Unlawful Stops - Cover

Unlawful Stops

Copyright© 2019 by DBwriter51

Chapter 9

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 9 - This is the story of two corrupt police officers, and the women and girls that they exploited, through coercion, force, and blackmail. Their main targets were young wives that would be extremely reluctant, and too ashamed, to tell their husbands that they had been raped. That, however, didn’t stop them from exploiting vulnerable high school girls, from time to time.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   BDSM   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Prostitution   Violence  

When Holly got back to her apartment after she left the Starlight Motel, she took a long hot relaxing bath. Her ass was still a little sore from having the man’s hard cock shoved in it. She wanted to be calmed down before Clint got home. It was a good thing, because her husband wanted sex that night. Even though she didn’t really want to have sex that night, Holly reluctantly performed her wifely duty and fucked Clint, taking his load of cum in her pussy.

“You didn’t seem very much into it tonight,” Clint said, as he pulled his softening cock out of his wife’s pussy.

“I just haven’t been feeling real perky today, I’ll be alright tomorrow,” Holly told her husband, as she was thinking, “I would have been into it, if my rear end wasn’t sore from being ass-fucked twice by a man at the Starlite.”

A couple of days later, Holly was at the Starlight Motel when Leo and Floyd stopped by. It had been a while since they had enjoyed Debra’s younger sister’s hot sexy body. They regularly fucked Debra at the condo, but now her belly was getting quite large with one of theirs baby growing inside her. Leo and Floyd took Holly to one of the rooms and took turns with her. It was amazing how they had turned a young and innocent nineteen-year-old wife into a professional prostitute. In just a few short months Holly’s sexy young body had turned the Starlight Motel from being in the red to being flush with cash.

“Did Tomas tell you about the problem with Gary Higgins, Clint’s boss?” Holly asked Leo, as she laid there on the bed nude, recovering from the hard fucking she had just received.

“We’ll have a talk with him,” Leo told her.

After checking out Clint’s boss through various sources, Leo and Floyd caught him as he was driving home from work. They pulled him over and had him get out of the car.

“Turn around and put your hands behind your back. You are under arrest for the soliciting of prostitution,” Leo told Gary.

As he complied with Leo’s instructions, he said, “I want my lawyer.”

“You can call him at the station,” Leo said, as he put Gary in the back of the police car.

“Where are you taking me?” Gary asked, when he realized they were headed away from downtown and the police station.

“You’ll find out soon enough,” Leo replied.

On the outskirts of town, Leo pulled into an old abandoned warehouse and stopped. He and Floyd got Gary out of the backseat and stood him up against the police car.

“Now, for why you’re here. You made the mistake of showing up at Holly Ellis’s apartment and demanding that she fuck and suck you for free. That made us very unhappy, being that we own her. Because of your actions, you are going to get robbed and mugged. Oh, by the way, you’re not going to survive the mugging,” Leo told Gary.

“I can make up for my lack of judgement. I have an eighteen-year-old stepdaughter that’s prime stuff. She is a very pretty and sexy blonde that could make you a lot of money. Madeline has a fantastic body, nice C-cup breasts, and a fabulous well-rounded tight ass. I could set her up for you,” Gary said, willing to give up his innocent stepdaughter to save his own ass.

“There is only one request that I would have,” Gary continued his negotiation. “That is to have free use of Holly. Besides myself immensely enjoying the beautiful brunette, my wife is bisexual and wants to do her own thing with Holly,” Gary said.

“How do we know she is as fine as you say?” Floyd asked.

“I will set her up. Take her and try her out, and then if you like her, we’ll have a deal,” Gary said.

“If we were to consider it, what about her mother, the girl’s father, and any boyfriend that will be looking for her if she goes missing?” Leo asked.

“I can handle my wife. She’s been wanting the moody bitch out of our house. Madeline had supposedly gotten engaged. Then after the boy knocked her up, he dumped her. She had to have an abortion. That was three months ago. She’s been moody and withdrawn ever since, spending most of her time in her room. As for her father, Judith, my wife, was very promiscuous when she had accidently gotten pregnant. She doesn’t even know who Madeline’s father is. She could be the product of a one-night stand with a complete stranger,” Gary said.

“If she is everything, I say she is, and you decide to take her and force her into prostitution, I have one more request,” Gary continued.

“And what might that be?” Leo asked, getting irritated.

“I would want to be able to use her from time to time. For free of course,” Gary said.

“Of course, you would,” Leo replied.

“If the bitch is as fine as you say. Why haven’t you already fucked her hot cunt?” Floyd asked.

