2- It Is Not Cheating if You Watch - Cover

2- It Is Not Cheating if You Watch

Copyright© 2019 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 8

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A hot Mom with a secret porn addiction has a very public meltdown in a water park. She and her husband become the subject of endless Internet Memes and national humiliation. The husband loses his job and with the notoriety cannot find another. The MILF decides to become a webcam whore with her son's girlfriend and her family. Sequel to "Do you have a Big Dick? Why Not?"

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Reluctant   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Flatulence   Food   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Petting   Pregnancy   Scatology   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Water Sports   BBW   Public Sex   Cat-Fighting   Prostitution  

“That ship has sailed Stefan,” I put my hands on my hips. I probably looked odd with fresh-welts on my body from spankings standing in the nude in my own kitchen and telling my husband off. I wagged my finger at him and reminded him he could have sex with me anytime he wanted before this began. “You would tell me you were working late and creep off to the computer and jerk off. You aren’t going to get any sympathy from me because you can’t fuck me now,” I insisted.

Stefan’s face drooped in defeat as he realized that was my honest opinion. He had a huge porn addiction just like I did, and he had forsaken our bed many nights to indulge in his fantasies.

“Get on your hands and knees, bitch! tits touching the tile, ass up and spread!” Justin said. It sounded so surreal coming out of my son’s voice; it took me a moment to realize he was talking to me. Justin slapped my ass and repeated himself.

“I won’t have you talking to ANYONE in this house that way! Even Dad!” Justin said. “You WILL EVEN suck his dick and suck it will if I tell you. Is that understood?” he asked as I prostrated myself before him and his father.

I stuck my ass up and touched my tits to the floor. It was difficult, but pilates class had helped keep me limber. “Yes, Master! Thank you for the reminder of my place!”

“Jab your thumb up your ass and lick his shoe,” Justin ordered me to lick my husband’s boat shoes.

“That isn’t necessary, Justin!” Stefan said.

“It is very necessary. You can’t order mom around. It will interfere with her training, but she won’t disrespect you, and if she does, then she needs to show proper atonement, is that fair?” he asked my husband.

I couldn’t see my husband’s face while I licked his shoe, but my spine crawled with goosebumps from the taboo nature of the order. It was so strange for a son to be telling his parents how things would go from now on.

“Yes, that is fair,” Stefan said.

After that, Stefan helped with the webcam set up and configuration around the house. They had more computers in the hallway then they knew what to do with and were able to rig up a much more resilient system than anything they had at Betty’s house.

Justin set up a simple camera in the living room and had the four of us make out and masturbate while we talked to our chat audience.

“Hey everybody! This is Lucky, and I’ve got my girls here with me at Pubezilla’s house!” Betty waved and rubbed her nipples with her legs spread for the camera. “As you can see, we are getting ready to change locations!”

Many people in the chat room said they didn’t like the change. A few people thought we were on a set from a TV show like Modern Family because it looked too perfect. Some people said they liked the trashier house we were in before, but most people didn’t seem to care.

“Master Justin and Turtle are wiring up the entire house. We’ve got a garage that can be turned into a dungeon. We’ve got a kennel outside! Oh yeah, that’s right Dogluvr69! Yes, they have a dog!”

I started to worry because Betty licked her lips like she was hungry for our dog’s cock.

“They have a playground set outside, and it is strong enough Master Justin could hang at least two of us by our tits out there!” Betty bragged excitedly.

“The neighbors?” she replied to someone’s question in the chat room and then asked me, “Are there any fuckable neighbors? They want to know if we can have some gang bangs?”

I rarely spoke to my neighbors. On one side, we had an older couple that seemed pretty uptight. On the other side, we had a younger family that had recently moved in that also seemed pretty uptight.

“I don’t know, Ma’am,” I said.

Lucky winked at me and told me to loosen up and not call her Ma’am. “I am being punished just like you! That is if your son decides you can handle it!” Betty promoted to the audience that we’d be going over my tolerance levels and testing me later in the day. A fresh wave of fear spread over me as I began to imagine what kind of testing and evaluation I was in for.

“I can take anything he can throw at me other than listening to my husband’s bullshit,” I laughed like a bitch. I was putting on a brave face for the camera, but it went over very well.

A lot of people wanted to know our address, but Betty wouldn’t give it to them. Justin made sure to angle all of the webcams to show the least amount of personal details possible. It would be possible for someone with Google Maps to triangulate our location from different clues about us just by looking out the windows of our house and trying to match up where we lived.

Betty went over some of the new rules and said that we weren’t allowed upstairs without permission or to wear clothes around the house but other than that they were still being finalized. She reminded everyone that I had put together a draft of the rules and that it would be available on Patreon for special subscribers.

After we did our promos, Justin told me to put on my punishment panties, and a half-top and the girls filmed me cleaning up the house. I methodically scrubbed and waxed the floors, vacuumed, cleaned out the fridge, and my normal routine. I bent over a lot but generally didn’t do anything different than normal.

Justin sped it up 10x speed and added a link to our Patreon and webcam sites and put it on Youtube under the title “Mom Speedcleans in mini-thong.”

