2- It Is Not Cheating if You Watch - Cover

2- It Is Not Cheating if You Watch

Copyright© 2019 by Eddie Davidson

Final Chapter?

BDSM Sex Story: Final Chapter? - A hot Mom with a secret porn addiction has a very public meltdown in a water park. She and her husband become the subject of endless Internet Memes and national humiliation. The husband loses his job and with the notoriety cannot find another. The MILF decides to become a webcam whore with her son's girlfriend and her family. Sequel to "Do you have a Big Dick? Why Not?"

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Reluctant   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Flatulence   Food   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Petting   Pregnancy   Scatology   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Water Sports   BBW   Public Sex   Cat-Fighting   Prostitution  

I was once again terrified as the knock scared me. I was closest to the door. “Answer it, whore,” my son said while he finished fucking with the other girls. I heard Waverly say, “How come men only ever suck one titty. I am asking for my other titty,” and then a loud squeal like a stuck pig when he slapped her other titty.

This time I took a deep breath and opened the door much wider than I had the first time. They would end up seeing me naked anyway, and if it were Eddie and Marlene, then that would have to be addressed. It might have been even easier to explain if they saw me naked and in my slave collar because they may not believe me if I told them over the phone.

I half wondered if it would be the Pizza guy this time or maybe a paperboy going door to door trying to sell subscriptions. That would have been really humiliating.

It was two of my son’s friends. I didn’t know them, but they were thin, geeky, had acne, and looked utterly clueless when they saw my tits for the first time.

“Hello Sirs,” I left the door to my house open and pulled my pussy lips apart like they were skirts as I bent my knee to curtsy and welcomed them. I got on all fours at their feet and asked: “May I remove your shoes, please?”

“Holy crap,” one of the boys stepped out of his shoes without untying them, and the other let me take them off his feet. They both had on socks. I tried to kiss their feet, but they didn’t understand what I was doing and walked into the living room. I kicked the door closed with my back leg as I crawled on their heels.

They had obviously seen the webcam as well and were more interested in Betty and her daughters than me. They had big tits, and Waverly and Hayden were much younger. One of the boys knew Hayden from school.

“Wow, I never expected you to be into freaky shit like this,” he said.

“Well, surprise, I kinda am, Sir,” she answered him while sitting on her mother’s fist fully exposed.

“That’s your real mom or your stepmom?” the other boy seemed skeptical that Hayden could be into being fisted by her mother and exposed to them.

“Real mom, unfortunately, Sir” Hayden bit her lip and looked at the boy.

“Bad Parenting thread, lol!” one of the new boys said. His name was Julian, and he seemed very interested in putting our pictures on a website called 4chan.

“That’s Justin’s mom behind us,” the other boy who was named Tyler said.

“No way? She isn’t like a webcam actor or something you hired?” Tyler turned around and drank in my nudity while I remained at his feet. “Your mom is hot, bro!” was his assessment. They both still seemed skeptical I was really his mother. It was definitely shocking, and I understood that.

“Thank you, sir,” I answered demurely. It was flattering to be considered hot enough to be an actress hired to play a sexy mom. Betty had huge fake tits and she was built like a brick shit-house. I felt inadequate with my natural breasts and huge pussy lips/clit compared to her porn star body.

“These sluts are like this all the time?” Julian said as he snapped photos with his phone. He was still skeptical we were for real and he definitely didn’t believe we were like this all the time. I flinched in embarrassment when he snapped photos before it dawned on me I was already on webcam and being broadcast to the Internet anyway.

“Pretty much,” my son said with pride.

“How come you aren’t like this at school?” Tyler asked Hayden.

“Naked with a fist in my pussy, Sir?” Hayden asked sheepishly with a grin.

“Saying Sir, and being all submissive and stuff,” Tyler clarified his question.

“We’ve shared three classes, and you’ve never said one word to me all school year, Sir,” Hayden answered and then added that the reason for the change was “My mom put me on restriction on, Sir.”

“So how come your mom is naked too?” Tyler checked out Betty’s huge tits.

“She put herself on restriction, Sir” Hayden answered.

“What is coming out of your ass? Cheese?” Tyler snorted derisively as the butter finally started melting in our asses and dripped back out.

“Taste it and find out, Sir” Waverly offered playfully.

“It’s butter, sir” Hayden answered him thoughtfully.

“You butter up your buttholes?” Tyler and Julian laughed at the obscene alliteration. “You guys weren’t kidding! These bitches are freaky!” they said to my son and Andrew.

“They are learning,” Justin answered with a cocky grin like we still had a long way to go before we met HIS standards of freaky. I found that hard to take, but I kept my head down, and my tits pressed to the carpet.

