The Move - Cover

The Move

Copyright© 2019 by Mixerman

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Family moves from the city to a whole new life.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Double Penetration   First   Food   Squirting  

On Wednesday Toni got the mail and gave it to Mom. Mom looked thru it and saw an invitation to another party at Mr. Knight’s house.

“When is it?” asked Toni “Errrr ... next Saturday. We will be welcoming the newest members of our community.” “Don’t you mean new pussy for Mr. Knight?” Toni replied to her Mom. Mom swatted Toni on the back.

Ted and Mark came in and asked what was new. Mary told them of the party. Ted said the Jeff, the husband, was a smart man, in what he does. But has a narrow view on the the outside world. We were talking one day at work, you know, getting to know the new guy. Seems that they are religious, went to church every Sunday and Wednesday night. Gave 15% of income to the church. Mr. Knight told me he had to increase his offer to get him to move. His wife, I have heard is a real straight laced woman. Mrs. Knight took her to lunch and she said that she was a ‘cold fish’. She was at the plant one day, to see her husband, and she had a high collar and long dress on. She must have been dying from the heat. Showed no skin at all. And her outfit did little to show her figure.

“Well, she must have one if Mr, Knight wanted them here. Their two daughters are becoming used to us now.” said Mary.

“Yes Mr. Knight has said that he can not wait to fuck all of them. Karen and Pam will be willing to try. They did not go screaming and running out of here.” Ted answered. “My guess is that Pam will be the first to go all the way. She does like pussy and cock. I want to fuck her ass as she eats Toni’s cum filled pussy.” Mark said.

“Well we will have to see what happens at the party.” said Ted.

Time went by and it was Saturday, party time! Ted and Mark wore shorts and shirt and sandals. That was all. Both women were tops, without bras and shorts and sandals. When they got to the Knight’s house, Mr. Knight was greeting everyone, as always. Told the family to out back. Soon Mr. Knight came out with the new family.

Jeff was wearing long pants and a long sleeve shirt. Rhonda was wearing a long dress that showed nothing of her figure. Both girls were in modest shorts and tops.

He spoke up and introduced them to everyone. Jeff and Rhonda, his wife, blushed at the introductions. Mrs Knight told them that every new family got the same introduction. She led Rhonda away to go and chat with other women and Mr Knight led Jeff to meet all the men. The girls went with other girls.

Soon some of the kids approached Mr. Knight inquiring about food. So Mr Knight started to cook hot dogs and hamburgers and chicken for everyone. And yes, all the men were at the grill. Mrs Knight had some women help her bring out the side dishes and plates. Soon the food was done and everyone was eating. Mr Knights daughter was showing off her deep throating skills to Karen and Pam. Boys moaned at her and girls just watched. Jeff and Rhonda saw this and were shaken up by the vulgar display. Mrs Knight saw their discomfort, but said nothing, for now. As the adults were sitting around enjoying coffee, a splash was heard. Toni was thrown in the pool along with Amanda(The Knight’s daughter). Both girls got out of the pool and were now chasing 2 boys that threw them in. Both shirts were now see thru and hard nipples could be seen. They chased the boys and caught them. They then stripped both boys naked and ran off. The boys were hard and claiming that they were going to fuck them when they caught them.

Amanda called out “What are 2 gay boys going to do with 2 girls?”

Jeff and Rhonda were now very uncomfortable. The Knights decided now was the time to talk to them. They asked Jeff and Rhonda to join them inside. Smiles could be seen on some of the adult faces.

Once inside Mr Knights office, he asked Jeff why he was asked to join the team here. Jeff said it was because he was good at his job. He did not know of any other reason or what else to say. Mr Knight told him that was true, but it was also because of his family. Jeff had a confused look on his face. Mr Knight told him directly why he was here. “You are here, yes because you are good at what you do, but also cause you have a wife I want to fuck and 2 daughters I want to fuck. Not just in their cunts but in their ass and mouth!” Rhonda just about fainted and said that they were leaving. Jeff took one step and Mr Knight spoke. “If you walk out that door now, You have 6 hours to be off my property. With no job, no money, no home, nothing!” This statement froze the couple. “Wh ... wh ... what do you mean?” asked Jeff.