With all the actual porn out on the Internet, I was shocked to learn that I had over 33,000 views in the first day. I applied some of my daughter’s finger paints to Waverly to paint her up like a Tiger. She was completely naked and topless but covered in body paint. She washed the windows very poorly and jiggled her big tits, and that had 53,000 views by the end of the day as well. I was shocked it was allowed on Youtube, but Justin said as long as there is artistic merit.

Betty’s daughter’s squeezed milk out of her huge boobs by kneading her nipples like she was a cow and that had 79,000 views and was only 3 minutes long.

Hayden wore her punishment thong and a very loose half-top as she did deep knee-bends and talked about her favorite butt plugs and that received 62,000 views. Justin said we’d be doing these daily for a while until the Patreon took off.

It took him a better part of the afternoon to finish wiring up the house before he had time to evaluate me. Once he turned on the webcams, there were over six in the living room. He had also set up a dog crate in the center of the living room for us with a laptop we could reach through the metal grating. Justin had cameras in every room and several outside. He said he’d set up floodlights in the backyard as well for night activities. We did a tour of the house for the webcam viewers, and everyone seemed wholly impressed.

“Okay, Pubezilla!” My son said as he turned to me and asked if I was ready to be evaluated to be trained.

“Yes, Sir, I am as ready as I’ll ever be,” I tried to sound confident, but I know I seemed nervous.

My husband sat at the table in the kitchen and played around on his computer. To Stefan’s credit, he had helped all afternoon with staging this, but he was far from supportive. I knew he liked looking at Betty and her daughters, though. They liked to tease him and shake their asses for him only to catch him staring and smirk at him.

“Stand with your arms folded behind your head and your legs apart while I evaluate your body!” Justin let the webcam audience look closely at my body.

I am very self-conscious, and although I look good for my age, I have a little cellulite and wrinkles I wish I didn’t have. I also didn’t have nearly the tits that any of the other girls had or for that matter as plump of an ass.

Justin tweaked my nipples and measured them with a ruler. He tapped them hard a few times and called out the measurements to the camera “1-inch radius, and the bitches nubs are about a half-inch when not stimulated,” he said. The ruler hurt, and when he hit with the metal edge, it stung, but I was prepared and didn’t wince (very much).

“What are these called, bitch?” he asked.

“My udders, Sir” I knew from many webcam videos that were the proper word.

“Have you ever breastfed?” he asked me.

“No sir, I always gave you and your brother and sister Similac,” I explained.

“Is that because you couldn’t give milk?” he asked.

“No Sir, it was because I am lazy and could afford Similac. My tits were sore after you were born and full of milk. I just thought it was gross.”

“You are going to have these milked daily, and I expect you to be able to express milk like the cow you are in six weeks,” Justin said as he lifted my tits and squeezed them. He explained to the camera that they weren’t fake or hard and hung nicely. He slapped my tits together, pulled them apart, and dropped them so they would jiggle.

“Who do these belong to?” Justin asked.

“You if you train me, Sir,” I said.

“Who do these useless empty, jiggling milk sacks of tit-flesh belong to right now? He asked in a snarl. I wasn’t used to Justin being rude. He didn’t lose his temper, but he talked harshly to me.

“Me, Sir?” I asked.

“You fucked up this weekend. You showed them on TV and cost dad his career, and you have a porn addiction you can’t afford. Are you willing to give me these tits and let me train you like a good slut?” he said.

“Yes, Sir, they would belong to you,” I answered. I wasn’t sure that I really believed I belonged to my son, and it probably came across in how I answered.

“Then you want them back in the same condition when the six weeks is over?” he asked.

“Yes, Sir,” I said.

“Too bad!” he pulled my nipples hard and squeezed with his thumb and forefinger. “These jugs are going to be stretched out, nipples elongated and leaking milk, and if they are not, then you have two additional weeks to make that happen as part of your punishment!” He said.

EIGHT WEEKS now?

Justin rubbed my stomach and talked about how flat it was. He pulled my hair and showed the audience that it was natural. He looked up my nose and in my mouse. He pulled my tongue out and told me to sing “Merry Had a Little Lamb” with my tongue hanging out and drooling.

“You like being humiliated for the audience, don’t you, slut? It turns you on that people are jerking off while you slobber all over your chin and tits, doesn’t it?” he asked.

“No, sir,” I said.

Justin pulled my pussy lips apart and fingered me. He slapped my face hard. It was harder than any slap I’d ever had. I almost slapped him back!

“Don’t lie to me! Dishonesty will cost you an extra week of training on top of your six weeks. Any lie is going to be one more week of grueling discipline under my training. Do you agree to THAT?” he asked as if he was daring me.

I was already unsure how I’d juggle things for six weeks. I didn’t want to answer.

“The only reason this MIGHT be a problem is if you were planning to lie. Don’t worry bitch. You’ll be watched closely and supervised to minimize the temptation to try and lie. If you are caught, it will cost you an additional week of restriction training on camera. Do you have a problem agreeing or should we stop right now?” he demanded to know.

“I agree Sir,” I answered meekly.

“Your cunt is dripping wet. This is turning you on. Your husband is watching in the other room on his laptop. Say Hello to him,” Justin said.

“Hello Sir,” I waved hello to Stefan and looked right at the camera like I was looking deep into his soul.

I wasn’t sure if Stefan was watching, but from the silence in the kitchen, I assumed he probably was.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.