“So what can we do with them?” Tyler asked. When my son said anything they wanted, he asked: “Play lawn darts with them?”

“Throw actual lawn darts at them?” Justin asked with surprise.

“Yeah, at their tits and stuff,” Tyler said with a shrug.

I was shocked and frightened.

“Don’t be ridiculous. This isn’t fantasy roleplaying. You can fuck them, you can spank them, you can get them to suck your dick, but no you can’t throw fucking lawn darts at them,” Justin drew the line there.

The chat room lit up with guys begging to see that.

I think Betty would have been down with it, but Waverly and Hayden looked just as frightened as me.

Tyler and Julian decided they wanted to fuck Hayden and Waverly. “You don’t mind if we fuck your girlfriend?” Julian said as he started to undress in the living room. He had a much bigger dick than the others, but he was very skinny and pale.

“Yes, but she isn’t my girlfriend. She is my slave, and she has been a bad girl, so get some,” Justin said. I could hear Hayden sigh slightly with disappointment as she went over to Julian and began to stroke his cock and play with him.

“I guess I’ll take the sister. I mean, if that is really your mom,” Tyler looked down at me and said, “obviously, you wouldn’t want me to fuck her, right?”

“She is my mom, but right now she is on restriction for fucking up big time, and she is my pet. She has been a bad girl, and you’d be doing her a favor to stretch her pussy out. You can have any of them,” Justin offered all three of us.

“Fuck all three of us at once if you are man enough,” Betty intimidated the boys, and it was clear that while they thought she was hot, they also didn’t know what to do with her.

“Ride me first, Sir” Waverly rubbed her hands seductively across Tyler’s wafer-thin chest and seductively began to remove his pants like a succubus trying to tempt the boy to follow her to hell. “I haven’t had dick in so long that I am starting to go through withdrawals,” she pleaded with him.

There was an awkwardness in the boys. It wasn’t just that they were generally clueless about sex. It was that they were skeptical that this was really happening. It was very surreal, and it was only the fact that Hayden and Waverly became aggressive about jumping on their cocks did the boys stop questioning what was going on and let the girls dip their pussies on the guy’s cocks.

Hayden and Waverly tend to sit on top of a guy and glide slowly up and down like they are painting a guy’s cock with their pussy. They tend to look bored or a little angry while the guy grips their waists and enjoys the ride.

I could tell that the girl’s purposely kept them hard. They were both experts at getting men to the point they were cumming. They slipped off of Justin and Tyler and leaned over the couch, presenting their asses and pussies so that they could be fucked from behind.

Justin asked them, “You don’t mind that I can see your right up your asshole this way?”

“I don’t mind if it gets you hard, Sir” Waverly answered sweetly. “Look, finger it, slap my ass, whatever as long as you give me a ride on that pretty little white cock of yours,” she batted her eyelids.

The boys giggled likely because it was the first time girls had ever spread their entire pussy and ass and put their bodies on offer for them.

Justin watched from his father’s Ez-Chair with Betty and me on either side of him on the floor. He told us to worship his ‘dong’

Stefan strode angrily into the living room to object. It was clear he had been watching from his laptop in order to know we were all fucking. “You can’t have orgies in the living room!” It sounded so absurd that we giggled.

“Where would you like me to have orgies?” Justin smirked.

“I don’t want you to have them at all!” Stefan demanded respect from his son and in doing so only sounded more powerless. “I am still your parent! Karen may have lost her mind and submitted to you, but this is still my house!”

“I am trying to SAVE your house by earning the money that you can’t,” Justin explained.

“You didn’t even charge these boys any money!” Stefan insisted.

“Look at our website?” Justin showed Stefan the laptop. We were at the top of the Webcam site for the most viewers of anyone at that moment.

I should mention that porn stars, and professional escorts from Hollywood sometimes do webcam shows on that site. Betty and her daughters have big boobs, but most guys like the Barbie Doll look. They are also fetish girls, and it was quite an accomplishment to be ranked highest among all the other girls fucking, sucking and playing with themselves on webcams competing for the same attention and tips we were receiving.

Stefan nodded in acceptance.

“Clean up when you are done,” he said as he left the room defeated.

“That may not be your real mom licking your dick, but that definitely was your real Dad. He looks just like you in the face, and you talk just like him,” Tyler said as he pounded Waverly’s ass cheeks from behind.

“She is my real mom,” Justin chuckled.

“You fuck your own mom?” Julian didn’t believe it either.

“When I want too,” Justin shrugged.

“No one is that twisted,” Tyler said.

Betty reminded the boys that they were fucking her daughters and watched as Hayden and Waverly shared a deep kiss while getting fucked from behind over the couch.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.