey, way to go Wendy. Looking ... sexy. Are we getting, I don’t know ... wild maybe?”

“Now don’t make fun. You said to open up some so ... I’m ... experimenting. Ok?”

“Hey, don’t let me stop you from becoming the hot chick of the school. It would be honors to have people know that I am your best friend, the friend of the ... hot chick.”

“Ohh stop! One little change and you think I’m meta-morphing into something. Now don’t make me wish I hadn’t” Wendy was hoping her excuse would suffice Cynthia’s interest.

Cynthia placed her arm around Wendy’s shoulder and gave her a squeeze. “Now you should know by now, this is my way of expressing my approval. Now I have more ideas.” Wendy just rolled her eyes as Cynthia droned on about more changes. If only she knew.

It felt strange to be naked underneath her clothes. The pants were a little snug and the feel of them against her naked, bald pussy as well rubbing her pucker hole. Well the tingle never left. She was conscious that everyone knew her condition, and this made her blush from time to time. Sitting in class, legs crossed, she could feel the material trapped against her pussy. She tried with all her reserve to try and ignore the feelings she was experiencing. Now the bell rang, lunch period.

Wendy walked to the place that Bill had taken her before, constantly checking to see if anyone noticed where she was going. She nervously opened the door and descended the stairs. Walking and standing where she had the day before. Putting her back to the wall and placing her hands like she had before, she closed her eyes and thought about yesterday. What Billy was doing to her? Her arousal was beginning.

She didn’t hear Billy come down the stairs. He watched her thinking. “This is too good to be true. Need to be careful and play this right. “Wendy?” This broke her revere; she stood away from the wall and just looked at him. “Let’s go under the stairs here.”

There was a little lit alcove under the stairs, out of the way. He took her hand and led her under the stairs and against the wall. A pleasant look came on his face as he stared at her. She looked at him, wondering what he was going to do.

“I see you wore what I asked, are you naked ... underneath?” He asked still making direct eye contact with her.

A soft “Yes”

“And is your ... pussy ... bald?”

For some reason this statement gave her a very erotic feeling as she said “Yes”

She stood there, arms at her side, when Billy placed his hands on the bottom of her pull over, she raised her arms over her head. Billy slowly pulled her blouse up till it passed her head and her hair cascaded down. He left it there, arms trapped in her blouse and her titties pronounced before him. Wendy bit her lip, looking at her boobies then at Billy.

To Billy, these were the most fantastic titts he had ever seen. They were perfectly ... round and they stood out so ... proudly from her chest. He wore his athletic supporter and it was a good thing, because his cock was HARD. Billy closed his hands as he brought them up to her tits. Making like a trigger finger with both hands, he placed the flat of his finger, on her titties, just under her nipples. Wendy, sucking her lips in some, felt his fingers just below her nipples and she was starting to heat up. Her nipples were beginning to harden. Billy, holding his fingers lightly against her breast, moved his finger up, pushing her nipple up and then it sprang under his finger as he lifted his finger and he stopped.

Wendy took in a breath of air. Billy then went down, doing the same thing. Wendy took another breath of air. Billy began doing this slowly, up and down. Feeling her nipple get so hard, it felt like a pencil eraser, twanging under his fingers. She was almost moaning at the feel of her nipples, stroked in this manner. She felt herself pushing her chest out some as he did this. The tingle was heading for her pussy. Billy just did this for about 5 minutes. Her pussy was starting to wet even more. Then he took his fingers and touched them to the very tip of her nipples and began lightly running the flat of his finger back and forth across her hardened nipples.

Wendy’s breathing was increasing; she was biting her lip as the heat arose inside her. Billy then quit, bent down and kissed her nipple and then ran her nipple, between his lips and touched it with his tongue. Wendy lifted up on her toes and gave a slight moan as she breathed out. He did this to both. When Billy stood up, her eyes were wide open as she looked at him.

He reached up and pulled her top off and laid it on a box next to him. She placed her hands down at her side. Billy turned her around. “Place your hands on the wall and let your nipples just touch the wall. Keep them there.” Wendy turned, placing her hands near her head and just touched her nipples to the cold wall. She breathed in quickly as they touched, just barely making contact.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.