“It means that you are homeless, broke. Jeff did you even read the contract? It says that when you signed up to came here, everyone contributed to the greater good of the company. I know you Jeff. I checked you out before I approached you. You are nothing more than a religious bigot. Have you ever told Rhonda about the men’s meetings? About the strippers or should I say hired whores. Yes you never fucked one of them. All you did was have them suck your cock. Yes your 4 ½ inch cock. Got from them what Rhonda never gave you. Yes Rhonda, you. Sex in the dark. You on your back. Just to reproduce. No wonder your girls are fucked up in the head.”

With that Mr Knight dropped his pants and showed off his cock to them. Jeff’s jaw dropped and Rhonda stared at it. She stared so much that she started to drool.

“Now Rhonda this is a cock to suck and fuck. Yes, it is big. 13 inches of fuck meat! And it wants your cunt, your ass and your mouth. When I cum, I will paint your face and your tits. It also wants to try out both girls. Around here all the girls try to take it all. My daughter, Amanda can take it all! Also my wife. A few others can do it also.”

Mrs Knight was slowly making her way behind Rhonda. When Rhonda felt her behind her it broke her trance. She looked down and saw a book on a table. She picked it up and threw it at her husband.

“You were putting your thing in some WHORE!” Rhonda yelled at him. Jeff stood there in shock.

Mrs. Knight hugged her and led her out of the room to compose herself. Jeff slumped in a chair and hung his head. He was a beaten man now. Mr Knight watched him. He knew that this was a dangerous time for a man in his condition. Mrs Knight and Rhonda came back in to the room and Rhonda looked a bit better. Mr Knight asked his wife to get Amanda and their 2 girls to join them. Rhonda stood there and leered at her husband. The spell was broken by a knock on the door. Mrs Knight, Amanda, Karen and Pam entered the room. Karen and Pam looked at their father and looked at their mother. Both knew that something was up. Mr Knight spoke. “Girls, in my business I have found the being forward is the best policy. It might ruffle some one to hear bad news, or it might make them strut when they hear good news. So I am going to be straight forward with both of you and tell you both the truth. It may hurt you, but in the long run it will make you stronger and better adults. Are you ready to hear the news?”

Both girls gave small nods of their heads. Rhonda looked at Mr Knight with fear and Jeff started to shake at what was to be revealed.

“Girls, and what pretty girls you are, it seems that your father is a hypocrite! He has been telling you one way to live as he lives another way. Did you know that when he goes to his Men’s meetings that he gets his cock sucked there? Did you know that your mother does not suck a cock? Did you know that his cock is only 4 ½ inch long? Did you know that your parents have only had sex to reproduce?”

Jeff broke down and sobbed. Rhonda stood there shocked at Mr Knight’s language. She sat down heavily in a chair. Mrs Knight went to her and held her in an embrace.

“Karen, I know what happened to you with that boy. If that ever happened here, him and his family would be out of here real fast! You see girls you are here for several reasons. You Dad is good at his job and your mother is sexy under her clothing as are the 2 of you.”

Both girls stood there shocked at that statement. Mr Knight continued. “Have either of you seen a real cock in the light of day?” Both girls looked at each other and said yes, meekly, barely audible. Then Pam found something inside of her and she let it out. “We both have seen cocks! We both had a cock in our c ... c ... cunts. I even jerked one off. His cum landed on my hand. I licked it off. I was good to me. I want to also have a cock in my mouth.” Jeff looked at his daughter and Rhonda sat up straight. Both in disbelief at what they just heard. Mr Knight spoke “Just who’s cock was in each of you?” Pam answered “Mark’s Dad f ... fucked Karen and Mark f ... fucked me. And I want to do more with more cocks. Mary told us about your parties. How you are all so free with sex and how it is done with consent. They told us about the feeling of having 2 and 3 cocks in them. They told us about eating a pussy. Which we both have done! Also I want to shave my cunt bald!” Rhonda’s jaw dropped. This was her daughter speaking? The shy one?

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.