Taking Ownership of Belinda - Cover

Taking Ownership of Belinda

Copyright© 2019 by Engulf_N_Devour

Chapter 4

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - One woman's journey into a world where women can volunteer to be enslaved as sex slaves, pets, and objects. This story is many years in the future of "Indentured: a New Beginning". Recommend reading all posted chapters and all my Blog's Background Posts before reading this. There is no more Compulsory Female Enslavement Law or BFA. All female slavery is voluntary. There are reservations for former-FLF members and other women that don't wish to live in a male dominated society.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Farming   Humor   Sports   Western   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   PonyGirl   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   Food   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Amputee   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Cannibalism   Nudism   Transformation  

The diner was in the “country kitchen” style. There was a meatgirl roasting on a spit that could be seen by all the dining customers. She was a full body roaster spitted from asshole to mouth, with a stabilizing rod in her cunt. The cook was currently basting her rump roast with lots of butter. The delicious looking body had been roasting for some time. She had already developed a light golden color.

“Welcome to The Suckling Pig. I am Sallie and I’ll be your waitress-slut today. Every girl serving in this diner is available as meat or use, Master. If you don’t like this cunt, a different slave will be sent to tend your table.” The place was half full and Sallie took them to their table. Most of the customers were either fucking the staff or eating various cuts of meat. A meatgirl was secured to a nearby table and an older patron was dining on her cuntsteak.

Belinda crawled under the table and knelt before Alan’s cock. She began to please him with her lips and tongue.

“Would you like to see the menu now, Master?” asked Sallie.

“Sure.”

Sallie leaned forward and held up her breast to displayed the menu written on them. “We have a good selection of appetizers, and...”

Alan reached out and cruelly pinched each of her nipples between thumb and index finger. He then pulled the waitress closer. “Wow, that is a good selection. Let me see that up close, the fonts are too small.”

Oh! Yes ... Of Course ... Master,” Sallie said. “This will be a long shift,” she thought.

“I’ll have the spicy hot clit toppers. What about the main courses, Sallie?” Alan asked.

“Oh yes, the main courses Master,” said Sallie as she faced away and bent over to show the menu printed on her ass cheeks. Both her cunt and asshole had been stuffed with large diameter plugs.

“Let’s see, country fried cuntsteak, BBQ breast brisket, breast brisket bagel sandwich, that sounds good.” Alan smacked Sallie hard on the ass and told her, “Why don’t you go and bring me the bagel sandwich and a beer ... and a bowl of vegetable soup for my slave.”

By pleasing her Master, Belinda soon earned a bounty of Alan’s ejaculate. The taste and smell of his cum flooded her senses. Waiting for the soup, she held the liquid protein in her mouth, not letting even a drop leak past her lips.

Alan saw Sallie talk to one of the meatgirls in the kitchen. The meatgirl walked over to the grill and bent forward. She arched her back and spread her legs so customers could enjoy the view of her ass while her breasts were grilling.

In a short time, Sallie was back with a fine selection of fucktoys. There were three to choose from: an olive brunette, a tanned blonde, and a fair skinned redhead. All three had their hands tied behind their back and were stuffed in their lower fuckholes with large plugs. Sallie pointed at the brunette, who was petite with shapely legs, thin waist, wide hips, and medium breasts. “Master, with your order, the head cook recommends Alicia, a sweet, tasty, full-bodied...”

“Sure, why not. I’m not in a big hurry after all.”

“Would you like to try her before I open her?”

“Yes.” Alan replied.

Sallie gripped Alicia by the head and bent her over so she could start sucking Alan’s relaxed penis. Belinda almost spitted out Alan’s cum when the brunette fucktoy started sucking Alan’s penis. “What’s that bitch think she’s doing?” thought Belinda.

After a bit of Alicia’s skillful mouth fucking, Alan was stimulated back to hardness. Sallie asked, “How do you like her, Master?”

“Good, pop her open,”Alan said.

“Yes Master,” Sallie squatted down and pulled the plugs from Alicia’s cunt and asshole. Two distinct popping sounds could be heard as the plugs were quickly removed.

“Aaaoooh!” moaned Alicia as her orifices were stretched by the plug removal.

“In which hole would you like to fuck her?” asked Sallie.

“The ass...” Alan answered.

After hearing this, Belinda thought, “Why does he want to fuck that slut’s scraggly ass when he has my tight ass to fuck?”

Alicia turned away from Alan and started to sit in his lap. Alan cupped her buttocks and spread them, baring the tiny bronze tightness of her clenched anus. He held his cock upright as she lowered her ass on to it. She felt her asshole stretching to accommodate his massive cock. It was a bit thicker than she was used to. As his cock started slowly pumping in and out of her ass, she felt her ass relaxing and was soon able to take all of him in.

As Alicia’s tight anal opening was squeezing his penis as hard as she could, Alan felt a warm, wet sensation on his right finger tips. It felt like a horny cunt. He looked down and saw that Belinda had turned around under the table and backed her cunt up to his hand. He stared at her ass and cunt as he lifted his hand to his nose. Her juices were crystal clear and sweet smelling. His cock immediately hardened and his thrusting became urgent.

Alicia worked her ass harder and thought, “Good, he will cum soon and I can go on break.” At that moment, Alan’s looked back at the fucktoy and his penis started to shrink. Then he stopped thrusting into her anal cavity.

Sallie was approaching the table with the appetizer, beer, and soup when she saw that the customer was not satisfied with Alicia. She placed the food and drink on the table and asked, “Is there a problem, Master?”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.