“I tried to seduce her a few times over the years after she turned sixteen, but she always put me off saying that she wasn’t that kind of girl. I didn’t want to take a chance of her reporting me if I raped her. Which I would have done, if I had known for sure that I could have gotten away with it,” Gary said.

“Her senior year in high school Madeline got mixed up with this guy. Supposedly, they were going to get married after she graduated, but that didn’t happen. After the boy dumped her, Madeline admitted that he had talked her into smoking marijuana, and while she was high, he had sex with her. He continued to have sex with her until he found out that she was pregnant and wanted to get married before she had the baby. That was when he dumped her and moved away,” Gary continued.

“Can you get her to the Starlight Motel?” Leo asked.

“I don’t know. She’s not going to go to a motel with me willingly,” Gary replied.

“Can you get her out of the house and alone with you?” Leo asked.

“I can probably come up with some bull-shit story to accomplish that,” Gary said.

“Friday afternoon around 3:00, you have her and start driving toward the motel. Before you get there, we will stop you and make out like we are arresting you. We will handcuff you both, and then take her to the motel. Once there, she won’t leave, she belongs to us. You can do what you want with her. Afterwards, if we approve of her, and if we are satisfied that she can be turned into an obedient whore, you will have your agreement. She and Holly will be yours to use ‘free of charge,’ however, you will not bother Holly at her apartment or involve her husband in anyway. Should you do that, you will severely regret it,” Leo told Gary.

“I don’t have a problem with that,” Gary replied.

When Friday afternoon came, luckily Judith was gone to visit one of her friends. Which made it easier for Gary to talk Madeline out of the house, and to go with him. That day she had on a nice light-blue blouse, tight jeans, and a pair of cowboy boots. Gary watched the natural sway of her ass and the gap between her thighs as she walked out to his car. He was thinking how great it was going to be to finally fuck the bitch. She had turned him down for the last time. His only regret was that he was not going to be the first hard cock in her hot pussy.

Several blocks from the motel, Leo and Desmond pulled in behind them and turned on the flashing red and blue lights. Gary turned on his right blinker and turned on the next side street and pulled over to the curb and turned off the engine.

“Were you speeding?” Madeline asked.

“I don’t think so,” Gary replied.

Leo walked up to Gary’s door and said, “Step out of the car, please.”

He got out the car and they walked to the back of the car as Floyd walked up to Madeline’s door.

“I got her here. Are you going to take her?” Gary asked.

Leo looked over at Floyd as he was looking down at the very sexy eighteen-year-old. He could see the swell of her ample breasts pushing out against her blouse. Floyd looked up and gave Leo a nod of approval.

“Well. It looks like you might get your deal. Now, turnaround and let me handcuff you.”

While Leo was putting his handcuffs on Gary, Floyd had Madeline get out of the car.

“Why is my stepfather being handcuffed?” the teen asked.

“Turn around and put your hands behind your back. You are being arrested for solicitation and robbery,” Floyd told the sexy blonde.

“I’m not who you must think I am. I’m certainly not a prostitute, and I have never robbed anybody,” Madeline said, in an extremely fearful voice.

“Well then. You won’t have to worry about the man at the motel identifying you as the prostitute that fucked him, and then while he was in the bathroom, took his wallet and left,” Floyd told the teen.

Madeline was a little less frightened knowing that she was innocent, and the man would surely confirm that, as Leo and Floyd put her and Gary in the back of the police car.

“They think I’m a prostitute that rubbed some guy at a motel,” Madeline said, as they were sitting handcuffed in the back of the police car, as Leo drove to the Starlight Motel.

When he got there, he pulled up to room 3. Madeline was beginning to get extremely frightened again, as she was taken out of the police car and forced into the motel room by Leo and Floyd. Madeline’s fright turned into terror when she realized there was no man there to exonerate her.

“Gary. What is going on?” Madeline asked, in a terrified and panicky voice, as Leo unlocked Gary’s handcuffs and took them off.

“Do you want her cuffs removed?” Leo asked.

“No, leave them on her for the time being,” Gary replied.

“What the hell is going on. Uncuff me you bastard,” Madeline yelled, hatefully.

Gary walked over to Madeline and gave her a hard slap across her left cheek, causing her head to snap around. Her beautiful blonde hair, that hung down almost to her very nice C-cup breasts, was now covering half her face.

“Gary. Please stop,” Madeline begged, as he grabbed her blouse and ripped it open, and said, “I’m not going to do anything to you that the boy that knocked you up didn’t do.”

“You’re my stepfather. You always respected me when you came on to me and I said no,” Madeline said, hoping she could talk him out of raping her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.