Unlawful Stops - Cover

Unlawful Stops

Copyright© 2019 by DBwriter51

Chapter 2

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is the story of two corrupt police officers, and the women and girls that they exploited, through coercion, force, and blackmail. Their main targets were young wives that would be extremely reluctant, and too ashamed, to tell their husbands that they had been raped. That, however, didn’t stop them from exploiting vulnerable high school girls, from time to time.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   BDSM   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Prostitution   Violence  

When Steve and Thomas came back from the bar, Tiffany was forced to have her first threesome. She was still lying on the bed nude. After quickly undressing, they got her on her hands and knees. Thomas got a handful of her hair and pulled her head up. He then forced his hard cock between her lips and into her mouth as Steve shoved his cock into her pussy from the rear. They rocked her sexy body between them as they fucked her.

Thomas ejaculated in her mouth first. She choked and gagged, but managed to swallow his cum. The whole time she was continually being fucked by Steve. After his cock quit spurting cum, Thomas let it slip from between Tiffany’s lips. She just lowered her head to the bed with her ass still up into the air as Steve continued to fuck her. It only took a few more hard strokes before he ejaculated in her pussy. After they finished with her, they all went to sleep. Sometime during the night Thomas woke up and fucked Tiffany again.

After that night, Thomas moved in with them. The three of them slept on the king-size bed where Tiffany was usually fucked by Thomas and then by her husband. The worst nights were when they would take her at the same time. They would have her on her hands and knees where she was forced to suck one of them while the other one fucked her from behind.

Thomas didn’t have a job, so Tiffany was forced to be alone with him during the day while Steve was at work. He took full advantage of the situation. Almost every day she was forced to suck him off and have intercourse with him. Then at night, she would have to take on both Thomas and Steve. After several week she just didn’t care anymore and just let them use her anyway they wanted.

Things stayed pretty much the same until the day Steve was complaining about their apartment rent going up.

“Why don’t you put Tiffany to work. I can get her a job as a dancer at Hugo’s bar. One look at her set of awesome knockers and he’ll hire her. She’s better looking than any of the girls he has working there now. She could make a fortune in tips. Just imagine her on the stage with those tits swinging loose and bouncing as she dances.” Thomas said.

The next evening when Steve got off from work, he and Thomas took Tiffany down to Hugo’s. They had her wear a blouse with no bra and a very short skirt. She had begged them not to make her dance at a topless bar, only to get slapped around until she gave in and said she’d do it. When they walked into the bar, there was a blonde about the same age as Tiffany dancing on the stage. She wasn’t near as pretty as Tiffany and certainly not as well endowed.

“Is this the girl that you told me about?” the bar owner asked Thomas, as he walked up to greet them.

“Yea. She’s the one,” Thomas replied.

“She has a nice set of legs and appears to be plentiful up top. Are they real?” Hugo asked.

“Real as they come,” Thomas answered.

“Let’s go to my office and talk it over,” Hugo said.

They followed him to the back of the bar where his office was located. Once in the office, the bar owner turned to Tiffany and said, “Let’s see what you’ve got.” She slowly unbuttoned her blouse and slipped it off, leaving her topless. Hugo looked her over and said, “I can put her to work Friday and Saturday nights 6:00 p.m. until we close at 2:00 a.m. She’ll keep all her tips, and with her looks, she should make a thousand or better a night.”

“I understand that you’re her husband,” Hugo said, looking at Steve.

“Yea. That’s right,” he replied.

“Do you have a problem if I have her in my office from time to time,” Hugo asked, as he rubbed the bulge in his pants. There was no doubt at what he was asking.

“I don’t have a problem; you’ll be her boss. She’ll do what you tell her,” Steve told Hugo.

“Fine then, why don’t you and Thomas go and have a couple of beers on the house while I have a private talk with Tiffany,” Hugo said.

Tiffany knew that if she didn’t do what they wanted, when they got her back home, Steve would give her a beating. She stood there topless as he and Thomas walked out of the room, leaving her alone with the bar owner.

“You’ll do very nicely here,” the bar owner said, as he ran his fingers through Tiffany’s soft dark-brown hair and then on down to her magnificent breasts. “Some of my special customers are going to have fun with you,” he said, as he groped her.

Tiffany watched the forty-year-old bar owner as he unzipped his fly, reached in his shorts, and pulled out his hard cock. It was thicker and longer than either Steve or Thomas as he stroked it.

“Thomas tells me that you perform for him and your husband. That you know your place and will do what you’re told,” Hugo said, as he continued stroking his cock.

Tiffany didn’t respond. She just stood there with her head slightly bowed, not wanting to look at the bar owner.

“Get on your knees,” the bar owner suddenly said.

Too afraid to disobey him, Tiffany dropped to her knees.

Her hot sexy mouth was only inches away from his hard cock. Knowing what was required of her, Tiffany wrapped her lips around the head of his cock and started moving her head up-and-down, sucking it. He ran his fingers through her soft hair as she sucked him. Even though she hated doing it, Tiffany had gotten very good at performing oral sex after all the times that Steve and Thomas had forced her to give them a blowjob. It didn’t take her long to get Hugo off. She hated having to swallow his cum.

“You’re going to work out just fine here,” the bar owner said, as his softening cock slipped out of her mouth after she had sucked him dry.

“Are we through for now?” Tiffany asked, in a low soft submissive voice.

“Yea. You did well,” Hugo replied, as he stuffed his soft cock back into his pants and zipped up.

Tiffany got off her knees, picked up her blouse and put it on. The bar owner then took her out to rejoin Steve and Thomas. They were at the bar drinking a beer.

“I assumed she performed to your satisfaction,” Steve said.

“If you want to get rid of her, I’ll take her on a permanent basis,” Hugo said.

“I think we’ll keep her, but you can work her as you see fit while she’s here,” Steve told the bar owner.

“Then we have a deal. She can start Friday evening,” Hugo said.

“What happened in the office?” Steve asked Tiffany on the drive home.

“He played with my breasts, and then had me suck him off,” she replied.

“Apparently he liked you,” Thomas said.

“If you make me work there, he’s going to want more from me. I think he may even want me to be a prostitute. He made a remark about me and his special customers. I don’t wanna be used that way,” Tiffany said, in a hesitant low reluctant tone.

Thomas was driving. Steve had Tiffany in the backseat with him. He backhanded her across the face as he said, “You’ll do what you’re told.”

“You know that I do whatever you and Thomas want,” Tiffany sobbed out as tears rolled down her pretty face.

“Do you really think he wants to pimp her?” Steve asked.

“I don’t know. I’ve never heard about any illegal activity there, but then again, I’m not that much of a regular customer. Now that I think about it, I guess, I’d have to say it wouldn’t surprise me,” Thomas said.

“I guess the question is, do you care if some strange guy is banging your wife? Or put it another way, do you care if your wife is banging some strange guy for money?” Thomas asked.

“It’s not like she’s an innocent virgin and we sure could use the money,” Steve said, completely ignoring Tiffany sitting beside him.

“I say play it cool and see what happens,” Thomas said.

Tiffany sat there silently with tears trickling down her cheeks, as she realized the man that she fell in love with and married was going to let the bar owner sell the use of her body to complete strangers.

She was extremely nervous the first night that she stepped up on the stage topless. Tiffany tried not to look at their lustful stares, as her hips swayed to the beat of the music that was playing over the loudspeakers. She could feel her large breasts bounce and sway as she danced. She was putting on a good show for the men. The only thing that she had on was a very short white mini-skirt and a pair of thin white bikini panties underneath.

Tiffany quickly became the most watched dancer. With the stage being elevated, the men at the edge of the stage could see all the way up her skirt. They could see the shade of her dark-brown muff only concealed by her thin panties. She would let men slip one-dollar and five-dollar bills in the waistband of her little skirt. If it was a ten, she would get right on the edge of the stage, bend over, and shake her large breasts only inches from the man’s face. If it was a twenty, she would squat, spread her legs, and let the man slip the bill in the edge of her panties. Tiffany never took in less than a thousand a night in tips.

For fifty dollars, the sexy nineteen-year-old wife would do a lap dance in a private room. Men seemed to like the fact that she was married. Legally none of the men was supposed to touch her, but it was understood that in the private rooms they could fondle her nude breasts. The bar had three rooms for private lap dances. Tiffany did more private lap dances than any of the other girls.

A second door in the owner’s office went into another room that Hugo used as a bedroom when he stayed at the bar overnight. It was furnished with a double bed and had its own private bath. Occasionally, he would have Tiffany come in early. He would take her to the office and into the other room. She would have to strip nude for him. He would then put her on the bed and climb on top of her. She would work her hips and moan as he fucked her.

The first time it happened, that Hugo had called and had Tiffany come in early, on the ride home that night Steve asked, “Why did he have you come in early?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.